'Shroom History

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Hi, everybody! This is your hard-working Statistics Manager, Tucayo! And I have a special treat for you... Do you want to know who has written the most sections ever? Which team has had the most sections? Which users have written for every team? Which section has had the longest uninterrupted run? Who wrote FTMV in Issue V? By how many votes did Stooby get elected in 2009? If you don't want to, then you better change your mind. And if you do, here's the answer to all those questions and more!

I give you, THE 'SHROOM'S WRITER HISTORY! Oh yes, stats from all Issues, from the 2006 Beginnings to whatever the latest one is; all Directors, from HK47 to SMB; all writers, from 3Dejong to Z3r0 Tw0; all sections, from A History of Video Games to the World Cup Recap; all conveniently located in one Spreadsheet!

If you have any doubts or suggestions regarding the Spreadsheet, please let me know!

Enjoy!

Important Announcement: January 24th, 2016

It's me again! Since we created this spreadsheet, we have almost doubled our issue count. This means we had a lot of information on one single file, which made browsing inconvenient. This is why we have decided to split the old Writer History into four new documents which go as follows:

• Writer History - This document will have all the information for writers: amount of sections written per issue and team, total sections written, and SOTM awards.
  • Section History - This spreadsheet will record the specific writer for each section.
  • Staff History - This one will list the composition of the Core Staff for every issue as well as summarize the results of each 'Shroom Director Election.
  • Awards and Honors - This sheet will summarize End-of-Year Awards and SOTM winners. (Work in progress, please remain patient)

Any questions/corrections/suggestions you might have about the spreadsheets, please post them here.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Writer History

By the way, most of the credit for this goes tour previous Statistics Manager, Ralphan, who not only created the Spreadsheet, but also managed up until Issue LIX.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

I didn't notice that I've written the fourth-most sections for the main team O_O

EDIT: Behind the three longest-reining directors

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
Core 'Shroom Staff

I have written the third-most Pipe Plaza sections as of Issue LXI, beating SMB by one section o:

And I'm only the second user to write three sections in a single Pipe Plaza issue, after my former co-boss/solo boss MG1 in Issue L :)

P.S.: I've just noticed I'm the only Pipe Plaza writer to ever be awarded the Section of the Month prize :p

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

The problem with the frozen column/rows not showing for regular viewers has been solved. New link

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

It'll take slightly longer for this month's update to come. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Add a "section(s)" column so we can see which section(s) the user received the award for writing.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Monobear said:
Add a "section(s)" column so we can see which section(s) the user received the award for writing.
Good idea. It'll be ready in some minutes.

Done

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
Core 'Shroom Staff

Hey, Tucky, I noticed there's an error in the Pipe Plaza Sections tab. Mario Calendar is listed as Section of the Month instead of Upcoming Games.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Sorry about that, I'll go fix it.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Several inconsistencies were fixed, such as:
  • 3Dejong is now listed for being the Fake News Director for issues IX-XII and XIX-XXI, even if the Fake News were only published in issues IX and XII
  • Issue IX of the Fake News has been added
  • Stooben Rooben is now listed as Fake News Director for issue XXII, even if there weren't Fake News
  • Glitchman was added as director for issue XXIII of the Fake News, even if he retired before publishing the issue.
  • The Fake News section total was raised to 452.
  • The entries for Reversinator and GreenDisaster were merged.

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
Core 'Shroom Staff

Hey Tucky, I don't know if you're still working on the Writer History, but I noticed you forgot to list me as Section of the Month winner in the "Writers - Pipe Plaza" tab.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Severus Snape said:
Hey Tucky, I don't know if you're still working on the Writer History, but I noticed you forgot to list me as Section of the Month winner in the "Writers - Pipe Plaza" tab.
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll fix that as soon as I get to a computer.

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies

I changed my wiki name to Yoshi K.

(The user formerly known as Koopa K).

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Typhlosion said:
I changed my wiki name to Yoshi K.

(The user formerly known as Koopa K).
ok I'll also change that.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Cheyenne Bodie said:
Lakituthequick said:
I found an error:

I wasn't even here back then, so how could I write then?
Clearly you have time travel powers
That cell was automatically copied from the row above when I created your row, I'll fix that, thanks for noticing it.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

tucayo said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
Lakituthequick said:
I found an error:

I wasn't even here back then, so how could I write then?
Clearly you have time travel powers
That cell was automatically copied from the row above when I created your row, I'll fix that, thanks for noticing it.
You're welcome.

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!

Sry, I just made an article and I noticed its not there. I know it would be kind of hard to notice by now but please put it in.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff

Icanhasgoomba said:
Sry, I just made an article and I noticed its not there. I know it would be kind of hard to notice by now but please put it in.
You are there good sir just in the critic corner section

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

We are proud to announce we have a new Statistics Manager, Mario4Ever! Welcome into the team, and congratulations!

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Opening post has been updated to reflect some important changes:

Hobbes said:
Important Announcement: January 24th, 2016

It's me again! Since we created this spreadsheet, we have almost doubled our issue count. This means we had a lot of information on one single file, which made browsing inconvenient. This is why we have decided to split the old Writer History into four new documents which go as follows:

• Writer History - This document will have all the information for writers: amount of sections written per issue and team, total sections written, and SOTM awards.
  • Section History - This spreadsheet will record the specific writer for each section. (Work in progress, please remain patient)
  • Staff History - This one will list the composition of the Core Staff for every issue as well as summarize the results of each 'Shroom Director Election.
  • Awards and Honors - This sheet will summarize End-of-Year Awards and SOTM winners. (Work in progress, please remain patient)
Any questions/corrections/suggestions you might have about the spreadsheets, please post them here.