2. 3 days of nothing? MODKILL
3. You can vote No Lynch.
4. sauce

Players
0. Pyro (Host)
1. New Super Mario - Rigby, Yakuza - Lynched, Day 5
2. DragonFreak
3. Smasher - Finn, Godfather - Slit, Day 3
4. Epic Nitwit - Jake, Hypnotist - Lynched, Day 4 (2)
5. Quizmo
6. Lily - Dexter, Time Traveler - Shot, Night 5
7. MCD
8. Nabber - Numbah 1, Tracker - Killed, Night 3 (2) - Revived, Night 4
9. FireEevee - Muriel, Granny - Shot, Night 1 - Revived Night 2
10. LuigiNo.1 - Bubbles, Martyr - Killed, Night 3 - Revived via Time Travel, Day 4
11. Toad85
12. Ultra Mario - BMB - Grim, Phantom - Lynched, Day 2
13. PTR
14. Villain - Johnny Bravo, Doctor - Killed, Night 3 - Revived via Time Travel, Day 4
15. Lakituthequick
16. Bop - Courage, Public Speaker - Murdered, Night 2
17. Shoey
18. Vocal Beat
19. MG1
20. Dry Petey

The Old
The New
Modkilled
Revived

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Night 0 -

Let's do this.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

eggs.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Okay, so to act in my pre-established MarioWiki games character I've set, I must instantly try to kill Nabber the entire game because I want him to die so badly.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

oh give him a break and let him live for once.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

OH BOY I DIDN'T EXPECT ANYONE TO SAY THAT :roll:

anyway let's do this shit

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Smasher said:
oh give him a break and let him live for once.
I was being sarcastic since he's really been complaining about it lately, to the point where he called into question my personal character.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

that's just nabber being nabber.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Smasher said:
Well how bout we kill you off early in every game you play and see how you like it.

LN1

L - N - 1

Nabber said:
Smasher said:
Well how bout we kill you off early in every game you play and see how you like it.
I have to deal with that everytime( my highest record of survival is Day 4(SS Mafia)), but I don't complain about that detail.
Mafia Deaths for me Records or whatever:
-Platinum Mafia, died the second phase I was playing, because I started late. My death helped the mafia side(in which I was), so I made better there than other games
-ST Mafia, don't remember, I just died, and since I started despising you more, I death-role-blocked you, not caring since I was dead and no longer playing unless revived.
-Mafia Mafia, you know how I died, but I did pretty well while I lived
-Simpsons Mafia, I'm gonna let anybody who for whatever reason doesn't know to figure it out. How I got an about average score in that game, I still don't know
-Mafia, just randomly actually became active, and died.

I don't care if you've been in more games, I'm pretty damn sure you've complained more than I did.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Shoop Da Whoop said:
Nabber said:
Smasher said:
-ST Mafia, don't remember, I just died, and since I started despising you more, I death-role-blocked you, not caring since I was dead and no longer playing unless revived.
Wait, you roleblocked the confirmed cop> >_>

I'm fine with dying (see, I didn't complain about my death in Quizmo's Mafia.) I just don't like being picket out do die simply because of "Nabber's Law". I haven't really payed attention to your deaths, but when you were in Simpsons Mafia, your death was entirely your fault.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Nabber said:
Smasher said:
you already do.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User

killing nabber is first is dumb.

WHAT IF HE'S THE COP OR SOMETHING IMPORTANT?

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Smasher said:
you already do.
ok maybe not but it seems that way when i always get checked when i'm mafia and always get nightkilled when i'm not.

LN1

L - N - 1

Nabber said:
Shoop Da Whoop said:
Nabber said:
Smasher said:

I'm fine with dying (see, I didn't complain about my death in Quizmo's Mafia.) I just don't like being picket out do die simply because of "Nabber's Law". I haven't really payed attention to your deaths, but when you were in Simpsons Mafia, your death was entirely your fault.
I was already dead, so what if I helped the mafia. I wasn't going to be revived, so whatever. Either ways, Innocents won. Also, who was the genius who came up with the role. You could have been at least half-decent and give both players lover. I don't care if you didn't want to repeat roles, but sometimes you just have to(unless you can come up with a genius role, I guess). You could even give that to Marge/Lily as secondary role if you wished. I'm not saying I'm unfaulty of that, but even if you hated NSY, giving him that role, was just, well, it's undescriptibly over-despisement. Sure, you can do the stupid moves you want, as long as they're not OVERstupid(IDC if that's not a word, you know what I mean.) And if you tell me that you actually hate "Homer", and not NSY, then why did you include him?

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Shoop Da Whoop said:
Nabber said:
Shoop Da Whoop said:
Nabber said:
Smasher said:

I was already dead, so what if I helped the mafia. I wasn't going to be revived, so whatever. Either ways, Innocents won. Also, who was the genius who came up with the role. You could have been at least half-decent and give both players lover. I don't care if you didn't want to repeat roles, but sometimes you just have to(unless you can come up with a genius role, I guess). You could even give that to Marge/Lily as secondary role if you wished. I'm not saying I'm unfaulty of that, but even if you hated NSY, giving him that role, was just, well, it's undescriptibly over-despisement. Sure, you can do the stupid moves you want, as long as they're not OVERstupid(IDC if that's not a word, you know what I mean.) And if you tell me that you actually hate "Homer", and not NSY, then why did you include him?
What the hell? I never said anything like that! I love Homer! The reason I gave him the Lover role was because it suited him. I don't hate NSY either.
And let me get this straight: you hated Lover, so you wanted me to give it to someone else TOO? I'm not that biased. I devise roles for a game, pair them up using Random.org, and make changes as needed.

Pyro

Power Star

Night 0
There's already suspicions, and it isn't even Day 1 yet? :???:

All of the old characters were rounded up. They were having a meeting at what to do with the new characters.

"I say we scam those pigeons!" Eddy said.

"I'll rip 'em with me scythe!" Grim exclaimed.

However, before Pyro could come up with quirky lines anything else could happen, there was a huge explosion.

I found myself lying on the ground. No cartoon characters were anywhere! Just the boring old users. Plus Smasher.

"Blah blah blah work of mafia let's get this game going" Nabber complained.

"Alright, Mr. Patient! Jesus..."

It is now Day 1! Start voting away!

Status
Not open for further replies.