Mafia Finale: Game Thread - Day ?: The End of MG1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
All classic mafia rules apply. Roleclaiming, no lynching and everything else is completely allowed. Lynches will be handled by Bop1996, Nightkills and roles will be handled by Marioguy1. Send all game-related messages to at least one host, preferably both.

Player list:

1. Marioguy1
2. Bop1996 (it's not skill level, it's alphabetical order)
3. Nabber
4. Mario4Ever Killed by Granny Night 7, took Bomber with him, Bomb unknown
5. Smasher Won Died Painfully Night 4, took Celric with him CONFIRMED MAFIA SCUMBAG DIE EVIL GUY
6. Javelin Killed Night 7, took Granny with him
7. Villain Lynched Day 2
8. LuigiNo1
9. Crash the Swimmer Attacked Night 2, Survived by using up Zombie, Killed Night 3
10. Ralphfan Killed Night 6
11. MarioMaster15
12. Nitwit
13. NSM Killed Night 1
14. Lily
15. Pyro
16. Yoshiwaker
17. BMB
18. MCD
19. Packy
20. Superchao
21. Zeuzio Lynched Day 3
22. Uncool Quizmo Killed Night 4
23. Shoey Lynched Day 5, took Roleblocker with him

24. Yoshi####
25. Lakitu Killed Night 2, took Cop with him, Revived Night 3, brought Cop back
26. Stooben Lynched Day 7
27. FireEevee Lynched Day 6

Cop: Can send in a check every night to learn any player's alignment.
Roleblocker: Can choose one player each night to roleblock.
Doctor: Can protect one player per night.
Vigilante: Can kill one player at any point in the game. Role is eliminated after it is used.
Cleric: Can revive one player at any point during the game. Role is eliminated after it is used three times.
Chef: Can kill one player or revive one player at any point during the game. Role is eliminated after it is used.
Granny: Will kill all players who visit them at night. Dies if attacked by mafia.
Bomber: Can choose one player to kill when they die.
Zombie: Revived as a confirmed innocent after they die. Role is eliminated after is is used.

Public Speaker: Votes count twice
Watcher: Can choose one player each night and view all who they visited
Tracker: Can choose one player each night and view who visited them
Martyr: Can choose one player each night and die in that player's stead if they are killed.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Mafia Finale: Game Thread - Night 0: Monobear stars in MG1's mafia

Monobear wins by default. Game over. Well, that was fun. Bye!

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Still no rules?

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff

"The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules."

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

hi i am me

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

(that's why I hope Smasher dies in one of my phases)

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

Guy's i'm the godfather

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

Welcome to Mafia Finale! The game begins now! As we play this game, keep in mind - this is a continuum of all the mafia games I've hosted in the past, the last game in the series of mafia games that started with MW Werewolf...er...Vampire, A Miser Bros. Mafia, Romeo & Juliet Mafia, Mafia of the Caribbean, Easter Mafia and finally Mafia Mafia.

We start where we left off at the end of Mafia Mafia.

"Come with me," Marioguy1 said. He snapped his fingers and Bop, Crackin and Toad both begun to float after him. He ended up at an altar, where he knelt down and pulled a small black egg out of his sleeve.

"For the past two years, I have been watching these 'mafia games'," Marioguy1 begun as he laid the egg at the foot of the altar and begun some sort of ritual. "I was searching for the most powerful players, the ones with the most skill and ability." The egg begun to give off black smoke. "I eventually found these players through my searches and collected them into my own mafia game, the one that you proved superior in." The air begun to get a lot colder, Crackin and Toad shivered madly, but Bop seemed to be fine. "The energy given off by the players of that mafia game was enough for me to finally power this egg, the key to releasing my master. And now, he shall be released."

"But why am I here, then?" Bop inquired. "My master needs some sort of sacrifice to fully enter the world. The sacrifice must have much power, and you proved to have the most. You will truly be serving my master in the best way possible."

Bop swallowed slowly, and Marioguy1 finished the ritual. He begun an incantation. As he proceeded, the dark smoke begun to rise and encircled the altar. Slowly a figure began to take shape.

