Paper Mario mafia - Lounge: Serving Fired Paper Bowser (ratings and timeline up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSY

Celestial Guide
Welcome to my third attempt to host a mafia after my first two where cancelled (first one was for being a bad host, second game was for being confusing because of it's gimmick) but now that I've learned from playing other mafia, I know I can make a good mafia game and could finish it. This shall be based off the original Paper Mario game and all roles and the story will be based off the original Paper Mario and not it's sequels.

I hoping for at least 16 players but I am willing to make the game bigger if I get more sign ups. Also please don't go ahead and not sign up just because you think that I would be a bad host and that the game will never finish, all of that was almost over a year ago and I've actaullychanged a lot past then.

1.Lily
2.PTR
3.Palkia47
4.Yoshidude99
5.Cirdec
6.Lakituthequick
7.Rocker64
8.Nabber
9.NSM
10.FireKirby
11.Yoshi####
12.GreenDiaster
13.Pyro
14.SMG2Daisy
15.MCD
16.YoshiK
17.Skulldug19
18.Neptune
19.RandomYoshi
20.Epic Nitwit

Replacements:
1.BMB

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Paper Mario mafia: Sign ups are open

loved PM, so I'll play

Vera Misham

Ace Artist

NSY said:
second game was for being confusing because of it's gimmick
I don't remember being confused about the gimmick, I just remember that the innocents were screwed, and that Quizmo came and offered me a deal to convert me to mafia in exchange for helping him. (But I turned on him because I got a guilt complex from betraying the innocents)

NSY said:
Also please don't sign up because I will be a bad host and the game will not finish, that was over a year ago and I've changed a lot past then.
Perhaps you should reword that.

Oh right, I have to have bold text somewhere.

Lily x

Goodbye

I remember, I was waiting for the shop to open as if it didn't I would have been screwed as I was Link and a confirmed innocent.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Was hopping this was gonna be a Pm:Ttyd game but whatever.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Phantom L said:
ChaoticLeo said:
Was hopping this was gonna be a Pm:Ttyd game but whatever.
Dat been done
I know, but another one can't hurt. I mean there have been like three, "My favorite characters are the roles" style mafia games already.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

The boy said, "My name's Johnny, and it might be a sin, but I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret cause I'm the best there's ever been!"

NSY

Celestial Guide
Re: Paper Mario mafia: 1 more Sign up needed to have it added to the queue

Sending out invites to some users.

NSY

Celestial Guide
Re: Paper Mario mafia: 1 more Sign up needed to have it added to the queue

MCD signed up via PM which means this can be added to the queue.

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies
Re: Paper Mario mafia: Ready to begin but Sign Ups are still open

Paper Mario Rules!

NSY

Celestial Guide
Re: Paper Mario mafia: Sign ups are still open

Ok, eight games are ahead of this in the queue and LTQ's has finished so Yoshiwaker's game can start, Pryo's is almost finished which leaves six remaining, I'm predicting this will start in late December, so I may have to send out activity checksp. Sign ups will stay open until this game is close to the end of the queue but that is only unless the maximan of 24 is reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.