Infection Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Story:
A very contagious disease has caused an apocalyptic setting and humans are forced to work together to scavenge food and other necessary supplies. But the disease can spread easily and people have begun to believe that some are infected. To keep it from spreading the people decided to attempt to kill off the infected. But the infected know. They keep it a secret and vote for others.
Gameplay:
If you do not know, you help decide who dies, and who stays alive by voting. The person who got the most votes gets killed. And at night the infection takes over the body and they begin to attempt to kill others by biting and injecting poisonous venom into them. There are 20 people and 5 of them are infected. Sign-ups:
1. YoshiMonsta
2. Discord
3. Soulmaster
4. Gallade
5. uranianUmbreon
6. PTR

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
also 8 mafia in a twenty person game is ridiculously unbalanced

Smasher said:
also 8 mafia in a twenty person game is ridiculously unbalanced
I would at least do 5 to 6 max for 20. You really don't want to be pushing the boundaries past that. Also, in order to host a very effective and satisfying mafia game, you should play some. There's a difference from reading it, and actually experiencing it.

I'm not trying to be negative, but we really do want to make sure that your first time hosting doesn't make end up a little overstressful, or perhaps not go exactly as you had planned.

Pyro

Power Star
Just because we post doesn't mean we want to sign-up.

And no I don't want to play.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pyro said:
no I don't want to play.
not until you get some experience and actually play some yourself.

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Do either Smasher of Fi want to play. I'm used to bold so I don't know if you are signing up.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
I just sign up because I'm curious to how people do it. Though it would probably be overly frustrating.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Dammit I do not want to play. remove me from the list.

Soulmaster

Monty Mole
I will play this one
My first time hosting did not go well but we made it though so it wasn't to bad. (It was on Bulbagarden)

Status
Not open for further replies.