Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Roleless Mafia

Rules

-The only thing that can happen during Day phases is an execution (lynch). The only thing that can happen during the night is a nightkill.
-Each day, the players can vote to execute someone. A player can cast a vote using Vote: Smasher. They can change their vote by using unvote and voting for their new target. Each night, the mafia kills someone.
-I do not care if you post after death, but you may not reveal any suspicions/information/etc. or you will suffer the consequences.
-If you are not playing, you may not post. This excludes '3K and Shoey. They can post because I said so.
-Claiming is allowed. However, you may not reveal your "role" PM or you will be instantly modkilled and banned from any of my future games.
-You will be in danger of being subbed out if you do not show any signs of life for six straight phases.
-Dead players may not be substitutes.
-Voting no lynch is completely allowed. However, it loses in a tie.
-Does anyone actually read these rules?
-Please send a copy of all game related messages to me or at least tell me what you talked about. This goes for Quicktopics too.
-Phases will end after around 24 hours. If a majority of votes is reached or a nightkill is already decided upon, they may end earlier. If they are little to no votes or no nightkill has been sent, they may be extended. Phases will never last more than 48 hours.
-It's only a game. There's no need to be a bad sport if you lose. Keep your cool.
-I have the right to add rules when I feel they are necessary/when I remember one I forgot. I will post when one is added.

Victims Players

0. Smasher - Executed in endgame
1. Lily (Phantom L) - Executed, Day 4
2. Bop1996 (Monobear) - Nightkilled, Night 5
3. Nabber - Nightkilled, Night 6
4. MCD (Father Dougal McGuire) - WINNER
5. Palkia47 (Red Barchetta) - Nightkilled, Night 3 - WINNER
6. NSY - Executed, Day 1
7. Timmy - Lost in endgame
8. Mario4Ever (Byakuya Togami) - Nightkilled, Night 10
9. New Super Mario - Executed, Day 3
10. Master Crash (Nathan Drake) - Nightkilled, Night 2
11. Toad85 - Executed, Day 7
12. Ralphfan (Rat) - Nightkilled, Night 1
13. Epic Nitwit - Nightkilled, Night 8
14. Lakituthequick - Executed, Day 10
15. Superchao (Butterscotch Surprise) - Executed, Day 6
16. MarioMaster15 (Vocal Beat) - Executed, Day 8
17. Marioguy1 - Executed, Day 9 - WINNER
18. FireKirby - Executed, Day 2
19. GreenDisaster (Braeburn) - Nightkilled, Night 7
20. Yoshi K - Nightkilled, Night 9
21. Yoshiwaker (Yoshibaker) - Executed, Day 5
22. Rocker64 (ChaoticLeo) - Nightkilled, Night 4

Key

Town
Mafia
No longer hidden party
Host

Night 0

Smasher was absolutely baffled. In the past, he had tried to think of fresh ways to add spice and flair to his executions, but he had run entirely out of good ideas. He racked his brain frantically, but could not think of anything.

"With this new game coming up," he thought to himself, "people are sure to be looking for me to have some fresh new take on things."

Just when he had all but given up hope, a thought occurred to him. He rushed over to a secluded corner of the room, took a book off a bookshelf, and pressed the giant red button behind where the book had been.

A bright light flashed up into the sky outside, showing a bear's face shadowed against a white background.

It wasn't long before an astonishingly handsome black-and-white mechanical bear popped out of nowhere.

"Upupu, it looks like you've finally admitted that I write better executions! What took you so long?" the bear said.

"Just cut the gloating and get on to the first victim," Smasher responded. "It's some guy named YoshiMonsta, and I don't really know much about him."

"Well then, just give me a minute and I'll go through my files and see what I can come up with for him."

A short half-hour later, Monobear had finished setting up, and Smasher had gathered the rest of his players.

No sooner had the last player entered when Monobear raised the curtains and the execution began.

YoshiMonsta, the victim, was marched into a state-of-the-art workout room. He began to excitedly ride on the exercise bike, his little eyes glistening with tears of joy.

He spent hours in the room, moving from machine to machine, looking happier and happier as he went.

Once he had used every machine, he sat down to rest. Suddenly, his limbs began to convulse wildly. He tried to stop it, but his muscles were at that point stronger than his willpower.

