• R.O.B

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Wolf O'Donnel

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
jimwhat said:
I hate Jigglypuff! she is slowest, weakest, and her b up SUCKS I HATE HER!!! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Dont get so angry over a character that isnt real.

Still, Pikachu seems overpowered, as well as game and watch. I managed to get to about 50% damage with only a very little ammount from both. Pikachu's Down B and Smash are crazy overpowered, Mr. Game and Watch is fast and strong and can combo easily. Jigglypuff did kinda feel like they threw it in only because it was one of the first characters. They could've probably put someone else in that spot.

Also, Diddy's a Pain, don't know why put he manages to annoy me every times its there. So I usually go for him and nobody else.

Crackin355 said:
jimwhat said:
I hate Jigglypuff! she is slowest, weakest, and her b up SUCKS I HATE HER!!! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Dont get so angry over a character that isnt real.

Still, Pikachu seems overpowered, as well as game and watch. I managed to get to about 50% damage with only a very little ammount from both. Pikachu's Down B and Smash are crazy overpowered, Mr. Game and Watch is fast and strong and can combo easily. Jigglypuff did kinda feel like they threw it in only because it was one of the first characters. They could've probably put someone else in that spot.

Also, Diddy's a Pain, don't know why put he manages to annoy me every times its there. So I usually go for him and nobody else.

I wasn't really that angry I was just pointing it out.

It's hard to tell emotions from a bunch of text.

My least favorite character is Yoshi, in case you're wondering. Wario comes close, though.

I judge characters by how useful they are and how popular they are. And how they fit into the Smash universe.

Jigglypuff is pointless, and the only reason people like the Ice Climbers is because they're good. If they weren't, no one would like them.

At the time of Super Smash Bros., Jigglypuff was extremely popular in Japan. That's why it got added to the roster in Super Smash Bros.

So...why hasn't it been dropped?

They could have at least kept Mewtwo.

But yeah, I already knew why Jigglypuff was put in. Still.

I don't think developers like dropping characters that have appeared in Super Smash Bros.

They were about to drop Ness for Lucas. Luckily, it never passed so I can still play as him in later Super Smash Broses

Diddy Kong is annoying to fight as well as DK and Snake and Jigglypuff is just a hard to use character. I also dislike Dedede :P I hate Captain Falcon as well just because everyone talks about his "manliness" or his "knee of justice" or his "falcon punch" and stuff like that and it gets annoying...

Yoshi8984 said:
I hate Captain Falcon as well just because everyone talks about his "manliness" or his "knee of justice" or his "falcon punch" and stuff like that and it gets annoying...

So, you're not the only one who thinks all this Craptain crud is annoying....

The hell of it is, Falcon acts completely different in proper F-Zero titles. It kind of irks me too, though I still use him.

Because they're awesome

I don't think he meant that as an order, I think he's making a straight-to-the-fact statement.

I didn't say, "You need to vote Kirby or Meta Knight" and,

Pandapowah said:
King DDD said:
Nobody vote Kirby and Meta Knight
Seriously? I kinda expected them (especially Meta Knight) to have some votes.

I heard that some people don't like him as top tier

I voted for Jigglypuff? I don't remember doing that. ._.

If I could change my vote I change it to either Wolf or Peach. I never cared for either of them as brawlers.

Lucas (Ugh, another Ness. Ness sucks.)
Pikmin/Captain Olimar (Meh.)
ROB (Meh, hard to control when playing IMO)
Lucario (Because Mewtwo is better IMO)

^ I agree with most of that, especially Lucas. That B-Up is hard to control sometimes, especially if you don't have much room to aim the electric ball to boost you up. And ROB isn't that hard to control for me.

I like Ness, but Lucas is kind of a clone, and I'm not too big on most clones.
I like Olimar as a character, but as a Brawler he's pretty bad.
R.O.B.'s just ok.
I completely disagree with you on Lucario though. He's my favorite Brawler.

I think Ness and Lucas are barely clones. Sure most of their attacks have the same concept and some even the same name, but that doesn't really make them that much the same. Lucas and Ness are pretty good and REALLY shine in teams.

As for Olimar, the only cons I see about him are:
-His recovery is bad
-He's pretty defenseless without pikmin
-He's easily edgeguarded
These aren't too bad for me, as pikmin are vital(obviously LOL) but that doesn't necessarily mean the attacks that don't require pikmin are useless. As for the edgeguarding and recovery, there really isn't a way around it. Really what you can do is throw a well-aimed purple to get them off. For recovery, have at least 4 to maximize your recovery.

As for ROB and Lucario, eh, I find them ok.

Back