Mario Party 6 Mafia Lounge (Aftergame) - Party's Over, at the Star Bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
Hello. This is Yoshi (numbers) or you can just call me Timmy. This is gonna be my 1st attempt at hosting a mafia, so uh, mistakes will most likely be made XD Regardless, I'll do my best to host. The theme? Well, if you somehow did not read the title, it's Mario Party 6! The Mario Party game with the Sun and the Moon. Mario Party 6 is my favorite Mario Party overall and one of my favorite games ever which is why I decided to have this theme. The roles are the characters from Mario Party 6.

Mafia rules:

1. You can vote for someone or a "No Lynch". But don't vote for me :<

1b. Votes MUST be in BOLD. Otherwise I will not count it. It makes it easier on me to count the votes.

2. You cannot quote Role PMs nor any other PMs. Instant modkill will result.

3. If you are not playing, please do not post. If you are dead, go to lounge. If you are alive, post in the game thread.

3b. Just because you are dead does not mean you can reveal any info you know nor participate in discusion. After all, alive players can always look in the lounge >.>

3c. Exceptions for rule 3: Smasher and MarioGuy1 are allowed to post in the game thread even if they aren't playing/are dead because I said so. :p But they still cannot reveal info nor discuss. =P

3d. If you don't think you'll be active, please don't sign up. I'm not trying to sound mean, but I don't like it when I have to wait the full deadline just to get everyone's actions.

3e. If around the time the game starts you'll think you'll be inactive (for vacation or life issues) tell me, and I won't modkill you. If however, you are inactive for an excess amount of time, then I will need a replacement.

4. Mafia games are for fun, please don't take the game too seriously to the point where it's emotional. Last thing we want is people getting offended or drama happening. Don't ruin the game for others as well.

5. Don't edit your posts, simply post again. But don't post-pump/spam =P

6. I do have the right to place, shorten, extend or lift deadlines in order to speed up the game. After I receive all night actions or 24 hours have passed, I will update the game ASAP. At times the game might be delayed on my account, so I do apologize in advance if I cause the delays.

7. I am the Game-Mod, respect me and I will respect you back. If you feel something was unfair, PM me (with GOOD REASONING) about it. Don't do this in the thread, as it detracts from the flow of the game.

8. If you have any questions, you are free to ask me. As long as it is a reasonable question.

9. Opinions, Constructive Criticism, ideas, etc. would be appreciated after game. :)

Sign-Ups
1. Nabber
2. Smasher
3. Bop (Magus)
4. NSM
5. Red Barchetta
6. Master Crash (Master Collision)
7. MarioMaster15 (Vocal Beat)
8. Epic Nitwit
9. Lily
10. LN1 (Shoop da Whoop)
11. LakituTheQuick
12. Zeuzio replaced by MCD
13. EpicMario43 replaced by NSY
14. Yoshiwaker
15. M4E
16. MG1
17. BMB (Fi)
18. The Word

Replacements (If necessary)
1. Yasuhiro Hagakure (MCD)
2. NSY

There will be a feature where we do travel from board to board. This can affect voting, night roles, etc.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Mario Party 6 Mafia Sign-Ups/Lounge

hi

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

W/e

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, there will be a mechanic where we travel from board to board. This will have an effect on night roles, voting, etc.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff

I've prepared for this by not playing MP6.

The Word

My 3DS is currently... Broken...

Yes, I'll take that last spot thanks!

The Word

My 3DS is currently... Broken...

Wait, do I have to do it in bold? Okay: I'll take that last spot thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.