• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
His overall behavior has struck me and several other members as problematic, and we personally feel that keeping him on would be detrimental to the committee.

Examples:

http://pastebin.com/YRk1zwdh

http://pastebin.com/7RNXfNkt

http://pastebin.com/DM4JhMCs

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Due to circumstances I have been unable to really observe anyones behavior save one meeting which is probably not enough for a vote like this

for this I abstain

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
FireEevee is a sorry excuse for a user all-around, and I still can't fathom why he hasn't been forcibly removed from everywhere yet.

So yes, I support his removal from the committee.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
His terrible attitude gets him in trouble constantly (and just got him banned from #mwchat for good despite being given plenty of warnings and chances). He constantly flames people and treats them like shit, primarily ops, for no reason at all. He is a bad example to have around and he better clean up his act if he expects to get anywhere in life.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
That sort of behavior is reprehensible and is not the sort of representation the committee wants or needs.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I am sorry for being a huge dick.

but I know sorrys aren't simply enough, so I want to to... uh... reform. It's true I have a bad and a terrible mood and I can't deny it but I always liked the idea of being someone from the awards comitee because it meant a lot of me because I thought I could help to the comunity and besides I like cooperating, yeah I know I must be more responsible than dicking around and making jokes that are insulting enough to people. Please don't take away my chance of contributing to the Mario Awards or ban me for it. I've liked to help the awards with my presentations last year and I was very glad to at least be a part of something that's important enough. I swear that I for one last time give me one last chance. IF I SCREW IT you can feel free to ban me from the comitee forever... I just want to help with the wiki. You may be wondering "Why don't you edit or something" I shall answer because all of the information is pretty much already here and I want to do something more helpful than editing. :(

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I'd also like to enter this http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=18598.msg783369#msg783369, http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=18598.msg783385#msg783385, and this http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=18598.msg783389#msg783389 into evidence (yes they are from the same thread) these posts show a complete lack of respect for Smasher and show that he has not learned from past events and instead chooses to accuse other users of trolling him even though he was already permanently banned from #mwchat after a similar incident.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I have voted yes, as per Shoey, Anton, and Turb.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Master Collision said:
SexyEspeon said:

but I know sorrys aren't simply enough, so I want to to... uh... reform.
This post would be more believable if this string of posts (credit to shoey) didn't happen a few hours later.
CM'ON give me a break.

I have difficulty controlling my anger there and there.

and plus school irritates the hell out of me.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
SexyEspeon said:
Master Collision said:
SexyEspeon said:

but I know sorrys aren't simply enough, so I want to to... uh... reform.
This post would be more believable if this string of posts (credit to shoey) didn't happen a few hours later.
CM'ON give me a break.

Why should we give you a break when you've proven that you don't learn you've been given a lot of warnings for the exact same behavior yet you've never learned even after promising to stop.
EDIT: Also i'd like to point out that when Smasher pointed out that you were acting immature you called him a troll, and that the rule in your game that he was talking about is still up so clearly you haven't learned.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
SexyEspeon said:
CM'ON give me a break.

That there is enough reason to not be allowed on the AC, or, well

ANYWHERE

If you're that incapable of controlling your anger, unleashing it people within the community who by far do not deserve it at such a common rate, you seriously need some therapy. I've heard "I can't control my anger" so many times from you when I've had to warn you for things, and it is not an excuse for your actions. It is merely an explanation, and one that causes great concern.

Perhaps you should leave for a bit and get a handle on your schoolwork before coming back here, otherwise I think you're not gonna be allowed back here in any form very shortly. Good luck.

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
I was honestly, honestly going to vote to keep FE. But after he showed he couldnt control his temper after his apology and went on to blame school stress for his lack of self control, I honestly cant bring myself to do it.

If I, (and this is going to sound self-centric) with all my problems, my life falling apart and college issues everywhere, my lack of maturity, anger management issues, and lack of any sort of patience or long term attention span, can maintain the formality and behavior record to be an operator, and by extension, a member of the awards committee, then I believe others can certainly be held to the same standards of "not fucking everyone else over because they had a bad day."

I'm sorry FE, I like you, but you have shown, that at this time, you dont have the temperament for this. Maybe in a year or two, you'll fix whatever is up with you, but I have to vote against you at this time.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
i see no need to wait for more votes, as an overwhelming majority voted in favor of kicking him off

he will also be banned from presenting due to his aforementioned disruptive attitude