Portal Mafia - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Energy Rules:

1. Every player starts out with 40 Energy.
2. Every player will lose at least 10 Energy each night.
3. Using powers adds to the amount of Energy you lose.
4. To regain Energy, you must participate in a lynch of a player. This will reward you 20 Energy.
5. If you lose all of your energy, you die.
6. You are expected to keep track of your energy. PM me if you have forgotten your Energy total.
a. If you use a power, then you will be told how much Energy you have in the results.

General Rules:

1. Phases will change around 4-5 PM each day, depending on how busy I am.
2. During the day, players can vote to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched.
a. You can vote No Lynch, but this will lose in a tie.
b. Every player will be given suitable time to set up a defense for a lynch.
c. If there is a tie between players to lynch, then the phase will be extended. If, by the end of the extended time, there is still a tie, then the lynch will be decided randomly.
3. At night, players can send in powers.
4. Roleclaiming is allowed, but do not quote or post your role card.
5. All game-related PMs and Quicktopics must be sent to me.
6. When you are dead, go to space. I'll allow some dead-posting, but don't interfere too much.
7. There will be no modkills due to inactivity. If you are inactive then you die.
8. Use your common sense. Don't do something stupid, like revealing the Mafia QT to everyone else. If you're unsure, ask me.
9. There are twenty achievements to be earned! Try to collect them all! (Note: This is impossible.)
19. If you are not in this game, stay out of this game.

Players:
1. Bop1996 - Killed Night 1
2. Red Barchetta
3. New Super Mario - Lynched Day 4
4. MarioMaster15
5. Rocker - Killed Night 2
6. GreenDisastour - Killed Night 3
7. Epic Nitwit - Lynched Day 3
8. Lakituthequick
9. Pyro
10. Smasher
11. MCD
12. Marioguy1 - Died Night 3 from lack of Energy
13. FireEevee
14. Spinymaster - Lynched Day 2
15. Lily - Died Night 3 from lack of Energy
16. MCS - Lynched Day 1

Robot
Human

It is now Night 0. Use this phase to prepare for the game.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Re: Portal Mafia - Night 0

Did you send out roles yet?

*crosses fingers that he says no so i don't have to go look for it*

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Dammit, let me go find it....

Question: If i have 40 energy, and at night i use an ability that costs 30. (30 + 10 every night = 40) Will the ability still go through or will i die and nothing else?

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Nabber said:
The ability will still work.
Okay, thanks, that is the rest of my questions.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

not a post

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

very nice cage you've got here

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Note: I haven't had a lot of time to send out achievements. I'll catch up on them eventually. Probably by the end of the game.

Bop stood in the cool September air, thinking up different ways to kills people. He was quite surprised that he was never arrested for planned homicide, but MarioWiki had some strange laws. The sun was rising over the SMB Stadium in a perfect arc, and Bop suddenly had a brilliant idea when he heard the sound of shoes running across the pavement.

“Bop, guess what!” said Goomba “Shoey” Shoe. There is nothing more to be said on him that hasn’t already been said already.

The man didn’t turn around, because hearing Shoey running up to him had become a daily occurrence; he had grown quite used to it. He waited a few seconds without saying anything, letting his friend go on.

“Bop, I just returned from my adventure into the Soccer Kingdom. I was approaching the Popsicle Queen when her guards lunged out from behind. It was a hard and long battle, but eventually I managed to dispatch of the foes. She then challenged me herself, and we found ourselves in a great deadlock. Finally, we settled on a deal. She would give me a lifetime’s worth of popsicles for a day!” Shoey sucked on a purple popsicle. “Want one?” he asked, tossing Bop a popsicle. There was no saying “no” to Shoey. It was impossible.

Bop pocketed the treat, but inquired (for these adventures always had deeper meanings to them): “But you said it was a deal. What did you have to give in return?”

Shrugging, he quickly explained, “All that she requested was that the next sixteen people I talked to had to be put into a game where they have to kill each other to win. That kind of stuff.”

And so it came to be that sixteen users were fighting against each other in this mafia.

Shoey’s popsicle has melted! It was actually a Fudgesicle in disguise!

It is now Day 1. Voting has been unlocked.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Portal Mafia - Day 1 - R.I.P. Shoey's popsicle.

lies, i would never be able to pocket a fudgesicle without eating it first or at least recognizing it and then eating it

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

WE NEED TO GET THE BALL ROLLING.

No lynches is just going to get EVERYONE killed.

I say we lynch an inactive, its free energy, any inactives?

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Vote: MCS

I see no reason not to. We could all use the energy, and I doubt it'll really ruin anything.

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)

Vote: Spinymaster

Spinymaster has actually been inactive from the entire forum for a couple of weeks now. Voting him off makes more sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.