• [color=silver]Musical Mafia[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [color=red]Partners In Time Mafia[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nostalgia Mafia

Nostalgia Mafia is a milestone mafia that will bring the best and worse from all the mafia games that I have hosted so far. The 8th mafia I have hosted so far, it will combine all that I've done with my Mafia career, going way back to December 2009 and up to today. There will be some fun trivia throughout the mafia that will be news about some of my Mafia games that I have not revealed to people.

It will bring some forest feel that came with Mafia Rituals,
trailing into some tasty beats with Musical Mafia,
traveling even further into time with Partners in Time Mafia,
leading to a repeat of time with Majora's Mafia,
phasing to the shared Mafia known as Awesome Mafia,
heading to the origin of time in Skyward Sword Mafia,
going into fancier times with Mafia, The, and
having new features added into Nostalgia Mafia.

Many things will be brought back with each game, having familiar roles, as well as features that will add into the game, like Hidden Abilities (added in PiT Mafia), Rotation Phase (added in MM), Activated Events (added in SS Mafia), and more.

Alignments will be slightly affected, as well as alignments adjusted to each game to accomendate for the vast variety of alignments I created over year. Much will be revisited, much will be revamped, and much will be completely redone that will fix the mistakes I have made before.

I promise that this special Mafia will be a very exciting Mafia that I know that you will not forget! For it to be good/bad, you decide how it goes, so hopefully you will try to make it fun and exciting!!!

If you want to sign-up, go ahead. I want no less than 20 and no more than 30!

Sign-ups:
1. Reversinator
2. New Super Mario
3. Toad85 (Ə)
4. Neptune
5. Lily
6. FireEevee
7. Nabber
8. Vocal Beat
9. Pyro
10. Rocker (Sonia Nevermind)
11. Epic Nitwit
12. Timmy
13. Pokemon Trainer Red
14. New Super Yoshi
15. LatikutheQuick
16. Cirdec
17. Yoshi K
18. Smg2daisy
19. YoshiMonsta
20. Skulldog13
21. Marioguy1
22. RandomYoshi
23. Shoey
24. Crackin
25. Rin Kagamine
26. Gamefreak75 (Chilly)
27. MrConcreteDonkey (Rolf)

Polls ~
Day 1: Where did the main theme of Mafia Rituals come from? Answer: My Freshman Year Marching Band show Wendat Voices (now called Native Rituals).
Night 1: Who was the only player listed not in all my mafia games to this day? Answer: Lily.
Day 2: Did the BPK incident occur at the same time as Mafia Rituals? Answer: Yes.
Night 2: What was the biggest complaint about Mafia Rituals? Answer: Third Party had an advantage since the Mafia thought they were apart of the Mafia.
Downbeat 3: What was my nickname during Musical Mafia? Answer: Elegy Major.
Offbeat 3: What reoccuring gag did I bring back from Mafia Rituals into Musical Mafia? Answer: Hating on Rocker.
Downbeat 4: What new feature was BMB's Favorite? Answer: Downbeat/Offbeat instead of Day/Night.
Offbeat 4: What did BMB regret about Musical Mafia? Answer: Giving hints to people by accident.
Day 5 - What caused Hidden Abilities to be made? Answer: TBA

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies
Re: ? Mafia

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's back!

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

So how long did that "leaving forever" thing last this time BMB. A month? XD

Good to have ya back.

Sorry BMB we are just too awesome to stay away from.

MCS

Donkey Kong

i'm not signing up by the way, I was just asking BMB what happened to "leaving forever"

this time I actually believed him but nop

he came runnin' back to us

I still got no straight answer from him so

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

MCS said:
i'm not signing up by the way, I was just asking BMB what happened to "leaving forever"

I had the same thought so BMB here's a little tip when you say your only going to be online when your story is going to be updated you don't get to do other things other wise that makes you a liar

Cheyenne Bodie said:
MCS said:

I had the same thought so BMB here's a little tip when you say your only going to be online when your story is going to be updated you don't get to do other things other wise that makes you a liar
He needed a break from people like Shoe the forum and he left for a bit.

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.

New Super Mario said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
MCS said:

He needed a break from people like Shoe the forum and he left for a bit.
That's not what he said, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.