Awards Mafia II

ralphfan

Thank you based god
So, I'll be hosting Awards Mafia II with MG1 starting in late July!

I've already started doing some planning, and I'm going to collaborate with MG1 once he finishes his game.

If you guys have any ideas for roles, powers, or cultural references (to a song, TV show or other thing) that you would like to be included, please send a PM over my way.

Thanks!

Pyro

Power Star
I'd love to see a Jump Cop or something

Like: The person checks someone, but then they have to pass on the cop power to someone else. That person gets it once and they pass it on. And so on

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I'll be orchestrating prizes over the summer.

Hopefully we'll be able to get a lot of Nintendo points involved since almost everyone can receive those.

Sharks Territory said:

Hopefully we'll be able to get a lot of Nintendo points involved since almost everyone can receive those.
I had no clue whatsoever for the prizes. They were foreign names to me, and still are.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Fi said:
Sharks Territory said:

I had no clue whatsoever for the prizes. They were foreign names to me, and still are.
Last year's prizes were all games on Steam, so you'd probably not have heard of them if you didn't have Steam. Fortunately, quite a lot of people have Steam, so it'd be good to have more Steam prizes (I could contribute to one or two of those) and Nintendo prizes this year.

Maybe all the roles could be/be based on past Award winners?

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I'll try to include a little of that.

I'll also be incorporating a lot of past roles.

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Since the eShop (3DS specifically) actually has some very decent and good games on it now, I can see people wanting Nintendo Points.

Pyro

Power Star
I had 3.

I SHALL DO BETTER ON THIS THIS YEAR

too bad I can't get any tokens from the MK7 tournament (if there is one of course) because I'm hosting it

Sharks Territory said:
Pyro said:
too bad I can't get any tokens from the MK7 tournament (if there is one of course) because I'm hosting it
You still can.
I think I got tokens for doing both...but I got to say, hosting AND participating are super tedious to do. Then again, it's MK7 and not Brawl, but still...

Pyro

Power Star
Sharks Territory said:
Pyro said:
You still can.
Speaking of that, you think we should make the special events thread now?

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Man I can't wait to play the mafia.

I loved being the mayor.

anyways will there be a brawl tournament like last time?

I'll try to get a good Copy of Super Smash Bros Brawl that works.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
If there's a Brawl tournament this year, count me in!

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
My only real suggestion is to include that Hypnotizing Mind Control role from Harry Potter mafia, although perhaps with some safeguards to prevent it from being completely overpowered like it was that game.