Prizes

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Keeping track of this here right now so I can work on the token system next. Items will be added steadily.

Steam Games
- Audiosurf
- Bastion
- Bejeweled 3
- Beyond Good & Evil
- The Binding of Isaac
- The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb DLC
- Cave Story +
- Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Dragon Age: Origins
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Garry's Mod
- Inside a Star-Filled Sky
- LIMBO
- The Longest Journey
- Max Payne Bundle
- Monkey Island: Special Edition Bundle
- Portal 2
- Psychonauts
- Q.U.B.E.
- Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
- Saints Row: The Third Complete Collection
- Sam & Max: The Complete Pack
- Serious Sam 2
- Sonic CD
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Terraria
- Torchlight II
- Vessel

TF2 Items
- Glengarry Bonnet (uncraftable)
- Itsy Bitsy Spyer (clean)
- Paint (Australium Gold)
- Paint (Indubitably Green)
- Paint (Pink as Hell)
- Strange Atomizer
- Strange Bazaar Bargain
- Strange Bottle
- Strange Blutsauger
- Strange Direct Hit
- Strange Equalizer
- Strange Equalizer
- Strange Family Business
- Strange Flare Gun
- Strange Grenade Launcher
- Strange Half-Zatoichi
- Strange Jarate
- Strange Market Gardner
- Strange Overdose
- Strange Pistol
- Strange Powerjack
- Strange Quick-Fix
- Strange Sandman
- Strange Sticky Launcher
- Strange Sticky Launcher
- Strange Syringe Gun
- Tyrant's Helm (uncraftable)
- Lots of strange weapons (TBD)

Other
- 2,000 Wii Points
- $20 3DS Points Card
- $10 iTunes Card
- $10 iTunes Card
- $10 iTunes Card
- Virtual Console game worth $10
- Virtual Console game worth $8
- Virtual Console game worth $8
- Virtual Console game worth $5
- Virtual Console game worth $5

More to come. Accepting donations. :)

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Oh man, that's quite a collection of prizes!

I got a $20 3DS points card thing for a prize.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Stooben said:
you crazy motherfucker
gotta keep the competition fierce

Hypnotoad said:
Oh man, that's quite a collection of prizes!

I got a $20 3DS points card thing for a prize.
Sweet! I'll add that to the list. Thanks for your donation. :)

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
I might be donating Torchlight II, by the way

next year I'll donate a big triple-A upcoming game, but I'm relatively short on funds right now and am currently in the process of finding a paying job, so yeah, only small thing this time

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Pyro said:
how does donating work
Basically you tell us if you have something to donate, and when the time for handing out prizes arrives, you give the person their prize that they requested. Like, if it's a Wii Points card, you can hang onto it (or the activation code) until it's time to give out that prize.

Alternatively, you could give the activation code for an item like that to me or another member in charge of prizes or the AC (Turb, Smasher, Blocky, etc), and one of them/us could keep it ready for when that prize is claimed.

If it's something like a TF2 item or a Steam game, you can trade those to me on Steam, and I'll hold on to them; I have a separate inventory for all that stuff, so it's all organized.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I think this is everything. I priced the TF2 items by a different guideline because of screwy conversion rates between the items and real currency.

Steam Games

TF2 Items

Other Items

PrizeCost (In Tokens)
Virtual Console Game worth 500 Wii Points10
Virtual Console Game worth 500 Wii Points10
Virtual Console Game worth 800 Wii Points16
Virtual Console Game worth 800 Wii Points16
Virtual Console Game worth 1,000 Wii Points20
$10 iTunes (North America only)20
2,000 Wii Points (North America only)40
$20 3DS eShop Card (North America only)40
30 Steam games, 30 TF2 items, and 10 other items, making for a total of 70 prizes.

The Wii Points/Virtual Console things won't be here until next week, but everything else on those lists is good to go. I'll post this once I'm given the green-light.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
this should be fine to post after the mafia tokens are calculated and we get the finalized list up

SonicMario

Star Spirit
I hope I got enough during the Mafia game for the 3DS eShop card because that might be the only one worthwhile that I can get. Because in terms of the Steam games I'm kind of limited with the fact I use a Mac and it can't really handle games like TF2 and Portal. I don't want to get something that might prove useless to me.

If I don't have enough for the eShop card oh well maybe I'll get one or a few Virtual Console games.

EDIT: Actually who am I kidding. I looked at the Token get requirements for Mafia and I didn't even completely think of everything I did yet I still should get more then enough for the eShop Card. Though I gotta admit winning it was the big factor why.

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
One question about the VC games: Is only one of them available? Like, say I get a VC game worth 1000 points. Will anyone else be able to get a VC game worth 1000 points as well or will that be crossed out, because that's the prize I'm leaning for.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Fassad said:
One question about the VC games: Is only one of them available? Like, say I get a VC game worth 1000 points. Will anyone else be able to get a VC game worth 1000 points as well or will that be crossed out, because that's the prize I'm leaning for.
There are two each available for the VC games worth 500 and 800 points, but there is only one of the 1,000-point VC games available.

So if you claim the VC game worth 1,000 points, people can still claim the ones worth 500/800.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
How will the choosing order be determined?

Stooben said:
Fassad said:
There are two each available for the VC games worth 500 and 800 points, but there is only one of the 1,000-point VC games available.

So if you claim the VC game worth 1,000 points, people can still claim the ones worth 500/800.
What games are they for each point value?

Cause I already bought a bunch on VC and don't want to get a game I already have.

Butterscotch Surprise said:
last year it was by how many tokens
Yeah, it's the same this year I believe too.

SonicMario

Star Spirit
New Super Mario said:
Stooben said:
Fassad said:

Cause I already bought a bunch on VC and don't want to get a game I already have.
I'd think it'd be a game of your choice.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
New Super Mario said:

Nonono, you get to choose which game when you pick a VC prize (like SM said). Basically, any game in the Wii Shop that costs 500/800/1,000 points, you can choose to have gifted to you.

The process is a little bit longer than just getting the Wii Points card (i.e. FCs need to be exchanged/added to gift people things), but you're able to get any game of your choice out of the deal, instead of something pre-selected.

Stooben said:
New Super Mario said:

Nonono, you get to choose which game when you pick a VC prize (like SM said). Basically, any game in the Wii Shop that costs 500/800/1,000 points, you can choose to have gifted to you.

The process is a little bit longer than just getting the Wii Points card (i.e. FCs need to be exchanged/added to gift people things), but you're able to get any game of your choice out of the deal, instead of something pre-selected.
Oh, I was a little confused there. But good than.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
If I have 40 tokens, can I pick 2 20-token prizes when it's my turn or do I have to wait from everyone to pick to pick my second prize?

Gamefreak75

Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
If by 20 token prizes, you mean 2 games, then no, you can only pick your choice of one Steam game, Wii VC game, i-Tunes card, or the 3DS card if it hasn't already been swiped. You have to wait for everyone to pick at least one prize, unless they insist on being skipped.

It's going by a most tokens first basis.

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
no, i think they're right

whether they deserve to be so high is a different question

Gamefreak75

Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Father Dougal McGuire said:
no, i think they're right

whether they deserve to be so high is a different question
They're not right, those are just the amount of points earned during the tournament. I remember Groden and Stooben doing the tokens amount. I didn't earn 301 tokens, I earned like 30 or something. I'm pretty sure Groden or Stooben has the list.