Team Fortress 2 Tournament - SIGN-UPS CLOSED

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
THE MVPS
(most valuable players)

all in all

you're just another brick in the wall

ALSO MARIOMARIO64

If you were to join the match, what class would you be?

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Alright! Scores are up! Check the first post if you want to see them.

Congrats to Martini, Groden, and TFP for taking the MVP spots. You guys did awesome. And of course congrats and thanks are due to everyone else who participated, especially daily. This weekend was great, and we couldn't have done it without you all. I can't wait for another event like this -- hopefully things will be more organized so there won't be as many delays.

Now we just need more great matches on the server like we saw this weekend. 8)

Groden said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

enjoy an unlisted video of the closing ceremony
Starring; Groden, Vruet, TheFreshPrince, Martiniman, and to a lesser extent, Stooben
I was being a fuddy-duddy about it at first, but I only missed the fourth verse and part of the sixth. :P

I'm going to memorize the lyrics for the next time we do this, because I ended up loling more than I thought I would

MCS

Donkey Kong
Groden said:
Well, I was talking to Mariomario64, but alright, then.
I thought you were saying Mariomario64 was an MVP, and you were asking the ones that didn't play that if they could play what class would they be. I misunderstood it, sorry.

EDIT: omg toadbert that video was amazing

fresh prince = +1

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
KoopaTroop said:
Demoman, Pyro, or Heavy, depending on the status of the match.
Highlander is a 9 versus 9 match, with 1 of each class playing on the team. You would claim one class for your team, and unless someone else on the team gives consent to trade classes, you would stay that one class for the entire round.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
i claim civilian

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
Christian Brutal Sniper said:
i claim civilian
I hate to offend your taste of classes, but Civilian is waaaay too overpowered for the sake of the game. Without 8 Heavies, there is no way we can beat the Civilian.

Sorry.

Garlic Man

Groden said:
i claim civilian
I hate to offend your taste of classes, but Civilian is waaaay too overpowered for the sake of the game. Without 8 Heavies, there is no way we can beat the Civilian.

Sorry.
wussy

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
Snack said:
Groden said:
i claim civilian

Sorry.
What if I go civilian on the other team.
You don't understand. Civilian is not to be unleashed.

Garlic Man

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Power to cause ragequit is greater than that of sandvich man
One does not simply go rage-umbrella man.