Mafia: Game Thread: (attn: mg1 my coolness is into the metaphorical Exosphere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Hello all and welcome to the official game thread! This is where everyone will be playing the game. I hope you all know all the rules, but here they are anyway. (In order from most important to least important(sort of))

1. No biting, kicking or scratching.
2. No posting your role PM
3. No revealing information after death. I don't mind if you post in the game thread, but try not to be ridiculous with it. If you reveal any information after your death, all of the members of your faction will pay. Please don't.
4. Alive people try to stay out of the lounge. I don't mind if you post here, but again don't post there too much.
5. ATTN Dead people: Just because you reveal things in the lounge thread doesn't mean the alive players can't see it! Don't do that!
I think that's all the rules. If you use common sense you shouldn't brake any rules.

Player list:
0. QuizmoManiac
1. Nabber-Max Wesner, Innocent Cop/Jailer. Hung Day 7. Revived Day 8. Killed again Night 10
2. UltraMario (Pinkie Pie)-Mario4Ever
3. FireEevee (Rainbow Dash)-David Forsmith, Innocent watcher. Suffocated Day 10.
4. Epic Nitwit-Dennis LeBlanc, 3rd Party Agent. Won the game Night 6!
5. Lily-Catherine Vails, Innocent Roleblocker/Locksmith. Received a butterfly knife to the back Night 4. Revived Day 9. Killed again Night 9!
6. Pokemon Trainer Red (Who cares his theme is going to be different in a day)-Neil Cobbler, Innocent Revealer/Town Crier. Stabbed with a Steak Knife Day 4
7. Bop1996 (Magus)-Michael Crawford, Mafia Radio Maker/Doctor (Due to GS' ability). Shot in the end game.
8. Toad85 (Toad2012)
9. Goomba's Shoe 15 (Matlock)-Samantha Williams, Innocent Teacher. Shot through the jugular Day 8.
10. LuigiNo1-Tyrone Dry, Innocent hider. Suffocated by the mafia Night 3
11. Crackin355 (Devil Jin)-Robert O'Finnley, Mafia Hypnotizer/Public Speaker. Hung from a chandelier Day 2.
12. Master Crash (apocalypseArisen)-Sean Smith, Mafia Theif/Roleblocker. Shot Day 12.
13. Marioguy1-Drew Parkers, 3rd Party Agent. Blown up Night 2
14. Stooben Rooben-Sam DeRosa, Independent Fugitive. Shot threw the head Night 6.
15. BabyMarioBloops (Fi)
16. Ralphfan (Shark's Territory)-Edward Levey, Mafia Cop. Froze to death Day 5.
17. Xzealia Exdementia-Tia Forsman, Mason Chef. Stabbed in the heart Night 12.
18. Smasher-Collin Carmichael, Innocent Public Speaker/Doctor. Murdered by Mafia Night 11!
19. MrConcreteDonkey
20. NewSuperMario-Larry Trapper, Mafia bomber. Shot through the head Day 9
21. Villain11
22. MarioMaster15 (Joel-Mario)-Darryl Glade, innocent reviver. Lynched Day 5 (maybe)
23. Dr. Javelin-Joey Bloomsworth, innocent vigilante. Shot in the heart Night 1-Revived Night 6
Code:
Blue=Innocent
Red=Mafia
Yellow=3rd Party
Green=Independent
Teal=Mason

Opening story:
As the train slowly pulled into the station, the rain continued beating down on the people at the train station. The train stopped any everyone hurried on. A single assistant helped everyone with their bags. Soon all of the passengers were boarded and the train set off. Everyone was in their rooms, and the assistant walked down the halls, making sure everyone was satisfied. As he walked into the second last cart, he saw a man standing, staring out the window. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" the man asked. "What do you mean sir?" the assistant asked in response. "Isn't it lovely, how we've destroyed this town with such ease" he replied "and now they think they can escape!" The assistant froze, realizing that he had stumbled upon a member of the mafia that had destroyed this town. He tried to run, but before he could make his escape, 3 bullets were shot into his back. The man opened the window and tossed the gun out the window. He didn't need it, he had many more. Meanwhile, back in the hallway, the assistant was staring at the floor as the life flooded out of him. He dipped his finger in his blood, and with his dying breath wrote "THEY'RE HERE".
A few minutes later 2 people were walking towards the last cart on the train, searching for somewhere to relax. Before they got there though, they stumbled upon the body of the innocent man on the ground before them. A sudden scream alerted all of the passengers, and soon everyone but the conductor was at the scene of the crime. Soon wild accusations were flying, and everyone quarrelled in the hallway. There was only one thing that everyone was sure about, the conductor was innocent, he was the only one who couldn't be placed at the scene of the crime.
The body was stored in an ice cart, away from the food for the trip. Maybe one day he'd receive a proper burial. Back in the engine room, a meeting was taking place, everyone knew how this was going to work. The meeting ended, and everyone headed back to their rooms, wondering what would happen in the days ahead.
It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end tomorrow night.
The train assistant has been killed! He was an innocent. He had the power to discover the mafia were on the train. Unfortunately he did not live long enough to tell us who they are! Too bad!
Good luck!

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Re: Mafia: Game Thread: Day 1

Icon is discouraging.
Also no inactives so I guess I Vote: No Lynch

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Discord said:
Icon is discouraging.
Also no inactives so I guess I Vote: No Lynch
The icon is very encouraging I think.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

Vote:Detective Dick Gumshoe
He told me that he was the godfather

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Vote: Quizzie

sure why not

Raven Effect

Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

And for you ney sayers think about whose the one person who nobody would think to lynch...THE HOST. Therefore it makes perfect sense for the host to make himself the godfather because nobody will think to vote him off so he will win no matter what

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually the godfather.

Toad85

MarioKartRPG

Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man said:
And for you ney sayers think about whose the one person who nobody would think to lynch...THE HOST. Therefore it makes perfect sense for the host to make himself the godfather because nobody will think to vote him off so he will win no matter what
I was actually thinking of doing that in Harry Potter Mafia, but the innocents sucked so much that it was irrelevant.

Also Vote: Quizmo

User4042

Celestial Guide

Vote: Detective Richard (because his most commonly called name is censored :mad:) Gumshoe

Raven Effect

Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

I declare myself the greatest detective ever

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

OBJECTION!
You said that you were the batman of this forum! Clearly you are lying in the above post. This makes you mafia!
Vote:GS15

Toad85

MarioKartRPG

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Vote: Detective Richard (because his most commonly called name is censored :mad:) Gumshoe
his most commonly called name is quizmo

Raven Effect

Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

Detective Dick Gumshoe said:
OBJECTION!
You said that you were the batman of this forum! Clearly you are lying in the above post. This makes you mafia!
Vote:GS15
Is Batman not the greatest detective ever which would make me Batman which would make me the best detective in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.