Post-Apocalypse Mafia - Discuss Stuff. (Timeline thing up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Hey mafiapeoples. I wanna do that thing again. Ya know. That thing were i host a mafia game for you guys.

THE RULES OF JUSTICENESS
1. There is the Night Phase and the Day Phase. During the day you may vote on people to get them lynched. During the night you shall all sleep and people with power roles shall send their powers to me. Each phase will last 24 hours.
2. Cheating in any way is a instant modkill.
3. Players are allowed to communicate with one another. If it is a smart idea or not, i shall leave it up too you.
4. Releasing your role pm or any private Quicktopics i made for you is forbidden. You can make your own and spread it with other players as you please though. This rule applies to Mafia quicktopics or Mason quicktopics. Basically if i gave you the Quicktopic in your role pm, don't share it.
5. The above rule does not mean there will be masons in the game.
6. If you are inactive for an entire phase, i will send you a reminder.
7. If you don't respond with a valid reason and are still inactive for another 1-2 phases you shall be modkilled.
8. I will not confirm/unconfirm ANY roles, though i am not that a fan of fools so there probably won't be any of them.
9. There will be more than one mafia team. You have been warned.
10. I like to be interesting with roles so expect strange ones, and if you don't understand them, feel free to ask me about them.
11. I am the Game-Mod, respect me and I will respect you back. If you feel something was unfair, PM me (with GOOD REASONING) about it. Don't do this in the thread, as it detracts from the flow of the game.
12. If you have any questions, you are free to ask me. As long as it is a reasonable question. (Though on certian circumstances non-reasonable questions are allowed)
13. Opinions, Constructive Criticism, ideas, etc. would be appreciated after game.
14. Rules 11-13 were stolen from Timmy.
15. Unlike usual i don't have all my roles and gimmicks planned out so I shall add to this list as i feel necessary.

Death Row Sign-Ups!
1. Bop (Monobear)
2. Nabber
3. Red Barchetta
4. Smasher
5. Crash (Aoi Asahina)
7. MarioMaster15 (Sweetie Bot)
6. MCD (Father Dougal McGuire)
8. PTR
9. Lakituthequick
10. Lily (Phantom L)
11. Yoshidude99
12. NSY
13. Pyro
14. NSM
15. Reversinator (GreenDiaster)
16. FireKirby
17. Yoshi K

Because of rule 9 i would like to have a decent amount of players.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Currently Unthemed Mafia - Sign-Ups Open

this had better rock

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

:waluigi:

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Aoi Asahina said:
the bolding in the OP seems really random
I bolded the important parts of the rules.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

so using that as a rule for interpretation, the most important parts of crash's post goes like this:

the in the OP lly ran

Lily ran in the OP!

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

okay

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Re: Post-Apocalypse Mafia - Sign-Ups Open

Theme has been decided.

Think of it as sorta a Fallout mafia. Thats actually what i wanted to do, but because of my lack of knowledge on Fallout i decided to do a mafia that is instead a fallout inspired mafia.

I have a gimmick i'm working on too that i'm going to throw out to you guys later.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

ChaoticLeo said:
I have a gimmick i'm working on too that i'm going to throw out to you guys later.
By this i meant tomorrow.

Sorry!

Edit: I will actually instead release the idea now, because i'm got some free time.

NSY

Celestial Guide

I would like to sign up but rule 9 is stoping me.

I know it's my opinion but I don't like mafia games with more than one party, it does not work very well with too parties with the same goal.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

NSY said:
I would like to sign up but rule 9 is stoping me.

I know it's my opinion but I don't like mafia games with more than one party, it does not work very well with too parties with the same goal.
But they don't have the same goal?

NSY

Celestial Guide

Because of them having different goal I'll sign up

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Here's the gimmick.

The gimmick is largely based on the V.A.T.S. system in Fallout: 3(I think) and New Vegas. It also here to offset the multiple killing roles.

You have two choices when attacking someone.

Shoot normally, or use V.A.T.S.

If shooting normally:

10% chance to miss.
10% Chance to hit Legs.
20% chance to hit arms.
15% chance to hit head.
45% chance to hit torso.

Hitting legs voteblocks the player. (They can't vote) Hitting arms makes them roleblocked. Hitting the torso makes it so they can't move (To be explained later) and if you hit the head they are instantly killed. Hitting a already damaged wound will instant kill. After two nights, the wound will be healed.

However at night you have a chance to use V.A.T.S.

If you use Vats you can target a specific body part but you either hit that part or you miss completely.

Now i know what your thinking. "But isn't it just easier to simply shoot?"

No. Using Vats doubles your chances for hitting that area. So if a mafia member wanted to off somebody quick, maybe he would go for a riskier idea and used Vats on the head. 30% chance for insta kill. And using Vats on the torso is a 90% chance.

The other parts of the gimmick, is locations and money.

Every night you may move to a different spot, i shall release areas later, you start at a random one. The point of areas will be discovered later.

As for money, how it will be earned will be explained later but....

You can use money to either...

Buy stimpacks. To heal a limb.
Buy Radaway. Heals radiations
Buy Dirty Water. Heals either Legs/Arms and adds radiation.

Radation is dangerous and can kill you. Be careful.

(Radiation is like poison and Radaway is just a way to get rid of it without the use of a doctor role.)

Any questions, complaints or compliments are completed allowed. I'm still working on the gimmick and it might not even end up in the final game if it ends up unbalanced.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

That's an interesting gimmick you've got there. It'll be fun to see how it works out.

NSY

Celestial Guide

Gald I signed up now.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Re: Post-Apocalypse Mafia - Sign-Ups Open - Gimmick Released

It sounds interesting, but the mafia only have a 30% chance of a kill? Isn't that really underpowered?

Status
Not open for further replies.