Awards Mafia II - Endgame - Werewolves, Mafia, MM15, and '3K win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Star Spirit
Re: Awards Mafia II - Day 14 - Streams of Whiskey

I'm Twilight Sparkle. The Innocent Spellcaster. Now when you hear Spellcaster you're probably going to think I'm lying about my name and start thinking I'm Harry Potter. Well I'm not.

GreenDisaster said:
I still think it's too early to vote for someone. We shouldn't be judging someone by the way they act. I've learned that firsthand.
This is a reference to the episode Bridle Gossip. Where Twilight thought a character was being suspicious sometime during the episode. And learned the lesson GD was referring to

GreenDisaster said:
Queen Chrysalis has been killed? I suppose I should be glad, but there's still some part of me that doesn't want to see anyone else be hurt, regardless of their previous actions. I have multiple reasons to be mad at her, but I still hate it.
Chrysalis is a villain from the Season 2 Finale. And this is why GD was acting this way. Chrysalis did some things that did make Twilight mad and distressed.

If I'm Harry Potter, why would the person I replaced when going in-character talk like he knew what Chrysalis did?

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Good. Bones?

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

Day 14

Anxieties were on the rise in town as the population rapidly decreased. Only 6 people -- and a rather stubborn ghost -- were alive by this point. Tucayo, the local brazen spirit, was making every effort he could to help the living Innocents survive. First on his list of suspects was NSM, whom he initially cast his vote for. Only after NSM claimed he was the Doctor did Tucayo decide to lynch Ford Perfect, instead. His reasoning for doing so were not so perfect, but he did manage to get NSM and SonicMario to join his bandwagon.

Ford Perfect made a stunningly perfect attempt to defend his life, claiming that he may have indeed been Sonic. However, the outcome of his response would be less perfect than Ford Perfect expected -- Tucayo's next suspect, SonicMario, validated his own innocence in Tucayo's eyes. The end of the day was quickly approaching and only one option still seemed available -- Ford Perfect had to die. The choice was anything but perfect, but progress had to be made.

Ford Perfect was noble and brave in accepting his fate. He made a perfectly successful attempt at convincing the town not to kill him, but rather to let him take his own life. He felt that the townies needed a lesson in perfection, since their methods of lynching were so barbaric. Ford Perfect led the remaining townies into a forest-like area where a wood chipper surprisingly resided. Ford Perfect activated the loud and brutal device; its blades began rotating and slicing the air aggressively. Ford Perfect bid a perfect farewell to the remaining citizens in town, then plunged himself into the cruel blades of the wood chipper, reducing himself to a perfect mist jetting out from the other end of the machine.

Ford Perfect was shredded by a wood chipper! He was...

He had found his location. It held the Chaos Emerald, which would have allowed him to end the phase immediately, whenever he wanted. It was good for one use.

Count Bonsula
Lakituthequick
New Super Mario
SonicMario
Ghostly Tucayo
Xpike

It is now Night 14.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Awards Mafia II - Night 14 - Perfect Situation

Butterscotch Surprise said:
so what's the technical difference btween the three independents and the neutral
Each independent has their own goal and are more likely to be anti-town. Neutral party has no reason to harm the Innocents, or any other team, and only has to survive until the end of the game to win. The Independents have much more specific goals to fulfill.

Neutral basically means you're more benign than an Independent.

Devils Advocate

And I still haven't found, what I'm looking for.

I can see clearly now the rain has gone, I can see all obstacles in my way!

Even in death, I will remain just....Perfect.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Night 14

New Super Mario was sitting quietly on a couch in his house, reading a book.

He heard something moving outside. He went to the window and looked around, trying to figure out if anyone was there. After a few minutes, he hadn't found anyone, so he gave up and went back to reading.

A few more minutes later, he heard a loud crack. Slowly, he turned around, only to see that a werewolf had crashed through the window, ready to pounce.

NSM grinned. Surely the werewolf didn't think killing him would be that easy? He quickly opened another nearby window, and began waterbending the water out of the nearby lake. Within seconds, NSM had turned the water into an effective shield.

The werewolf pounced at the shield, but NSM manipulated the water to knock the werewolf away. This repeated a few times.

Eventually, the werewolf looked like he was going to give up.

Suddenly, the werewolf turned right back around and, with all its might, jumped towards the shield, ripped a hole through the water with its claws, and break through.

NSM let out a loud scream and fell to the floor. The werewolf's action had scared him to death...literally.

New Super Mario is now lying in the corner of his house, covered in lake water! He was...

However, he had lost his Necromancer powers. He was also converted to the Mafia.

His location held the Waterbending scroll. It would have taught him how to freeze people in ice, making them unable to do anything for two phases.

It is now Day 15

Count Bonsula
Lakituthequick
SonicMario
tucky the :boo:
Xpike

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Awards Mafia II - Day 15 - Scream

##Vote: Count Bonsula

didnt give us a claim. can sonicmario tell us if hes healed or not

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

HOW MANY MAFIA ARE THERE

seriously it's like you guys are the second, third, and fourth parties

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Well that's not bad. Guuuyyys, we need the motherfucking horcrux.

vote: Bones
Give us a decent roleclaim.

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

i still want to know what xpike is. is our bulletproof already down? i havent been paying much attention

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

i mean tbh i really fucking doubt hes town since its easy to lie about being attacked. youd have to be watcher/bulletproof in order to KNOW that you were attacked

Linhardt von Hevring

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

IM POSTING ABOUT THE GAME IM A BAD DEAD PLAYER IM SORRY

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

turb must really one of the secret factions if she can post like this while dead

guys, turb's a ZOMBIE

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Yeah Xp, you're the other missing roleclaim

Mr bones

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!
Chat Operator

Very well then.

I am Daniel Faraday. Apparently I can set the game back in time by 2 phases after blowing up a bomb and dying. I can also prevent two players of my choice each night from converting.

I also love music.
Shut up that was so important to state :mad:

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

Butterscotch Surprise said:
but you're my favorite deadplayer turb

(aside from myself, of course)