FINAL AWARDS REVISION

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
https://docs.google.com/View?id=drz9zgp_204fh5nc6hk

Here's the list. If any further changes need to be made (Edo's inclusion in S4 will be cleared up soon), please suggest them in this thread so that we may deal with them.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Remove Homestuck and My Little Pony from favourite fad. They are a fad everywhere on the internet, so they aren't in any way unique to our community. If they stay, then Team Fortress 2 should be added as well.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
support.
 

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
support as well
 

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Crocodile Dippy said:
Remove Homestuck and My Little Pony from favourite fad. They are a fad everywhere on the internet, so they aren't in any way unique to our community. If they stay, then Team Fortress 2 should be added as well.
I agree with that, but instead of removing Homestuck, change it into the Honk-Rank fad.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Hypnotoad said:
I agree with that, but instead of removing Homestuck, change it into the Honk-Rank fad.
I think this is a fine compromise. Everyone (except Smasher) blindly post 'support' one by one, now.
 

Pyro

Power Star
Support change.

Also, I ask I be removed from Favorite Music & Artwork Writer. I only wrote for like 2 issues and they were a year ago.

And I await a response to my Fun Stuff application from Gamefreak.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
OPPOSE I WILL NOT JOIN THE HIVE MIND
EDIT: DAMN IT QUIZMO YOU BEAT ME TO IT
EDIT2:By the way I really Support this
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
5-0-0 for the change

not counting Shoey and Quizmo because they're Shoey and Quizmo.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm guessing this won't need to be updated every time someone joins or leaves the Shroom.

It'll probably be edited a few times in between now and when we set up the polls, and that's about it.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pyro said:
Also, I ask I be removed from Favorite Music & Artwork Writer. I only wrote for like 2 issues and they were a year ago.

And I await a response to my Fun Stuff application from Gamefreak.
A year ago is still acceptable, and we're trying to acknowledge all our writers from the past year who weren't fired.

You can be included as both a Music and Artwork and Fun Stuff writer if you want. If you're still determined to be removed from Favourite Music and Artwork Writer, then that settles that.
 

Pyro

Power Star
Oh, okay, Dippy. I guess I'll still let myself be in it. Let me see how many votes I get from clueless guests! :wario:
 
Top