Lord of the Rings Mafia - Dr. Javelin's first attempt at hosting a mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Yeah, let's see how this goes.

Well anyways I have twenty roles written up already, so twenty spots. I might add more if there's enough sign ups.

Fortunately I have a long time to prepare, considering how long the queue is for mafia games. :3

Rules:

Eh, nothing stupid. Roleclaiming is allowed and so are No lynches, other than that it's normal. (I don't get why people ban those in the first place...)

You do not have to know what Lord of the Rings is to play, though it might help if you have to roleclaim. You should read the books and/or watch the movies anyways, they're great.

1. Smasher
2. Goomba's Shoe (Animal-Mineral-Unbelieveably-Long-Name-Man)
3. Mario4Ever
4. Ralphfan (Sharks Territory)
5. Dragonfreak
6. Quizmo (we all know who he is)
7. Crash (apocalypseArisen)
8. Nabber (Discord)
9. Bop (Magus)
10. Mijzelffan
11. Lily
12. Soulmaster
13. Toad85
14. NSM
15. Villain
16. Yoshiwaker (Yoshiwalker)
17. Pyro
18. Crackin
19. MarioMaster15 (Vinyl Scratch)
20. FireEevee (uranianUmbreon)
21. Epic Nitwit

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Hey, Dr. Javascript Javelin, is this based on the main three books/movies, or is The Hobbit included as well?

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
If you haven't read this, you have not lived.

(I seriously have read this series way too many times and know more than enough tidbits of info to argue any continuity points out)

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Fi said:
I would love to sign up, but...

I just don't want to have any relation to Lord of the Rings. It's a personal thing, sorry.
That makes no sense.

hurr durr I don't want to know what the Lord of the Rings is about, it's a scary fantasy world hurr durr
Mario4Ever said:
Hey, Dr. Javelin, is this based on the main three books/movies, or is The Hobbit included as well?
The main three. The Hobbit was alright, but not as great as the others, and also I can't find images for Hobbit characters as well. :3

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Okay seriously no one else has signed up yet?

Course, there is an unbelievable number of mafias at the moment...

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
There wasn't a very large number of people on in between those two posts.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Yeah I think you probably are. It usually takes a while for signups to fill up unless it's something like MLP Mafia or anything Stooby hosts. (but he's a very good host, so)

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm personally hoping for either Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, or Merry.

Also, if you've read the normal books and not the appendices or Silmarillion, you really should read those too.

(I assume this is based off the books and not the movies, even though I love the movies as well: I'd love to see a Tom Bombadill role)

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
I don't remember any Golems....

Status
Not open for further replies.