Avatar: The Last Airbender + Legend of Korra

If you could choose what kind of Bender you'd be. What element would you choose?

• Waterbender

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Earthbender

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Firebender

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Airbender

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Non-Bender

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
yeah like ive said, its too much to be coincidental.

also yeah, thats what i meant when i said we had 2 water tribe main villains. who were both from the northern tribe as well.

okay seems like im not done yet.

im also reading through the tla sequel comics now

the first one seems pretty great so far because zuko focus <3

Emmett Brown said:
also yeah, thats what i meant when i said we had 2 water tribe main villains. who were both from the northern tribe as well.
I swear your post said something different when I posted in response...

Okay this was awesome.

Tbh this should've been made into a series lol.

Also Iroh invented Bubble Tea confirmed.

>OZAI IS NOT ZUKO'S FATHER
>>>>>>>

this is important information why is this only in a comic??????

Okay so Ozai really is Zuko's Father and his mother was just trying to hurt him or sth.

okay.

holy shit though, i did not know that Zuko needed even more character development, but these 2 comic trilogies convinced me otherwise.

I love Zuko even more now as a character. It feels like his arc from TLA has finally come to an end.

Well after the first part was a step down from the search, this one pretty much hit the nail again.

Basically because Cabbage guy and Toph getting spotlight time.

just finished korra book one

overall, I thought it was better than book one of tla, at least the first 11 episodes. while it definitely didn't have the same sense of adventure, the characters and story were good enough for it to stand on its own, so I enjoyed it.

also I've only seen bits and pieces of book two, but if it's bad as people say it is then I'm in for an interesting ride

I agree with your opinion on Book 1.

You will see that really the worst problem that Book 2 has is that it has really good ideas, but also some really bad ones. And they focus on the bad ones. And the writing of some episodes is bogus.

I've started Book One of the original series. I really like it so far. I especially like Zuko and Iroh. They sort of remind me of Calvin and Hobbes, or Snape and Dumbledore, where one is impatient and irritable, and the other one is smarter than the first, but they're both likable.

Finished Korra Book 2. That...wasn't a good season.

First off, let me just say that VARRICK IS THE BEST AVATAR CHARACTER EVER. Like seriously, he was a better villain than Unalaq, and that's saying something. The Wan episodes were pretty great too, and the Spirit World overall was a good concept. But other than that...bleh. There were way too many plotlines that went nowhere (ffs meelo stop acting like you're important). The love triangle was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen from the franchise, and it just made me feel really bad for Asami in the end. Also, can we just talk about that final battle for a bit? Giant kaiju fight, Jinora Ex Machina...ugh. But yeah, Book 2 was just shameful. At least it looks like it only gets better from here.

Rick Sanchez said:
VARRICK IS THE BEST AVATAR CHARACTER EVER.

If this is already what you think now you're going to worship book 4 even more than i did.

I just watched The Crossroads of Destiny. I just wanted to say that Azula was amazing in this episode.

I just watched The Beach, and I have really mixed feelings on it. On one hand, there were a lot of funny and heartwarming moments, but on the other hand, the characters flat-out acted like jerks at times. (Zuko insulting Ty Lee was extremely rude, even for him.)

http://cheezburger.com/8981259776/new-legend-of-korra-original-graphic-novel-series-gets-title-and-release-date

:D

Surprised no one posted this yet:
https://twitter.com/seewhatsnext/status/1042073279895224332

A live action adaptation series of The Last Airbender is coming to Netflix. The original showrunners will be heading it and they've promised it will have a proper, non-whitewashed cast like the movie.

On one hand, live action Avatar just seems like an awful idea, on the other hand, the original creative team is in charge. I'm really conflicted.

Best case is scenario is the show does well enough that Netflix greenlights a proper animated Avatar show for the creators to make.

What I really want to know is if this means they'll bring the original animated series back to Netflix. That sure would be nice.

Back