General Discussion (Q&A)

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
This topic is for any discussion regarding mafia games in general.

Questions about mafia games can be asked here, and will be responded to by other players, as well as members of the Mafia Hosts Guild.

Complaints about current games can also be put here for the Mafia Hosts Guild to review. Please refrain from making threads to complain or ask questions, as they will be deleted.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
The faq is pretty cool. and can me and lily be added to the Mafia Host Guild members list?

Lily x

Goodbye
I was just going to ask that exact question!
It should help new players who think mafia is 'confusing'.

Pyro

Power Star
if any of these mafias would go any FASTER (i'm looking at you yoshiwaker) than my game will probably start soon and i can FINALLY apply for the guild

I know I can still apply now but i felt that B&W mafia was too bland and inactivity in Platinum Mafia screwed it over.

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
Pyro said:
if any of these mafias would go any FASTER (i'm looking at you yoshiwaker) than my game will probably start soon and i can FINALLY apply for the guild
I WISH YOU WOULD ACTUALLY SEND IN YOUR POWER

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Yeah seeing as how Quizmo's Mafia is going slow, no one is doing anything in Insane Mafia, and BMB is running a mafia right now, it's a long way down the road.

Pyro

Power Star
Nabber said:
Yeah seeing as how Quizmo's Mafia is going slow, no one is doing anything in Insane Mafia, and BMB is running a mafia right now, it's a long way down the road.
quizmo's is near done

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Anyway there's a question I have but it relates to something in my game that I'd prefer to keep more of a surprise so I guess I'll just leave it.

ALSO. Who should we PM to put new roles on the role list now?

Nabber said:
You make it sound like my two-month mafia games are very long. :P

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Fi said:
Nabber said:
They are when you're dead.

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
Pyro said:
Nabber said:
quizmo's is near done
Mine could be near done if people sent in powers

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Nabber said:
Anyway there's a question I have but it relates to something in my game that I'd prefer to keep more of a surprise so I guess I'll just leave it.

ALSO. Who should we PM to put new roles on the role list now?
Any guild member, they'll bring it up with the rest of the guild.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Fi said:
Nabber said:
Fi said:
Nabber said:
They are when you're dead.
Talk to the necro.

Also...it does seem like you are always attacked first.
Well that's not my fault.
Also as a plea to the mafia in any game please kill Bop.
Doesn't help that I suspect him as the last mafia in Quizmo's mafia but I can't be sure.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
I also just noticed that nsm is missing from the host guild list too.

so yeah

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
anyways if anybody is going to use the Wish Granter role.

there should at least be some limits.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
SexyEspeon said:
anyways if anybody is going to use the Wish Granter role.

there should at least be some limits.
That's up to the host

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
The Mafia Hosts Guild has decided that, to speed up the amount of time it takes games to run, up to four games can be played at once now.

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
Hm... I want people to sign up for my mafia, but I don't want to ask them via PM or anything as it'll make me seem like I'm forcing them to play and I'll get "false" players. So what other methods can I get players to sign up? Or is that the only way...? :/