Animal Farm Mafia - Manor Farm (Sign-ups/Lounge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Hello, all. This is my first attempt at hosting a mafia game of my creation, but I think I've been involved in or am going to be involved in enough games to have an idea of what I'm doing. Anyway, the theme of this game is none other than Animal Farm, one of George Orwell's classic dystopian novels. For those unfamiliar with it (a situation I recommend you rectify as soon as possible), it is an allegorical satire of the events leading up to and taking place during the reign of Josef Stalin. To clarify things plot-wise, a group of farm animals led by a pig named Napoleon rebels against their master/owner and takes control of Manor Farm, and the book chronicles the rise and deterioration of the resulting society, a process laden with violence, deception, and greed (perfect for this sort of thing, I think). Note to Orwell fans: I plan to do 1984 after this, but only if this is well-received.

With that out of the way, I'd like to point out that it is not necessary to be familiar with Animal Farm in order to play, though it wouldn't hurt. Regarding the rules, all standard game rules apply. No Lynches and roleclaiming are allowed. However, there is to be no game-related communication outside of the game without me being notified/involved. Failure to comply will result in a penalty for the members of your alignment as well as for yourself. Most importantly, have fun.

If possible, I would like twenty sign-ups. Anyone who signs up after that can replace someone who is modkilled or who drops out.

Sign-ups:

1. Lily (Klavier Gavin)
2. Crash (Iron Will)
3. Ralphfan (Rat)
4. Nabber
5. Bop1996 (Magus)
6. New Super Mario (NSM)
7. Smasher
8. Baby Mario Bloops (BMB)
9. Red Barchetta
10. Raven Effect (Shoey/Xenophon P. Wilfley)
11. Superchao (Blocky/Kiyotaka Ishimaru)
12. Marioguy1
13. RandomGuy (Majin Buu)
14. MarioMaster15 (Neon Lights)
15. Yoshiwaker (Yoshiwalker)

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Iron Will said:
It'll be interesting playing without being able to use PM or Quicktopics.
That was a mistake on my part. Nice idea, though. I might use it with 1984.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
YELLOW STARS GOOD, RED STARS BAD.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
You're inside Grover?

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Much obliged.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
How exactly would that work?

RandomGuy

Earth Adept
I don't know, from what I know about Animal Farm, the pigs/humans will probably be the mafia. That's just my guess though

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
It's Animal Farm, so no matter who wins, the innocent farm animals are screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.