"Now," Marioguy1 shouted, "I offer this sacrifice to you, so that you may enter this world." The sound of wind whirled in their ears and a guttural laugh sounded. Bop didn't think anything was happening, but then he saw Marioguy1 collapse onto the ground. "No!" Marioguy1 screamed as he writhed. Darkness begun flowing towards him, and Bop understood what was happening. His master had chosen him as a sacrifice instead.

Marioguy1 struggled and managed to reach into his sleeve and pull out his one final egg, it glowed white in the presence of the black egg. He shouted a word and there was a bright flash. When Bop's eyes readjusted, Marioguy1 was gone. A loud shout took him by surprise as the darkness raged at the loss of its sacrifice. It turned to him, "Bop1996. You will serve me. You will bring me Marioguy1, and you will be rewarded. If you fail to bring him to me, my punishment for you will be like none you have ever known."

Bop couldn't do anything, paralyzed in fear as he was. "B-b-b-but where can I f-find him?" he managed to stutter. "Take this," the dark voice rasped, and the black egg floated into Bop's hands. "He has hidden himself in mafia games of the past. This egg will allow you to find him. The power of these eggs also allows he who controls them to summon allies for himself. I am sure Marioguy1 has done so, but I will summon many more allies for you. You will not be short of extra hands, but it will be difficult for you to find Marioguy1 amongst all the people. You will have to use your skills of deduction to find him and his followers."

The egg in Bop's hand begun to glow and the scene shifted. He was standing in an office and Marioguy1 was there. As was another man he faintly recognized...Bob? He quickly realized that they were both just memories, and not the real thing. Marioguy1 advanced on Bob. "I'm sorry, friend," he said, "but it has to happen." He smashed a bottle on Bob's head, and Bob dropped. He quickly put two fang marks in the man's neck and then reached for the loudspeaker controls.

"Attention all Staff and Guests. Please report to the Master's office immediately".

Bob was killed. He was the Master and had the power to make everyone else lose the game.

Those searching for Marioguy1 are the innocents, those defending him are the mafia.

To get the full experience, you may have to read through a few of my old mafia games (if you didn't play them).

It is now Day 1

Now, as for some directions on the game itself:

-Your role PM has three qualities in it. Some of these qualities (one or two) are labelled as your "most important quality/qualities". The others are your general qualities.
-Every time we enter a Day phase, I will post two lists.
-On the first list, find your "most important quality" and trace the dots, that is your role. If you have more than one most important quality, you may have more than one role. It is possible that you will have no role.
-On the second list, find your other qualities and trace the dots, those are your abilities.

Here is the list for Day 1:

Most important quality
You find joy in every part of life......................................Cop
You're eager to win........................................................Roleblocker
Weapons are your best friend.......................................Doctor
You are pure of heart.....................................................Vigilante
You have a tendency to get into an argument...daily.....Cleric
You could be counted as quite the clever child................Chef
You have dark tendencies...............................................Granny
Building is second nature to you......................................Bomber
You have no problems with backstabbing........................Zombie

Other Qualities
You have no problems with backstabbing........................Public Speaker
You could be counted as quite the clever child.................Watcher
You're creative as can be..................................................Tracker
You are very enthusiastic..................................................Martyr
You work out daily to improve your physical tone..............Public Speaker

For example, if your most important quality was "You could be counted as quite the clever child", then you are the Chef. A description of all roles is in the OP.

Then you check your other qualities, say "You're creative as can be" and "Building is second nature to you". Then you are the tracker, as that is attached to the first quality. However you are not the bomber, as that is in the most important quality section.

It's a bit quirky, but then again, aren't all my games?

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Re: Mafia Finale: Game Thread - Day 1: Might be a bit complicated, but you'll get it

I'm here!

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Mafia Finale: Game Thread - Day 1: Might be a bit complicated, but you'll get it

I wonder if we'll have any extracurricular lessons (I'm nominating this as this game's official theme)....

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator

The good thing is that Bop can't backstab me again ;-;

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

Aoi Asahina said:
I hope you are nightkilled. Or vigkilled at night.

I can make it happen. MS Paint can help.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

Vote: Marioguy1
He must be stopped

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Aoi Asahina said:
Yeah, I'm having to think of more creative ways to kill you this time.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Interesting. Are we allowed to quote our role PM? Otherwise there's not really any other way to roleclaim.

Status
Not open for further replies.