Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal Mafia - Night 3- Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Rules:

1. Thou Shalt not reveal after Game information.

2. Me and Quizmo are the Flim Flam Brothers.

3. Deal with it.

4. You shall not insult the following things: Flim Flam Brothers, Ponies, Rainbow Dash, Quizno, Vriska, Eevee, Flareon ,Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Jolteon, John Egbert, Shoey's ideas, Smasher x MCD, Shipping walls, Andrew Hussie, More Smasher x MCD shipping, Legendary Pokémon, Flim Flam brothers again, Quizmo, FireEevee, Arceus, Even more Smasher x MCD canon shipping, cupcakes, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Stooben, Packy, You, That giant spider in your house, MLP:FiM, Homestuck, Nintendo and Pokémon.

5. Shoey can haunt you, so deal with it.

6. Most of the mafia rules apply.

7. The first person who acknowledges (spelling?) gets something special.

8. Don't quote your role.

9. Roleclaiming and no lynches are okay.

10. Have fun.

11. This rule was brought by Shoey.inc and therefore it's advertising it's ideas.

Players:

1. Luigi Number one - Proton - Team Rocket Cop/Terrorizer/Bomber - Lynched Day 1
2. Charizard Lover
3. Smasher
4. Fi
5. Bop - Sentret - Pokémon Vanilla/Inspired- Shot Night 2
6. Toad85
7. Crackin
8. Rolfan (Ralphfan)
9. Epic Nitwit
10. Yoshi8984
11. MCD - Larvitar - Pokémon Sturdy/Bulletproof/Bodyguard- Bombed Day 1
12. Marioguy1
13. Pyro
14. Villain
15. Lily
16. NSM
17. MM15
18. Soulmaster
19. Shoey
20. Nabber
21. Zeuzio
22. Mario4Ever
23. Red Barchetta (Alternatively called "Packy")

Pokémon
Team Rocket

Night 0:

It was a quiet night in Cherrygrove. I could sense that tomorrow was going to be a very fateful day for a certain lucky kid. I Sit in the grass while looking at the full moon. Quizmo was busy cooking my food which was supposed to be pikachu meat. From far, far away I saw a certain vehicle... it looked like a Jeep looked without a doubt. I simply disregarded it as a threat and Quizmo called me that the food was ready so I went right away to get my food.

Meanwhile...

???: What do you want us to do?
????: Go to the slowpoke well and go get many slowpoke tails as much you can...

The Game has Begun!

It is Currently Night 0

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Re: Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal Mafia - Night 0 - A calm but cold night in Johto.

I support Smasher x MCD.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal Mafia - Night 0 - A calm but cold night in Johto.

I'd vote but I'm afraid of indirectly breaking rule 4.

EctoBiologist

Banned User

Magus said:
I'd vote but I'm afraid of indirectly breaking rule 4.
GO AHEAD.

JOKEVOTES and votes AREN'T INSULTS.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

<3 Vriska

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Vote: Eevee

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

I acknowledge.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff

Vigkill: M. Night Shyamalan

EctoBiologist

Banned User

Nabber said:
I acknowledge.

Something has happened!

Haha Joke's on you!

Nabber got something Special!

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

I AM THE GODFATHER BEWARE AND I SUPPORT RULE 11

Soulmaster

Monty Mole

4. You shall not insult the following things: Flim Flam Brothers, Ponies, Rainbow Dash, Quizno, Vriska, Eevee, Flareon ,Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Jolteon, John Egbert, Shoey's ideas, Smasher x MCD, Shipping walls, Andrew Hussie, More Smasher x MCD shipping, Legendary Pokémon, Flim Flam brothers again, Quizmo, FireEevee, Arceus, Even more Smasher x MCD canon shipping, cupcakes, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Stooben, Packy, You, That giant spider in your house, MLP:FiM, Homestuck, Nintendo and Pokémon.
?
I agree with just about all of this. But what is the Smasher x MCD shipping I hear about?

Soulmaster said:
?
I agree with just about all of this. But what is the Smasher x MCD shipping I hear about?
Clearly Smasher and MCD are the perfect otp to each other. Isn't it soooooooo o8vious? >::::?

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

FE is dumb and likes to ship stupid things.

BMB is just dumb.

Smasher said:
FE is dumb and likes to ship stupid things.

BMB is just dumb.
8M8 is so clearly noooooooot dum8. I am not the one being shipped.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

bmb x

fe

otp

Zeuzio

Whomp

Vote: Mafia games

seriously, what's up with those things???

EctoBiologist

Banned User

Smasher said:
bmb x

fe

otp
oooh another good ship there.

Smasher x BMB.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

*sees rule 7*

*sees Nabber's post*

:(

EctoBiologist

Banned User

Smasher said:
*sees rule 7*

*sees Nabber's post*

:(
You should have been faster to notice it smasher.

Zeuzio

Whomp

I couldn't care less about MLP.

There, now you all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.