Deep Fear Mafia hosted by Shoey & Bop (the breaking bad of mafia hosts) sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
This is a mafia game about the hit Sega Saturn game Deep Fear which is in no way a rip off of Resident Evil I mean look at it guys it's underwater was resident evil underwater no it wasn't :P

Anyways if you wanna know more about this game and have like 7 hours to kill watch this series on it http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo4M1tlpv9rs56eGswbent2N36ntnTnsO (note each video is about 7 hours and it's amazing)

There are probably going to be between 14-17 roles and the following people are banned from playing
Pyro: I think you know why
NSY: Sorry but me and Bop want nothing to do with you until you've proven to have actually changed
MCS: He's blocked pm's from me so he's kind of banned by default
SM: He's also blocked my pm's so...
Sign-Up's
1. Master Crash
2. Nabber
3. Smasher
4. Mario4Ever
5. NSM
6. Rat
7. Lily
8. RandomYoshi
9. Rolf
10. Yoshi K
11. Blocky
12. Squritle
13. Fi

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
and then the duck walked up to the lemonade stand. And god spoke: "Let there be lemonade." And the duck was happy. And life was good. And cats were awesome.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Release the hounds.

Raven Effect

Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Nabber said:
and then the duck walked up to the lemonade stand. And god spoke: "Let there be lemonade." And the duck was happy. And life was good. And cats were awesome.
you can't play anymore

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
really, Shoey? Removing a player for not having enough time to finish watching a show? Never thought you'd sink that low.

Raven Effect

Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Nabber said:
really, Shoey? Removing a player for not having enough time to finish watching a show? Never thought you'd sink that low.
LAWMAN IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
did you throw a posh grenade at the top hat door

Status
Not open for further replies.