Ask Tucayo is back!

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Your beloved writer and G-Mod, 3K, is going to be busy for a couple of months, and because I know y'all are a curious bunch and always have a lot of questions, I'll be taking over his position until he is able to return to it.

So you know the drill, you think of a question about anything, you PM it to me, I answer it in the next issue.

And yes, if you want your question to be anonymous just tell me.

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
I'd like to remind everyone that Tucayo is Mexican, so he can answer all your perfectly tactful and reasonable questions about drug lords and oppressive government. He's your friend!

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Chihiro Fujisaki said:
I'd like to remind everyone that Tucayo is Mexican, so he can answer all your perfectly tactful and reasonable questions about drug lords and oppressive government. He's your friend!
That's right! However, answering questions on these subjects might lead to a mysterious disappearance.

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
That's OK, Tucayo; just escape to Guatemala and we'll ask questions about that country instead! If things turn to shit there, just keep country hopping until you reach Antarctica; say hello to Groden for me when you're there.