Radiant Dawn Mafia - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Hello, welcome all to my first mafia: Radiant Dawn Mafia! This is based on the video game Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (more specifically, Part 4 of the game). I hope you enjoy!

RULES:

1. Day phases and night phases will last 24 hours each. I will try my best to update each phase, every night, between 10PM EST and 12AM EST.
2. During day phases, the person with the most votes will be lynched. If there is any tie in votes at the end of the day phase, random.org will decide who gets lynched.
3. No lynches are allowed, but they will lose in a tie.
4. Please vote by doing Vote: *name*. If your vote is not in bold, I will not count it. Same applies with unvotes.
5. I will say this right here and now. There are NO third party factions in this game; there is only the innocents and the mafia.
6. Please send nightroles and stuff in PM or quicktopic.
7. Whatever other typical mafia rules also apply!
8. I don't mind dead guys posting after they die, just please do not reveal any information.

PLAYERS:

1. Nabber Ran over by a hacking ice cream truck - Night 5 - Skrimir, Innocent Roleblocker
2. Bop1996 (Monobear) Won the game! - The Black Knight, Mafia Roleblocker
3. Epic Nitwit Lost the game - Titania, Innocent Granny
4. Smasher Shot with an arrow - Night 1 - Queen Elincia, Innocent Watcher
5. Lily (timaeusTestified) Obliterated by by Dheginsea's breath
6. Ralphfan (Rat) Decapitated with a tomahawk - Night 2 - Soren, Innocent Understudy
7. Yoshiwaker (Yoshibaker) Cut in half with an axe - Night 4 - Lehran, Mafia Cop
8. MarioMaster15 (Sweetie Bot) Stabbed with the Alondite - Night 3 - King Caineghis, Innocent Public Speaker
9. New Super Mario Stabbed with a staff - Day 2 - Queen Nailah, Innocent Cop
10. Master Crash (Aoi Asahina) Stabbed in the stomach by a flung Ragnell/bombed by FE - Night 5 - Tibarn, Innocent Tracker
11. Mario4Ever (Byakuya Togami) Destroyed by a ring of magic - Day 6 - Lucia, Innocent Bodyguard
12. Marioguy1 Won the game! - Ashera, Mafia Godfather
13. FireKirby Stabbed in the chest by the Alondite - Day 5 - Ike, Innocent Bomber
14. BMB Slashed in the face - Day 2 - Lekain, Mafia Bomber
15. The Word Lost the game - Kieran, Innocent Bulletproof
16. Shoey (Marshal Dan Troop) Stabbed with a sword - Day 4 - Geoffrey, Innocent Martyr
17. Dr. Javelin (Jack Noir) Was innocent, however converted and won the game! - Reyson, Innocent (CONVERTED TO MAFIA) Necromancer
18. Tucayo (tucayo) Struck by lightning - Night 4 - Micaiah, Innocent Doctor
19. MrConcreteDonkey (Father Dougal McGuire) Struck down by the remaining innocents - Day 7 - Dheginsea, Mafia Yakuza
20. MCSoulja (MCS) Stabbed with a lance - Day 3 - Volke, Innocent Vigilante

Day 1

The Army of Tellius have entered the Tower of Guidance, located in the capital of Begnion, to defeat the Holy Army once and for all. All are prepared for the difficulties they must face.

Someone punched a wall to prepare themselves. Good going! You just killed an innocent wall.

In the voice of the narrator of Radiant Dawn (I HAVE THE POWER TO DO IT!): Good luck to you all!

(yay that intro to day 1 sucked!)

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Radiant Dawn Mafia - Day 1 - Onwards!

Let's do this.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

it's a terrible day

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Vote: Packy

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.

A day spent traveling onwards into the Tower - no blood was shed from either army.

Except the host.

You guys are mean.

No one was lynched! It is now NIGHT 1!

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Radiant Dawn Mafia - Night 1 - Quiet Day

oh well, I missed Day 1

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.

tucayo said:
oh well, I missed Day 1
Sorry 'bout that. I was away all evening and couldn't get to resending your role right-away; so sorry.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

yay we lynched the host

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.

After a pretty normal travel through the tower, the first enemy soldiers were seen. These were not simple, easy soldiers. These were promoted, very well trained soldiers - fighting to end the Army of Tellius.

As the battle began, arrows flew upon the battlefield from the snipers of the Holy Army. Clanks were heard in the armor that protected both armies...

Except one of the least protected people in the Army of Tellius. This day would be known as the day that the Queen of Crimea, Queen Elincia, and formally known as Smasher, had died. Tears were shed, yet the Army of Tellius never stopped fighting until the last enemy soldier died - in honor of Queen Elincia.

Smasher was killed!

He was Queen Elincia, the Innocent Watcher

Hi Smasher, you are Elincia, the Watcher.

You are the Queen of Crimea. You are also a leader of the Army of Tellius.

You can use your Pegasus to ride high in the sky and avoid being seen. Because of this, each night, you can easily watch a player having a power used on them and know who that player is (but you don’t know what power was used). You can do this to yourself as well.

You are a member of the Army of Tellius/the Innocents, and you win if all members of the Holy Army/Mafia are killed.

It is now Day 2!

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

:(

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff