General Discussion (Q&A)

Stargazing

Retired.
ahhh thank you gba!! thank you to everyone who vouched for me during applications too, i'll do my best to be a good member of the mhg

Keiji Shinogi

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Former 'Shroom Staff
Rohan Kishibe said:
HUGE NOTICE

This is a general notice that all mafia games and lounge threads in the board that have not received posts for the past 6 months will be locked and archived in a month's time.

to speed this process along please check to see if you have any mafia threads in the board that you aren't going to revive and PM me with a request to lock them so I can do that.

thank you for your time.
Reminder that this will happen in about a week :ashley:

Keiji Shinogi

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Former 'Shroom Staff
NOTICE TIME:

As of half an hour ago, the mafia board has been cleaned and all old/unrealised lounge threads and game threads have been archived!
*sparkle* *sparkle*

Me:

That being said, there's still a few games left after the great purge that could use some attention:

Gravity Falls Mafia, hosted by MCD, has been revived and a new sign up list constructed! Super Metroid Mafia has been turned into a Reverse Mafia, and Meta Knight and DragonFreak are reconfirming their sign-ups now! And, Overwatch Mafia, hosted by yours truly, and Packy Mafia, hosted by your Packy, both only need 1 more sign up to ensure that they happen, so go check them out!

The Upcoming games catalog has also been updated to reflect these changes.

Have fun scumhunting in your new trash-free town! :ashley:

Stargazing

Retired.
4td0 said:
Sooo is there like a Queue for games, or do they all run at once?

I see about 3 or 4 Mafia games ready to go around the same time so I'm wondering if I am going to have to juggle all the games at the same time?
It depends on when the host finishes up. Mafia games can start at any time!