Paper Mario mafia: GAME OVER: INNOCENTS WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSY

Celestial Guide
So this is my third attempt to host a mafia and this will hope to be the first successful one.
Player List:
PlayerStatusCharacter & Powers
Baby Mario BloopsWon (joined day 4)Bow, Granny
CirdecWon (Mafiakilled Night 3, Revived Day 4) Parakerry, Docter
Epic NitwitWon Lakilester, Jinx
FireEeveeDead (Lynched Day 6)Koopa Bros (Watcher)
GreenDisasterDead (Lynched Day 4)Kammy Koopa, Cop
LakituthequickWonBombette, Injurer
Lily XWonGoombario, Cop
MrConcreteDonkeyDead (Mafiakilled Night 2)Chuck Quizmo, Quizman
NabberDead (Mafiakilled, Night 5)Peach, Necromancer
NeptuneWonMario, Bulletproof/Counterattacker
New Super MarioDead (Lynched Day 7)Twink, Vigilante
Palkia47Dead (Lynched Day 3)Huff n' Puff, Lightning
Pokémon Trainer RedBanned (Dropped out Day 4, Banned Day 5 (revealing role on Night 4)See BMB
PryoDead (Mafiakilled, Night 4)Village Leader, Public Speaker
RandomYoshiDead (Grannied Night 1)Tubba Blubba, Roleblocker
Rin KagamineDead, (Sacrificed herself, Night 7)Bowser, Godfather
Rocker64Dead (Mafiakilled Night 1)Star Spirts, Copycat
Smg2DaisyModkilled (Requested via Going away/Coming back thread)See Rin Kagamine
Skulldug19Dead (Lynched Day 2)Watt, Roleblocker
Yoshidude99WonKolorado, Cryo/Pryo
Yoshi KDead (Lynched Day 5)Sushie, Lawyer
Yoshi123Dead (Grannied, Night 4)Kooper, Tracker

Key:
Innocent
Mafia
Won
Confirmed Innocent
Modkilled/Banned

Rules and Explanation:
1. The game has two fractions, the innocents, whose goal is to kill of members of the mafia and the Mafia who must equal or outnumber the innocents. There are no third party fractions in this game, just the classic Innocents V Mafia game.
2. The game is split into types of Phases, Day and Night, during the day, players shall vote for who they want to have lynched, at the end of the phase whoever has the most votes shall be lynched.
3. In a case of tie, phase will enter overtime. During overtime players will vote between the players who are involved in the tie. This would be done in a Vote to Win style. If there is still a tie then it would result in a No Lynch.
4. Voting No Lynch is allowed but it loses in a tie.
5. During Night, players will send in their Night Power via PM, also the mafia will kill a player of their choice.
6. Each player has at least one power, don't worry
7. Most players has a death power, this shall activate a event. Do note that whoever dies on Day 1 won't have their Death Power activated just to keep the first night normal. Not all players have a death power though Removed as it will twist the game too much and would make the game not feel right.
8. Phases Last 24 Hours
9. If you reveal your Role PM to another player or you post it in this thread or any thread, you will be automatically Modkilled, and you will also have a chance of being banned from my next mafia game
10. Specking of Modkills, any player who is inactive for 4 phases, will be Modkilled and shall be replaced by another player
11. All game related PMs or Quicktopics must be sent to me, failure to do so will result in a modkill
12. If I find out that you cheat from another mafia game, or perform offensive actions towards me, you will be Modkilled and also be banned from playing this game
13. No, dead players may not be replacements
14. Mafia Quicktopic will be made tomorrrow just to inform mafia members

The following players are banned from playing:
MarioMaster15 (PM block, would be unbanned if he unblocks)
PTR (Revealing role)

NSY

Celestial Guide
Re: Paper Mario mafia: Night 0

20 letters were sent around the Mushroom Kingdom inviting them to a party at Princess Peach's castle. However when guests arrived a massive rumble occurred, 17 of the 20 guests ran out in terror as Bowser's Caslte lifted above the Peach's Castle, and Peach's Castle went up high in the sky. Mario, Peach and who turned out to be an accidentally inviting guest Bowser found them selves high up in the sky. The plumber always by pure luck managed to beat Bowser but because of the Star Rod, Bowser managed to kick Mario's butt out of the sky and Peach had been successfully kidnapped by Bowser.

We had now entered War in the Mushroom Kingdom, we must track down Bowser and his minions to win this frustrating war.
It is now Day 1. Voting has been unlocked

User4042

Celestial Guide
Re: Paper Mario mafia: Day 1 - Kidnapped Again

Vote: No Lynch

NSY said:
20 letters were sent around the Mushroom Kingdom inviting them to a party at Princess Peach's castle. However(comma) when guests arrived(comma) a massive rumble orruced, 17 of the 20 guests ran out in terror as Bower's Caslte lifted above, and Peach's Caslte was up high in the sky. Mario, Peach and(comma) who turned out to be an accidentally inviting guest(comma) Bowser found them selves high up in the sky. The plumber always by pure luck managed to beat Bowser(comma) but because of the Star Rod, Bowser managed to kick Mario's butt out of the sky(comma) and Peach had been scusessfully Kidnapped by Bowser.

We had now entered War in the Mushroom Kingdom, we must track down Bowser and his minions to win this frustrating war.
It is now Day 1. Voting has been unlocked
Bold indicates mistakes, I also fixed your spacing errors, and parentheses indicate punctuation errors

NSY

Celestial Guide

Oh god, this is not a good start at all. I'll improve and I shall read though the post before I click the post post button in later stories.

Current Tally:
No Lynch: 1 (PTR)

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies

Vote: No Lynch

Because we have no leads.

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~

Vote: No lynch
Not much to go on.

RandomYoshi

Sweden? More like Memeden.
Chat Operator
Retired Wiki Staff

Isn't randomvoting this early in the game kind of a bad idea? We need to get better leads to vote on someone, don't you agree?

Vera Misham

Ace Artist

Well, there are the people who say that, and then there are the people who say, "the point of day 1 is a blind shot in the dark". I'm just voting him because:

A. He's away.
2. We'll get something to work off.
D. I'm only half-serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.