Not open for further replies.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Rules

1. There are two main fractions in this game. The Fire Nation, or Mafia, and Team Avatar, or innocents. Team Avatar members know only their own role and must kill all Fire Nation members to win. Fire Nation knows each other and must outnumber Team Avatar. There may also be some other fractions.
2. Each day, the players can vote to lynch someone. A player can cast a vote using Vote: BMB. They can change their vote by using unvote and voting for their new target. Each night, the mafia kills someone.
3. I do not care if you post after death, but you may not reveal any suspicions/information/etc. or you will suffer the consequences. If you are revived however, you are free to reveal any info.
4. If you are not playing you may not post. This excludes 3K and Superchao. They can post because I said so.
5. Roleclaiming is allowed. However, you may not reveal your Role PM or you will be instantly modkilled and banned from any of my future games.
6. You will be subbed out if you do not show any signs of life for four straight phases.
7. Voting no lynch is completely allowed. However, it loses in a tie.
8. Please send a copy of all game related messages to me or at least tell me what you talked about. This goes for Quicktopics too.
9. Phases will end at about 10:00 PM Central time whenever I'm ready, but this might be different on some nights. I forgot this earlier, but phases will not last more than 48 hours.
10. Remember, it's only a game. There's no need to be a bad sport if you lose. Keep your cool.
11. I have the right to add rules when I feel they are necessary/when I remember one I forgot. I will post when one is added.

Also I am really really really bad at descriptions so I'm sorry if some of them are stupid.

Victims Players

1. Bop1996 (Magus) - Bombed, Day 7 - was Hakoda, the Tracker
2. LuigiNo.1 (Shoop Da Whoop) - Earth King Kuei, the Public Speaker WON
3. Nabber - Ran into a wall, Day 3, Revived, Night 3, Mysteriously killed, Night 3 - was Suki, the doctor
4. Pyro Goomba's Shoe15 (Danny The Street) - Crushed by a gigantic candy apple, Night 5 - was Azula, the cop
5. New Super Mario - Drowned, Day 6 - was Katara, the necromancer
6. FireEevee (SexyEspeon) - killed by :yoshi:, Day 7 - was Mai, the Bomber
7. Marioguy1 - shot, Night 6 - was Momo, the watcher
8. Dr. Javelin - Finally defeated, Day 8 - was Fire Lord Ozai, the godfather
9. Mijzelffan - Blasted in the face, Night 4 - Was Sokka, the Vigilante
10. Ralphfan (Rat) - Toph, the cop WON
11. Master Crash (Master Collision) - Vigkilled, Night 3 - Was Ty Lee, the Roleblocker
12. Epic Nitwit - Bumi, the Granny WON
13. QuizmoManiac - Lost a duel to the Fire Lord, Night 1 - Was Aang, the Jack of All Trades
14. Lily - Bombed, Night 6 - was Hama, the Serial killer/Hypnotist
15. Villain11 - Iroh, the chef WON
16. Crackin355 (Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel) - Appa, the bulletproof WON
17. MrConcreteDonkey (MCD) - Rolled off a cliff, Night 3 - was Teo, the inspired innocent
18. Toad85 - took a knife to the chest, Day 4 - was originally Pirate Barker Oh, the role thief, but turned into Suki, the doctor on Night 3
19. Pokémon Trainer Red (gutsyGumshoe) Soulmaster - Zuko, the roleblocker WON
20. SonicMario (Northern Verve) - Punched himself in the face, Night 6 - was Haru, the Bomber

Known Alignments

Team Avatar
Fire Nation
Neutral
Independent

It is now Night 0. Please confirm your roles if you haven't already. This game will begin shortly.

(i still have one role to send out but I'm gonna go ahead and make this thread and get it over with)

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Avatar Mafia - Night 0

Night 0

Blah blah Smasher's cabbage cart got smashed and he screamed "MY CABBAGES!!!!!!!" before MCD threw a rock at him and he died.

then everyone else played mafia.

I will probably replace this with something serious later.

Or not.

Smasher was killed! He was the Cabbage Merchant and had the ability to be a failure.

It is now Day 1.
The game has begun.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Avatar Mafia - Day 1 - MY CABBAGES!!!!!

he went too soon

let us have a moment of silence :'(

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

NOT THE CABBAGES!
By the way, you just said that voting is allowed and forgot the "no" in the rules.
Vote: No Lynch

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Derp. Fixed.

Lily said:
I cannot remember mine.
Need me to resend it?

Toad85

MarioKartRPG

Vote: LN

EDIT: That means "lynch not," not "LugiNo."

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

lol smasher died

also, I don't like voting no lynch, so I'm not going to vote

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User

Vote: Smasher

for giving me my most hated role.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

FireEevee has been instantly modkilled for voting the host! He was the granny!

(except not really)

also adding a couple of things i forgot

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Reviver revive the cabbage salesman.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

If FE really is the granny again then that'd be really funny.

Anyway, I don't see much point in voting for anyone right now so I guess I'll just sit around today until nothing happens or LN1 gets himself killed somehow.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Day 1

"Everyone, I have some bad news" said Smasher, talking to a large crowd.
"Wait, what are you doing alive?" MCD asked. "I killed you with a rock yesterday!"
"No you didn't. Anyway, a couple of people were injured last night. By some of our own members. They've been badly burned, meaning only one thing."
"The Fire Nation has infiltrated our group."
A few people gasped, but most of them just shrugged.
"Wait, what about the two people that were attacked?" SonicMario curiously asked.
"They're alive, but they won't be able to keep fighting. But listen! If we want to take the Fire Nation out, we'll need to pick someone each day that we find the most suspicious and take them out."
"I say Smasher is the most suspicious" FireEevee blurted. Everyone agreed and FE threw a knife at Smasher. Smasher grabbed his shoulder in pain and fell into the ocean behind him and drowned.
"Well, I guess he wasn't Fire Nation" Lily commented. "Now what?"
"Maybe we shouldn't take anyone out today" Nabber suggested. "We don't really have anything to work with today."
Lily and Toad85 agreed. No one else commented, so they just walked away without doing anything else.

No one was lynched.

Smasher died again. He had the ability to die twice.

It is now Night 1.
Send in your nightroles.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Re: Avatar Mafia - Night 1 - *yawn*

It's a good thing that he died

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator

But what's his alignment?

(Pardon my tardiness, I was gone for most of the weekend.)

I'm here. Just letting you know just in case you think I'm being inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.