Star Wars Mafia - Endgame - Ackbar's Noble Sacrifice/Rebel Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Star Spirit
A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Or rather right now and on the far reaches of the Forum Games board anyway

Welcome to Star Wars Mafia! My 2nd Mafia I've ever hosted, where previously I had a Courage Mafia. Where a Solo Mafia Member survived long enough to win the day. Will the Mafia win again? Or will the Innocents save the galaxy and make their record in SonicMario Mafias 1-1?

1. The Innocents are the Rebel Alliance, while the Mafia is the Galactic Empire. Once again f the members of the Mafia outnumber or equal the innocents. The Mafia wins. If all the Mafia members are lynched. The innocents win.
2. Votes are done by Vote: *insert name* if they wish to unvote if the change their name. simply say "unvote"
3. Just because there wasn't too much problems with it during Courage Mafia I'll once again be lenient on Deadposts. Just use common sense and don't reveal something you didn't tell before you died.
4. If you're not playing at all. Don't post
5. Roleclaiming allowed. But no quoting the Role PM
6. No Lynching. It's allowed, but loses in a tie.
6a. If there are absolutely no votes by the end of a Phase. I will count it as a No Lynch.
7. Send all commands to me via PMs or other means like Quicktopics.
9. Phases will run for 24 hours unless extended. Like with Courage Mafia I'll try to keep a consistent Phase ending and start at 8 PM-10 PM EST
10. As should be expected, be at your best behavior.
11. If there are replacements and someone in the game has not posted/done anything for 5 (Once Night 3 begins there will be modkills) phases then they will be modkilled and replaced or out of the game entirely. You only need to do one action (Posting in the thread, using your powers) to be in the game for it's entirety

Sign-ups
1. Nabber Won the Game - Wicket, Rebel Insane Cop
2. Epic Nitwit Bombed, Night 10 - Jabba the Hutt, Parttime Godfather/Con-Artist
3. Palkia Impaled by Lightsaber, Night 1 - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rebel Cop/Hypnotist
4.Shoey Yoshi K Vigkilled, Day 2 - General Veers, Imperial Roleblocker
5. Smasher Choked to Death, Night 4 - Han Solo, Rebel Vigilante
6. GreenDisaster Death by Poison Dart, Night 5 - Greedo, Jabba's Drunk/Understudy
7. Lakituthequick Lynched, Day 2 - Yoda, Rebel Granny
8. Bop1996 Lynched, Day 5 - Emperor Palpatine, Imperial Godfather
9. New Super Mario Won the Game - R2D2, Rebel Tracker
10. Crash Lynched, Day 6 - Boba Fett, Jabba's Bounty Hunter (Converted to Mafia)
11. BMB Tucayo Shot by Stormtroopers - Borsk Fey'Lya, Rebel Gossiper
12. Ralphfan Decapitated, Night 6 - Grand Moff Tarkin, Imperial Cop
13. Rocker64 Lynched, Day 1 - C3PO, Rebel Watcher
14. MarioMaster15 Paid his Life Debt, Night 3 - Chewbacca, Rebel Bodyguard/Life Debt Martyr
15. Yoshiwaker Toad85 Crushed by a Rampaging Rancor, Night 8 - Leia, Rebel Doctor/Princess
16. Dr. Javelin Lynched, Day 3 - Darth Vader, Imperial Vigilante/Tracker
17. MCD Won the game - Luke Skywalker, Rebel Understudy
18. Yoshidude99 Lynched, Day 4 - Jawa, Neutral Stunner
19. Pyro Lynched, Day 10 - Admiral Ackbar, Rebel Bomber (Also will be given credit for the Win)
20. Awesome Koopa Lolcrawler Sliced in half, Night 4 - Bib Fortuna, Jabba's Cop
21. Blocky Lynched, Day 8 - Mon Mothma, Rebel Public Speaker (Converted to Mafia)
22. NSY MCS Electrocuted, Night 7 - Lobot, Rebel Lawyer
23. '3K Lynched, Day 7 - Lando Calrissian, Rebel Roleblocker/Jailer
24. MG1 Won the game - Wedge Antilles, Rebel Speedster
25. Mario4Ever Drowned in Slime, Night 9 - General Jan Dodonna, Rebel Power Bestower
26. Lily Won the game - Tusken Raider, Neutral Silencer

Night 0

For one night at least, the sands of Tatooine actually seem peaceful. And within the Cantina is a group of 26 strangers enjoying a good ol' time. Playing classic games like Holochess, having a drink, or dancing to the catchy Cantina Band. Who they're sitting next to they don't know yet, they could be a close friend, or they could be their enemy as soon as the Day starts up. But for tonight, everybody's having the time of their life. For many of them it could be the last time they'll ever have a moment like this.

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Re: Star Wars Mafia - Night 0 - Happy Times in a wretched hive of Scum and Villainy

Nathan Drake said:
Just a heads up SMB (That was convenient), I'll be on vacation from Monday to Friday, so I might be a little inactive those nights.

I should have WiFi connection so I'll try to check in when I can.
Also, sticky.

Vera Misham

Ace Artist
Re: Star Wars Mafia - Night 0 - Happy Times in a wretched hive of Scum and Villainy

Hey, Bartender. What kinda of drinks do you serve here?

Lily x

Goodbye

I AM YOUR FATHER!

NSY

Celestial Guide

USE THE FORCE

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

use the forks

Lily x

Goodbye

Ltq, make one of me with a purple lightsaber.

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here

Now we just wait for someone to shoot first.

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies

Ace Rimmer said:
use the forks
Lol.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Hey, who wants to play a nice game of holochess?

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Ace Rimmer said:
use the forks
[me=Smasher]uses forks[/me]

Vera Misham

Ace Artist

Lakituthequick said:
*Gets lightsaber* Ready.

Model credits: Joh2k4 (Models Resource), Pinnick (SketchUp 3D Warehouse)
LTQ is obviously our enemy. Look at the colour of his lightsaber. We all know (or should know) that red is the colour of the Sith. And even if his is technically orange, no one in the movies has an orange lightsaber, so he must be from the expanded universe, even more incentive to kill him off. (well, I actually don't know that much about the expanded universe, so whatever)

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod

Me too! :]

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.

I don't have a Star Wars pun.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

binary sunset

Lakituthequick

Art by BBQ Turtle
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Phantom L said:
Ltq, make one of me with a purple lightsaber.
Roger. I'll be back.

Nabber said:
Hey, who wants to play a nice game of holochess?
Challenge accepted.

Epic Nitwit said:
LTQ is obviously our enemy. Look at the colour of his lightsaber. We all know (or should know) that red is the colour of the Sith. And even if his is technically orange, no one in the movies has an orange lightsaber, so he must be from the expanded universe, even more incentive to kill him off. (well, I actually don't know that much about the expanded universe, so whatever)

Told it's orange. I can make black lightsabers if necessary.

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)

Epic Nitwit said:
And even if his is technically orange, no one in the movies has an orange lightsaber, so he must be from the expanded universe, even more incentive to kill him off. (well, I actually don't know that much about the expanded universe, so whatever)
You do realize that the expanded universe encompasses everything that's not the movies, right?

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

the only canon in the extended star wars universe (as in everything but the original trilogy) is kotor

therefore orange lightsabers do not exist

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)

Monobear said:
the only canon in the extended star wars universe (as in everything but the original trilogy) is kotor

therefore orange lightsabers do not exist
Even though Knights of the Old Republic is the one that had orange lightsabers...

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

those were yellow

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here

I think Sith have orange lightsabers in KTOR but I don't have that game. Either way there aren't any at the time of the Original Trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.