He ran from machine to machine faster than before, over and over and over and over, until suddenly, he went too fast, and flew off one of the machines and up into the ceiling.

*SPLAAAAT*

"Well, I'm glad I don't have to clean that up!" said Monobear. "It looks like in the end, despite his seeming inactivity, it was hyperactivity that killed him!"

YoshiMonsta has been executed.
He was Independent and had to survive until Day 1 to win.
The Word has also been modkilled due to inactivity and replaced by FireKirby, who I have decided to remove from my blacklist.

It is now Day 1.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Re: Roleless Mafia (with Monobop executions) - Day 1

First and yes I read the rules.

Lily x

Goodbye

I screwed the rules, because I have money
Jk, I read the rules too :P

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

NSY

Celestial Guide

Leads anyone.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Vote: New Super Yoshi

Gotta start someplace.

NSY

Celestial Guide

Monobear said:

Gotta start someplace.
You have started to hate me.
Vote:Bop
For randomly voting an active on day 1.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User

lateness.

role get!

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

NSY said:
Monobear said:

Gotta start someplace.
Yeah man I totally voted you for reasons not related to anything significant because that's a great way to proceed.

Also why not vote an active as opposed to an inactive? We'll learn more from an active person than we will from an inactive person.

NSY

Celestial Guide

Monobear said:
NSY said:
Monobear said:

Gotta start someplace.
Yeah man I totally voted you for reasons not related to anything significant because that's a great way to proceed.

Also why not vote an active as opposed to an inactive? We'll learn more from an active person than we will from an inactive person.
So you think it's fun to bully others and vote them off.

NSY

Celestial Guide

FireKirby said:
Why are guys randomly voting an active on Day 1

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Vote: Bop

I see no reason why we shouldn't give NSY a chance.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Well then, that tells me a good deal already. Thank you for that, Nabber.

NSY said:
So you think it's fun to bully others and vote them off.
If by bully others and vote them off you mean use logic and deduction to find out who the mafia is since we are literally incapable of just relying on the cop to show up and give us a confirmed scum, then yes, I do think it's fun.

Guys, don't vote off NSY especially for a randomkill.

It's not like he flipped scum or is inactive or anything.

Vote:No Lynch

Lily x

Goodbye

I'm agreeing with NSM on this one
Vote: No Lynch

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Unvote

Monobear said:
If by bully others and vote them off you mean use logic and deduction to find out who the mafia is since we are literally incapable of just relying on the cop to show up and give us a confirmed scum, then yes, I do think it's fun.
and gah why do I keep forgetting it's a roleless mafia

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User

dudes it's a roleless mafia, yet the mafia can kill.

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~

Vote: NSM
No Lynch is rather pointless in a Role-less mafia. It's not like we would lose an important role... So randomvoting is like the way to go XD

Also NOT relevant to voting NSM, in a Role-less mafia, I'm sure everyone will role-claim to be an Innocent so it'd be near impossible to tell if that person roleclaiming is lying. =P

Timmy said:
Vote: NSM
No Lynch is rather pointless in a Role-less mafia. It's not like we would lose an important role... So randomvoting is like the way to go XD

Also NOT relevant to voting NSM, in a Role-less mafia, I'm sure everyone will role-claim to be an Innocent so it'd be near impossible to tell if that person roleclaiming is lying. =P
Well, just because no one has powers, doesn't mean we should vote off and innocent. I see your point, but my vote stays for now. Besides, I'm town.

ralphfan

Thank you based god

Vote: NSY

I can't stand no lynches and I flipped a coin between NSM and NSY.

Lily x

Goodbye

Actually, I need to think about it as random lynching and no lynching are both bad ideas.
Unvote

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

I must say that I have to agree with Ralph, but since the votes surrounding NSY have been much more illuminating than the votes surrounding NSM so far, I think I'm going to stick with NSY and see where this leads. Of course, if there's a reason to look more into Timmy/Lily/NSM in the second exchange of votes, I'd love to hear it.

Also, my vote was not random. I came into this phase with a plan in mind and voting for NSY was the best way to execute it. So far, it's working pretty well, I have to say.

NSY

Celestial Guide

Ralph, Bop, FE, voting a random active will get you no where, it is actually bullying a another user and the chances are that you are lynching an Innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.