Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia: Underworld Army win. Game Over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily x

Goodbye
This is the game thread
Rules in the lounge

Player list

1. Rin Kagamine (Pokemon Trainer Rin Kagamine) Lolcrawler(Steve)
2. Epic Nitwit: Aurum troop, poser. Hung night 6.
3. Smasher: Chaos Kin, independant serial killer. Decapitated night 1
4. Nabber: Viridi, forces of nature roleblocker, god. Killed with spear night 2 (2)
5. MrConcreteDonkey (Rolf)
6. Palkia (A New world Record) BMB (Fi): Dyntos, unaligned heroes Teacher/Granny, God .Shot in the head with my sniper rifle day 2, revived night 2 through time travel
7. MCSoulja (MCS): Dark Lord Gaol, tracker/miller, hit with sword day 9
8. New Super Mario Iceshadow Randomyoshi: Centurian, Doctor. Shor night 9
9. Reversinator (Time Turner)
10. Lakituthequick: Pit, Jack of all trades. Killed with a spear night 8.
11. Bop1996 (Enobarbus): Phosphera the forces of nature electric. Killed witn guillotine day 2 (2)
12. Neptune (Radagast the Brown): Magnus, Vigilant/bulletproff. Killed night 6. Human
13. Mariomaster15 (Vocal Beat): Palutena, cop. Bombed night 8. God
14. Rocker64 (Beauty Queen Etna) Smasher (Smasher Claus): Thanatos, Bomber/colourful. Lynched day 8
15. Marioguy1: Light fighter, inspired. Shot day 6
16. Smg2Daisy NSY
17. Pokemon Trainer Red Yoshimonsta
18. Cirdec
19. Yoshiwaker (Yoshiquaker): Girl, fairy/public speaker. Drowned in toilet water night 5. Human
20. Yoshidude99
21. FireEevee: Dark pit, copycat. Sliced in 2 day 7
22. Goombasshoe15 (Octoberry): Pandora, underworld army cop/yakuza. Stabbed through chest day 5
23. RandomYoshi (Pidgey):Drink of the Gods, Necromancer. Beat with a bat night 3
24. Yoshi K (Beach Troopa): Pyhrron, Pyro/Time traveller. Given cop powers on night 2(2). Poisoned night 3
25. Pyro (StiGir Star)

Replacements
BMB (Fi)
Yoshimonsta

Lolcrawler (Steve)
Smasher

Key (Will be added to as alignments are revealed)
Revived
Mafia
Underworld Army
Innocent
Unaligned Heroes
The Forces of Nature (Masons)
Palutena's Army
Other
Independant
Aurum

Start of night 0
Skyworld was quiet and peaceful. Earth was quiet and peaceful. Idyllic. It has been this way for about 20 years. Will it last forever? I, for one hoped this. I hoped that no threat would ever reach skyworld again. I was led in my bed as it was dark. I couldn't get to sleep though so I wandered towards my window to let some air in. The moon was especially beautiful. A perfect cresent surrounded by pale stars. I returned to my bed. Something told me that this truce would not be around for much longer.

It is night 0, get here and set up for the game.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia: Night 0-The moon is nice.

Hello guys role got.

also lily you pasted the list twice olol.

Lily x

Goodbye

Yeah, my ipod is fucked up for some reason

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies

Let's do this!

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User

Here! :D

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

yo

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User

^ I see what you did there.

Anyways, don't expect too much posting from me tommorow. I'll be in the car and have to sneak on 3G.

Lily x

Goodbye

If you are unsure wheather you are Innocent, Mafia or Other PM me as I may have not made it too clear.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

I'm here too.

Role confirmed.

Lily x

Goodbye

End of Night 0, start of game.
Even when I opened the windows, I still didn't feel secure, I felt as if one of the residents where going to do something horrible. Maybe more than one of them, maybe even all of them. I kicked off the covers because of the heat, which didn't help as I find it impossible to sleep without covers. Then I heard a scream. Maybe it was my mind playing tricks. It was late and I was tired. I tried to get back to sleep and take whatever just happened with a pinch of salt. I couldn't, the longer I tried to ignore it the more I wanted to know and check. Pretty soon I found myslef being forced out of bed with a torch. I soon found more people as I left my house, all surrounding something. I tried to get a look. I looked to see Palutena's temple. Shining in the dark. Soon I got past the people surrounding. I saw some people closer to a body, I couldn't quite see the body, it had a knife in the back. Rin, who had a horrified expression on her face was blocking the view. Soon she moved and I saw the corpse, it was Sakurai, the director of Kid Icarus Uprising.

Sakurai has been backstabbed. He had no alignment as he is part of the staff who made the game. He could keep control of the villains and stop this game ever happening.

I saw Smasher approach the body and carefully pull the bloody butterfly knife from his back.

'This can't be good.' He said, observing the sharp blade. Neptune rumaged in the bloody pile and found a note. He read it.

'You guys are next.' It read. Everyone gasped at this.

'This is insane!' Nitwit cried

'What should we do!' Cirdec exclaimed while hugging MCD for comfort.

'Well, its some of us who did this, yes, the murderers are among us. We are going to have to search them out and kill them. A few innocent lives will be lost in the making.' I said 'We have to be pretty quick, as it could be any of us who are next on the to-kill list.' Everyone nodded and agreed, some more reluctantly than others. It was decided, we would have to lynch the hidden villians, before they killed us. Skyworld was in threat once again, and we would need to all be brave heroes to save it.

It is day 1, begin voting.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia- Day : A Bloody Mess.

I'm mentioned first!

Anyways, this is a really tough choice.

This is just for now, seeming like most everyone seems innocent:

Vote: No lynch (I forgot, is that allowed?)

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia- Day 1: A Bloody Mess.

why

Yoshi K

Epic Nitwit said:
Vote: MCD
Reasoning?

Oh wait, you have none.

Vera Misham

Ace Artist

Actually, you are wrong. I'm voting him because he was the first to confirm his role.

Yoshi K

Epic Nitwit said:
Actually, you are wrong. I'm voting him because he was the first to confirm his role.
Oooooooooooooooook?

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User

How does that have to do with anything? Oh well.

Unvote:

Vote: MCD

Status
Not open for further replies.