'Shroom Jobs

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Why did you pick yours? I wouldn't have joined if 3D wouldn't have persueded me. =P So now Im the Ad Salesman. I'll try and make them funny. :D So BACK ON TOPIC.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Re: Job Openings

It does, ya moron. The only job left is the Poll Creator. Next issue coming out next month.
 

yoshster

Whomp
Re: Job Openings

I do the cooking guide now, I hope 3D got it tough
 

Snack

🌻Ashita wa nanika ga kawaru ka na?
Re: Job Openings

I picked Fake TV because I wanted to write for fake news and Fake TV was the only spot not taken. Now that 3D took over, I'm not part of it though.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Re: Job Openings

Snack said:
I picked Fake TV because I wanted to write for fake news and Fake TV was the only spot not taken. Now that 3D took over, I'm not part of it though.
Wish you were still in. :neutral:
 

MegaMario9910

I am... The Black Knight
Re: Job Openings

I took zee quiz. I'm good at answering quizs, and it'll be fun making one.
 

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
Re: Job Openings

A Shroom Job? Oh boy! do you think I could get one from Toadette?!
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Re: Job Openings

MegaMario9910 said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
A Shroom Job? Oh boy! do you think I could get one from Toadette?!
Do you know what The 'Shroom is?
I dun think so.

FTMV is missing in teh actual issue. D:
 

Fly_Guy_

GAR I"M AN AWARDS COMMITEE
Re: Job Openings

I chose Trivia because it was the only one open at the time.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Job Openings

Well, I never actually picked mine. One day, Plumber just came to me and asked me to do the Upcoming Games section for him, since he had no one working on that at the current time. So I decided to do that for him, since I was bored anyway. :-\

I'm retired now, anyway, so that's all ancient history. :)
 

MegaMario9910

I am... The Black Knight
Re: Job Openings

Pokemon DP said:
Well, I never actually picked mine. One day, Plumber just came to me and asked me to do the Upcoming Games section for him, since he had no one working on that at the current time. So I decided to do that for him, since I was bored anyway. :-\

I'm retired now, anyway, so that's all ancient history. :)
It wasn't that few issues ago, DP, you retired.

As for me, though. I resigned. Couldn't handle it.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Job Openings

MegaMario9910 said:
Pokemon DP said:
Well, I never actually picked mine. One day, Plumber just came to me and asked me to do the Upcoming Games section for him, since he had no one working on that at the current time. So I decided to do that for him, since I was bored anyway. :-\

I'm retired now, anyway, so that's all ancient history. :)
It wasn't that few issues ago, DP, you retired.

As for me, though. I resigned. Couldn't handle it.
...It's a few issues ago, yes. Your point? :-\
 

MegaMario9910

I am... The Black Knight
Re: Job Openings

Pokemon DP said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Pokemon DP said:
Well, I never actually picked mine. One day, Plumber just came to me and asked me to do the Upcoming Games section for him, since he had no one working on that at the current time. So I decided to do that for him, since I was bored anyway. :-\

I'm retired now, anyway, so that's all ancient history. :)
It wasn't that few issues ago, DP, you retired.

As for me, though. I resigned. Couldn't handle it.
...It's a few issues ago, yes. Your point? :-\
Ancient History?
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Job Openings

MegaMario9910 said:
Pokemon DP said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Pokemon DP said:
Well, I never actually picked mine. One day, Plumber just came to me and asked me to do the Upcoming Games section for him, since he had no one working on that at the current time. So I decided to do that for him, since I was bored anyway. :-\

I'm retired now, anyway, so that's all ancient history. :)
It wasn't that few issues ago, DP, you retired.

As for me, though. I resigned. Couldn't handle it.
...It's a few issues ago, yes. Your point? :-\
Ancient History?
It's an expression. :rolleyes:
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Job Openings

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
A Shroom Job? Oh boy! do you think I could get one from Toadette?!
Do you know what The 'Shroom is?
I dun think so.

FTMV is missing in teh actual issue. D:
Yeah, it's been missing from the single page for the past (I think) 3 or 4 issues.

When I came here and saw an open spot for FTMV, I flipped. I just HAD to have that job. And now, I love it! :D As for the Fake News, when 3D became head of the FN, I wanted to do the obits...dunno why; it's not like I'm morbid. :eek: Then, 3D left and I took over the Fake News. I've been very self-conscious about how it is, but then I realized it's a team job. So if it phails, we all phailed at our job! :P Lol, j/k. To be honest though, I can't wait for 3D to come back and take the Fake News over again. :-\ It's rather hard to hold 3 positions at once.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Re: Job Openings

I just found a vacant interesting-looking section. Let's keep it simple and clear. ;)
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Job Openings

Garlic Man said:
I just found a vacant interesting-looking section. Let's keep it simple and clear. ;)
Wait, wut? :eek:
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Re: Job Openings

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
A Shroom Job? Oh boy! do you think I could get one from Toadette?!
...Rudnicki is SUCH A PERVERT. Do you know what he's implying by this...?
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Job Openings

Garlic Man said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
A Shroom Job? Oh boy! do you think I could get one from Toadette?!
...Rudnicki is SUCH A PERVERT. Do you know what he's implying by this...?
I KNOW WHAT HE MEANS, DAMMIT!! =_=

Man, he says he's a Christian, but, GAWD, he's such a perverted sick freak! >_>
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Re: Job Openings

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
I just found a vacant interesting-looking section. Let's keep it simple and clear. ;)
Wait, wut? :eek:
Oops, didn't see this one. So, I found a vacant slot. It looked interesting. So I took the job. Must I explain more?
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Job Openings

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
I just found a vacant interesting-looking section. Let's keep it simple and clear. ;)
Wait, wut? :eek:
Oops, didn't see this one. So, I found a vacant slot. It looked interesting. So I took the job. Must I explain more?
What you take? I'm too lazy to check. :P
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Re: Job Openings

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
I just found a vacant interesting-looking section. Let's keep it simple and clear. ;)
Wait, wut? :eek:
Oops, didn't see this one. So, I found a vacant slot. It looked interesting. So I took the job. Must I explain more?
What you take? I'm too lazy to check. :P
Character Comparison. The one the someone created, but never actually did the section. So, he created a job, but retired before even writing it! I'm comparing Waluigi and Daisy in the next issue. Watch out, Daisy fans. :evilgrin:
 
Top