Heroscape Mafia - Night 3: The Strength of the Oak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Description: This is Heroscape Mafia, a Mafia game taking place in the great Mafia Land, where all the factions of Heroscape vie for control over the land. Many factions seek similar goals, but none of their goals are the same.

Rules:
1. No quoting game-related PMs sent by the host.
2. Send all game-related messages to the host.
3. No lynches are allowed but lose in a tie.
4. Don't cheat.

Notes:
1. This game revolves around wounding. Each player has been given a certain amount of Life. Once a player's Life reaches 0, they are dead. Their life can be decreased gradually in small increments, there are some powers that can heal wounds and restore life and then there are roles that remove all their life at once. Lynches and nightkills both deal infinite wounds.
2. Every general from Valhalla is a faction in this game and they have some not-so-randomly-selected "hero" characters. I did not choose any "squad" figures to be characters in the game (you can guess what that means about poor Valkrill).
3. Every faction has a different goal. Goals are separated into three categories. "Destroy", "Preserve" and "Other". Destroy involves eliminating every member of a faction. Preserve involves keeping a certain faction alive until the end of the game. Other goals are explained in the role PMs. No two factions have the same goal, but many factions have similar goals that do not conflict with eachother - meaning that both teams can win together. You cannot win if your faction is eliminated, but all members of your faction return to Valhalla, and are safe, once you complete your goals. I believe the highest number of factions winning together is 3 or 4.
4. No specific faction is the "mafia", but pretty much every team has the goal "Destroy Utgar". Make of that what you will :P

Players:
1. Ruby Berlinetta (Red Barchetta)
2. Another Generic Mushroom Being (Toad85)
3. Dougal McGuire, Paternal Figure (Father Dougal McGuire)
4. Spectral Lambda (Phantom L)
5. Lord Turtle the Ninety-Ninth (Radagast the Brown)
6. Maniac (Pyro)
7. Thief (Nabber)
8. EmeraldCatastrophe (GreenDisaster)
9. Destroyer (Smasher)
10. Enthusiastic Juvenile Plumber (New Super Mario)
11. Ursus Singlus (Monobear)
12. Tucayo - Dead Night 2, Morsbane
13. PyroPuffball (FireKirby)
14. Mouse (Rat)
15. RandomLion (ChaoticLeo)
16. Oral Tempo (Vocal Beat)
17. Alright Dionsaur (Yoshi K) - Dead Night 1, Major X17
18. Bonepuppy13 (skulldog13) - Dead Day 1, Migol Ironwill
19. Ralph the Canine (Rowlf the Dog)
20. Speedy FishingCloud (Lakituthequick)
21. PTR (lazy MG1 is) - Dead Day 2, Empress Kiova

Einar - Goal: Talk Utgar's forces out of battle
Ullar - Goal: Destroy Utgar, Preserve Jandar
Vydar - Goal: Destroy Utgar, Survive until end
Aquilla - Goal: Destory Utgar, Destroy Einar, Preserve Ullar

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies
Re: Heroscape Mafia - Night 0: Mafia Land

Teg elor.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

It's a beautiful day!!! Err... Night!

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

It's the most beautiful day of the year.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

A Kyrie Warrior flew through the night, with all of hell chasing after him. A flaming cannonball fell from the sky, knocking him out of the air. Through extreme luck, he managed to land at his destination - Jandar's base in Mafia Land. "They're attacking," he managed to choke out before he died.

Soon after, a letter arrived at Einar's Royal Embassy in Valhalla with two words on it. "Join us."

The next morning, warriors from Jandar, Einar, Ullar, Vydar and Aquilla set out to confront Utgar's forces in the long-held sacred game of Mafia Land. It would be a battle to decide the fate of the land.

Kyrie Warrior #4462 was killed. He was a messenger and could alert Jandar of Utgar's invasion once per game.

The game has begun!

It is now Day 1

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

OK, I don't know anything about this game's theme.

Vote: skulldug13

He'll most probably be inactive, anyway.

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies

Here.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

heyo

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

HE ACCUSED ME HE'S MAFIA

vote: tucky

unvote

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

I let the day go long because I'm nice like that.

With the opening of the first day, the assembled heroes gathered around the newly-created lynch pad and watched as the guillotine fell on the first victim on what was to become a long and bloody war; skulldug13. He did nothing of note as the blade severed his very armored head from his equally armored body, hitting him in the only place that could kill him.

Skulldug13 was killed. He was Migol Ironwill.

Marioguy1 said:
You are Migol Ironwill. In the past you were a great champion of the dwarf armies. However you fear that you will not be as deadly here, without the support of your armies. Nonetheless, you were never one to shirk from combat and you will fight to your death if necessary.

Life: 5
Alignment: Aquilla
Goal: Destroy Utgar, Destroy Einar, Preserve Ullar
Powers: One Shield Defense: Your Dwarven armor is excellent at defense, and will defend you from anything except for a lynch.
Now for those of you who are confused, look at Aquilla's goals. Those are the goals for every member of Aquilla. So if your faction's goal is to Preserve Utgar, Preserve Einar or Destroy Ullar (or if you are Utgar or Einar), then Aquilla is your enemy. If your faction's goal is none of those or if your goal coincides with those then Aquilla is an ally. It's as simple as that.

It is now Night 1

Toad85

MarioKartRPG

Shouldn't the title be updated so I know this is, you know, active?

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

wait this started
stupid title confuses me

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Heroscape Mafia - Night 1: This is, you know...active

Spotlights scanned the ground outside Vydar's compound, where his troups were camping out the nights in this new land. But the lights did nothing to stop Cyprien Esenwein as he snuck through the shadows, with a speed much to fast for the spotlights to catch. Major X17, who was head of the guard, being as he needed no sleep, didn't think to raise any alarms, for he never caught sight of Esenwein until his knife had cracked open Major X17's battery. As the energy and life drained out of Major X17, Esenwein jumped back and faded into the night, too fast for anybody to react.

Yoshi K was killed, he was Major X17.

Marioguy1 said:
You are Major X17. Too long overshadowed by the Q-series majors, you have made sure that you were selected for this mission to Mafia Land. You will use your technological advancements to complete your mission, at all costs.

Life: 5
Alignment: Vydar
Goal: Destroy Utgar, survive until end
Powers: Improved Cyberclaw: You can grab one person per night, making them unable to use their powers for the entirety of that night.

It is now Day 2

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Heroscape Mafia - Day 2: The night is your enemy

Now I know who roleblocked me.

Any leads?

Status
Not open for further replies.