Wii U Mafia (Canceled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hosting my ninth mafia! It will be bigger and better than ever before!

The game will combine many new elements that haven't been used in my past games.

The roles and theme will be taken from either Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros U., Assassin's Creed 3, and possibly Pikmin 3, depending on the time this game starts.

All basic mafia rules apply, but there are a few new additions, that I hope can incorporate into the game nicely.

Here they are:

1. Nintendo Land Attractions:

Each phase will be assigned a different Nintendo Land attraction.

These attractions will either A. Give everyone or a few people special powers or B. Give you money, if you manage to complete the task at hand.

All attractions will be chosen at random, but I will not restart the list until all attractions have been done at least once.

Each attraction has different goals, or abilities. Here they are:

The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest: One random player will be assigned the bow and arrow, allowing them to snipe a player, killing them.
Metroid Blast: If you vote in the day phase this is in, or use your power on the night phase this is it, you will gain $50.
Pikmin Adventure: 4 random players will be give "The Pikmin Power" allowing them to be unlynchable and unkillable for the next two phases.
Mario Chase: One random player will be assigned "Mario". Every other player guesses half of the players via PM. If they guess the correct player, they get $100. The random player gets $75 bucks automatically.
Luigi's Ghost Mansion: One random player will be give a "Super Flashlight" allowing them to revive a player of their choice.
Animal Crossing: Sweet Day: If you post 3 times in the game thread, you will be given "Candy". One of these candies is a bad candy, two are good candies, and the rest are normal candies with no powers. They will be revealed later.
Solo Attractions: If one of the other attractions are chosen, it is a normal phase and nothing happens. However, depending on what game appears, different players will receive $25. Each role will say the name of a Solo attraction, so if that one comes up for the phase and it's on your rolecard, you get the cash!

2. Money! And Shop Phases:

As stated above, money will be in the game.

Money can be used to buy different items! Each player will start with a certain amount of money, depending on their role. However, you can get more money from different powers and the above attractions. Every item costs a minimum of 25$, with the highest one being $300.

Every 4 phases, a Shop Phase will begin. Instead of having a Shop Owner role or something similar to that, any player can buy items at the Shop phases.

Shop Phases occur after:

Night 2
Night 4
Night 6
Night 8
so on.....

The items available at the Shop will not be announce until Night 2 of the game!

3. Locations:

Locations give you the opportunity to get extra money!

You can only visit a location ever Shop Phase. The amount of money you can receive will range from $15-$100

If you're lucky, a few locations will hold items.

4. Assassinations:

The element I will incorporate from Assassin's Creed 3!

Each player will have a certain player that is their goal to assassinate (shown in their role card).

This player could likely be someone from the same party!

Now it is now required to assassinate this player you got on your rolecard, especially if you were innocent and they were an important role or something.

But if you manage to somehow kill them from a power or start a lynch (no following lynches or your assassination will be negated!) on the player, you will be rewarded with.....

The Hidden Blade!

This power allows you to either A. Kill one person of your choice. or B. Swap roles with the player of your choice (you keep your alignment)

All assassinations will be chosen random, so keep that in mind.

Well, that's it! I really think it will be great, as long as everything runs smoothly.

1. Nabber
2. BMB
3. Smasher
4. Nitwit
5. Lily
6. RandomYoshi
7. Reversinator
8. LTQ
9. NSY
10. Pyro
11. PTR
12. Crash
13. Crackin
14. MM15
15. Yoshi K
16. Yoshi123

so on.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Re: Wii U Mafia (Nintendo Land, NSMBU, and Assassin's Creed 3 Awesome Combo Mafia!)

this sounds like a really bad theme but it's a mafia

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Wii U Mafia (Nintendo Land, NSMBU, and Assassin's Creed 3 Awesome Combo Mafia!)

eh

Vera Misham

Ace Artist

Eh, Assassin's Creed 3 isn't exclusive for Wii U, is it? If I were making something called Wii U mafia, I'd just have Wii U exclusives. Just my two cents.

Anyway, I guess I'll sign up.

Epic the Rudolph Nitwit said:
Eh, Assassin's Creed 3 isn't exclusive for Wii U, is it? If I were making something called Wii U mafia, I'd just have Wii U exclusives. Just my two cents.

Well, I got it for the Wii U, so I included it.

And trust me guys, the theme may be weird, but I hope this mafia is REALLY, BIG.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Wii U Mafia (Combo Mafia! New Features: Attractions, Assassinations, and More!)

Yeah to be honest I don't like the theme either. I only signed up because you tend to be a pretty good host.

Vera Misham

Ace Artist

New Super Mario said:
Epic the Rudolph Nitwit said:

Well, I got it for the Wii U, so I included it.
Yeah, well, if someone mentioned Assassin's Creed 3 to me, Wii U wouldn't be the first thing that would come to my mind. Maybe you should give it a different name.

NSY

Celestial Guide
Re: Wii U Mafia (Combo Mafia! New Features: Attractions, Assassinations, and More!)

in

Pyro

Power Star

still in even though i didnt bother to read the whole thing

Thanks everyone!

This game should be successful if I get the 24 I want. (or more)

And the theme won't be AS horrible as it seems.

I'm going to try to combine it in a way that works.

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator

Enjoying Assassin's Creed btw?

Snivy said:
Enjoying Assassin's Creed btw?
Yes!

Played for 6 hours straight or more on Sunday and am about 15% finished.

Sounds like fun, why not.

Thanks you too!

Only 10 more required spots!

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies

Pretty Good Mate

Please sign up guys!

If I don't get the 24 I want, I'll have to switch the theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.