Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia: Lounge- Ratings!!!!

How was the game

• Awful

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only good when RY was there

• Meh

• Ok

• Good

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Great

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Outstanding

• Fabulous!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily x

Goodbye
Welcome to my next mafia! I know KIU is only just done but I might as well start sign ups for this.
For this game, you can vote a theme. I know there are only three themes down right now, but I will be adding more based on ones you suggest, and I like, or ones I think up and add. I will also be willing to take on a Co-Host, it will not be the first one who wants to take the role. I will think about it and choose. This may be the first person, or it may be after 5. Pm me why you want to be co-host if you want to increase your chances of being chosen. I'm not adding a rules list yet as the rules will vary based on the theme chosen so will be added when the theme is decided. I will decide when the poll is shut, most likley when I have a decent amount of players or when there is a cleary majority. Sign-up numbers are up in the air as well. For YGOTAS mafia, I will need around 30, but for the others, less. I must also note that SSBB will require a load of players for it to have an optimal experiance, I mean, at least enough for the whole character roster to get roles. I will set it at unlimited and then the last signups will be replacements if I have to many. However, I will try and get as many in the game as possible. Let me know if any of the themes have been taken/used before so I can remove them from the poll. Also, all these themes will contain spoilers.

Info on your themes and any possible twists:

YGOTAS mafia: Standard mafia based on the parody by LittleKuriboh, some interesting roles and alignments will be used in the game.

Professor Layton and the miracle mask: Based on the fifth game in the series. I hope to include switching between past and present somehow, in these transfers of time, some players powers will change or even alignment (I will need to work on the latter to make sure it isn't OP). Also, I have to put some Layton puzzles in there somewhere when getting them right gives you an advantage

Surviving High School: Based on my guilty pleasure game, everything will be based on Pre Novel events as post novel is so horrid, so Paige is still at Monarch and Owen doesn't exists etc. I will probably add some interesting roles in the game and alignments to fit in with the cliques of Twin Branches.

SSBB: Based on the wii game. I want to include 'Assist trophies' and allow you to challenge other players to a 'Brawl' which can shake up the circumstances.

Also, feel free to suggest other ideas.
----------------------------------------------------
SSBB was chosen, the game will feature new powers and twists including brawls which are UBB style challenges which can shake up the game and can be caused by the use of brawl tokens.

Rules

1. No cheating
2. No revealing info after death
3. No quoting role pm's or other pm's sent by the hosts
4. Lily will be in charge of the lounge during the day and the game thread by the night so send nightroles to her
5. RandomYoshi will be in charge of the game thread in the day and lounge in the night so send any day actions to him
6. Send a copy of any game related pms/quicktopics to both hosts
7. No lynches are allowed but lose in a tie
8. One brawl token will be randomly given out every day except day 1
9. If you wish to use a brawl token, contact the host who is in charge that phase and say who you wish to challenge to a brawl
10. In a brawl, the winner gets a prize/advantage of some sort and the losers gets a forfiet
11. To vote type Vote: Steve and to unvote type Unvote
12. Dead posting in the game thread is discouraged but if you do, don't pretend you are alive and no dead voting either unless it is stated otherwise in your role.
13. On day 2, innactive players will be reminded and on day 3 they will be modkilled if they do not respond/post, modkills will also occur again on day 6 if needed.
14. Phases will last 48 hours, though they may be extended.
15. If you recieve a brawl, you must complete it within 72 hours, though this may be extended slightly if you have a particular reason.
16. Please try to avoid editing/deleting posts.

Banned Players:
PTR

Hosts:
1. Lily x (Phantom L)
2. RandomYoshi (Chiaki Nanami)

1. Cirdec
2. New Super Yoshi (NSY)
3. Neptune (The End)
4. Smasher
5. Mrconcretedonkey(Saul Slendermann)
6. Rocker64 (Ino Yamaka)
7. Yoshi KGoombasShoe15 (Rock Knight)
8. Reversinator (Time Turner)
9. BMB (Xerneas)
10. New Super Mario (Virion)
11. Pyroguy6 (Finland)
12. Epic Nitwit (Fred)
13. Nabber (Gundam Tanaka)
14. Lakituthequick
15. MCSoulja (MCS)
16. Yoshi 123(Timmy)
17. Crackin355
18. SonicMario (Northern Verve)
19. Tucayo (Hobbes)
20. Rin Kagamine (Princess Celestia) Palkia (Lucina)
21. LuigiNo.1 (LN1)
22. Mariomaster15 (Beat)
23. Smg2Daisy (Kyouko Kirigiri)
24. FireEevee (Panne)
25. Superchao
26. MST3K (Owain) Magikrazy (Bubble Man)
27. Marioman1213 (Roserade)
28. Mario4Ever
29. Gamefreak75 (Looker)
30. Bowser45

Replacements:
1. Palkia (Lucina)
2. Magikrazy (Bubbleman)
Enjoy

Cirdec

Celestial Guide
Re: Lily's Mafia: Signups/Lounge (Vote your theme)(Co-Host sign-up open)

Super Smash Bros Brawl

NSY

Celestial Guide

If you do Smash I would make the mafia the sunspace villains.

Vera Misham

Ace Artist

I can be a co-host if you like. (well depends on the theme)

And if you don't like, then can I be a player?

Lily x

Goodbye

Epic Nitwit said:
I can be a co-host if you like. (well depends on the theme)

And if you don't like, then can I be a player?
I will add you to the co-host list and if you don't get it then sure, you can play. Which themes will you be co-host for?

Vera Misham

Ace Artist

Well, I don't know much about YGO:TAS or Surviving High School, so I guess I can't do those. Professor Layton and SSBB both sound cool to do, so those two.

The Mandalorian

Mushroom Attendant

I was gonna recommend harry potter, but i see choices are finalized

Lily x

Goodbye

Radagast the Brown said:
I was gonna recommend harry potter, but i see choices are finalized
No, I am taking suggestions as I can add to the poll and people can change votes, but HP has been done before, and not even that long ago.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

whee

Lily x

Goodbye

Also, the ones that don't get chosen will probably be done by me afterwards.

RandomYoshi

Sweden? More like Memeden.
Chat Operator
Retired Wiki Staff

I'll join, and if you'll host YGOTAS Mafia, I'll be glad to co-host it as I have seen many episodes and such and greatly enjoyed it. And now I was reminded to re-watch it because it is great.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

CAN I BE CONGRESSMAN Kerry Bentivolio?

Lily x

Goodbye

Added RY to the potential co-host list. So far SSBB is in the lead, thought I must warn you I need a ton of players really for it to truly work and if I feel I cannot get enough and it wins, I will fall back on the next highest scoring theme.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

just signing up as a player

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Joining regardless of the theme.

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies

Brawl

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

doubtful at this point, but I will cohost Miracle Mafia

Lily x

Goodbye

Mini bunp.
Currently, SSBB has the most votes. If SSBB is selected, I want it to be a big BOOM game, like noteworthy with its twists, also I want most the roster in SSBB in the game, well the characters which have a significant impact on the Subspace plotline. I will probably go with a minimum of 30 players, if it is selected. I will keep the poll open for another week or two, then the theme and co-host will be chosen. If I cannot get the right number of signups, I will fall on whichever theme gets second place in the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.