Pyroguy6 and Skulldug13

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Rat said:
The biggest dick move in the history of dick moves.

I don't know how Smasher or Stooben will decide to handle this, but if you guys recall, way back when I hosted TTYD Mafia, a very similar thing happened where BPK went on to FBL's (a friend of his) account and outed all of his scumbuddies. We were going to ban BPK from Mafia but he got banned from the forums altogether for going on someone else's account.

So what is going to be done about this? Pyro and Skulldug have effectively ruined an amazing game Stoob and Smasher have put together, and I don't think they should just shuffle all the roles and tweak a couple like I did for my TTYD game. This game is far too complex, and my incident happened on Day 2. This one happened on Day 5. The players involved already know lots of the roles, the way locations function and restarting now would be bad for the players and hosts.

I'm not the host, but I suggest Pyro and Skulldug are modkilled and reprimanded additionally. I would personally choose to ban them from all mafia games and, because this is an Awards-related function, ban them from the Awards as well or at least boot Pyro from the committee.

Obviously that's not for me to decide but those are my suggestions. I also presented to Smasher an idea for what to do with me and Crash in the game since we got outed.

EDIT: As for punishments, I'd modkill Pyro and Skulldug and DQ them from earning prizes. I banned BMB from earning prizes for a much smaller violation of the rules last year so in accordance with that precedent, they should be banned from prizes because they violated the rules.
I agree with what Ralph suggested (that is, banning them from all Mafia- and Awards-related events and staff groups indefinitely and forfeiting all tokens and prizes they may have accumulated so far). That would entail removing Pyroguy6 from this Committee as well. Behavior like this is most certainly not acceptable, especially when it's the Anniversary and related events (which we always only have one shot at every year).

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
I would be perfectly fine with removing Pyro from the AC and not letting him back in, as well as invalidating all tokens he may have earned. I'm very iffy on actually banning them from the entire ceremony, since we only did that for ToxBox (who was being incredibly annoying in the threads themselves) and UltraMario (who actually leaked the results). Additionally, Pyro has five presentations to post.

As for Mafia itself, I would say that should be left up to individual hosts. I know Smasher and Stooben are already blacklisting those two, so there's that.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Per Blocky.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
owait, I hadn't read it included banning him from the ceremony, I don't want that. Then per Blocky.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I would be fine with removing Pyro from the AC because in addition to the whole Mafia kerfuffle, he has been a bit problematic during AC meetings back when we had those. If it were only the mafia thing, I'd personally think removing him from AC would be slightly harsh, but, as I said, he hasn't really had that great of a run.

Basically, per Blocky.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Yeah, what Blocky said.

Pyro doesn't need to be removed from the ceremony. His presentations and their results are still perfectly valid; he hasn't leaked any info there.

Blacklist him from the AC and future Awards Mafia events. Nullify any tokens he's earned so far and prohibit him from winning any prizes.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Per Perch.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
so i removed pyro from the group

also they're both disqualified from tokens

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I noticed a change in the schedule, it says Crash is presenting S4. Was Pyro kicked from presenting?

EDIT: Apparently that edit was made before the incident... Uhh, I'm confused. I have an S4 presentation from Pyro.

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
tucayo said:
I noticed a change in the schedule, it says Crash is presenting S4. Was Pyro kicked from presenting?

EDIT: Apparently that edit was made before the incident... Uhh, I'm confused. I have an S4 presentation from Pyro.
No, that's just me being a dumbass and mixing up S4 and U4. Fixed it.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Kiyotaka Ishimaru said:
tucayo said:

No, that's just me being a dumbass and mixing up S4 and U4. Fixed it.
Oh, thanks :)

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I know this may be a long stretch, but I believe the mafia should be restarted and the roles and locations mixed around. In my opinion, even though I'm on an opposite team, it wouldn't be fair for the Aliens, which Pyro revealed. I know how this feels, I was on the recieving end when BPK leaked the information of my team when he went into FBL11's account.

If that's not possible, I understand since it'd be a huge mess and stuff.

Edit: Also, per Blocky.

Double edit: I skimmed through these posts, so I didn't notice the complexity of restarting a game like this.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm fine with it I guess as long as I get to keep the tokens I got from the game

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Your tokens are fine, Pyro and Skulldug are the only ones getting penalized.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I was saying if you started the game over :P
also i'm actually pyro wearing a pirate costume