Help!

As many of you know, I didn't make the meeting last night because I lost connection 5 times in 20 minutes. So, I got some questions for you guys:

1. Are you using Mibbit? Cause I am using that.

2. If not, what are you using?

3. Suggestions besides Mibbit.

4. Other suggestions and tips?

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
When you go into chat click Chat provided by Mibbit then type in your username and the channel you want and go to enter your server as Darkmyst

Crazy Jane said:
When you go into chat click Chat provided by Mibbit then type in your username and the channel you want and go to enter your server as Darkmyst
I'm already doing that. It's just my connection goes out all the time, and I think it's from Mibbit.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I use Chatzilla. It requires Firefox, but I like it a lot better than mibbit and Java. (which is what UP uses) I'd recommend giving that a shot if you have Firefox.

Smasher said:
I use Chatzilla. It requires Firefox, but I like it a lot better than mibbit and Java. (which is what UP uses) I'd recommend giving that a shot if you have Firefox.
Firefox doesn't work on my computer for some reason, I don't know why. All I got is Chrome.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Oh, ok. Haven't used anything besides the three I mentioned, so I can't really help out.

Could another person using the internet at the same time affect it? My brother is always on it when he plays his dumb Xbox so that could be blocking it or something? I don't know