I was never part of the 'Shroom. Was I?

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
So I was reading the Shroom Awards and S7. Is Favorite Music and Artwork writer. I am listed on that. Um I don't even remember working with the 'Shroom. Could it me my artwork and drawings? I don't mind that I am up there but I have never written one thing for the Shroom. Hey why wasn't I in favorite artist?

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
It seems like an honest enough question, so not sure why it's in this board. I don't know the reasoning, personally; I just ran with it because no one actually writes for Music and Artwork.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I moved this topic from the Mindless Junk board to The 'Shroom board. As per various comments above, this is a serious question and the topic would be better suited for this board.

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
All I saw was the pictures I sent in For the 'Shroom but the second contribution there was nothing I did for it.

Walkazo

Thou liest!
Wiki Bureaucrat
I believe sending in pictures counts as being a M&S "writer" for this vote (hence I'm on there too).

EDIT: btw, wouldn't this make the most sense in the Anniversary board rather than the 'Shroom board? Just a thought...

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Yeah, you sent in some drawings which were counted as "writing" for M&A. Contributing, if you want to call it that way.

http://www.mariowiki.com/The_%27Shroom:Issue_LIII/Music_%26_Artwork
http://www.mariowiki.com/The_%27Shroom:Issue_LVII/Music_%26_Artwork

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
I found out but that second time I sent it art I think it is on the wrong date. So I figured out!

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Walkazo said:
I believe sending in pictures counts as being a M&S "writer" for this vote (hence I'm on there too).

EDIT: btw, wouldn't this make the most sense in the Anniversary board rather than the 'Shroom board? Just a thought...
Oh, yes, you're right.

So this topic has been moved once again. :P