the world ends this year

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
That's the spirit.

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
But we won't be remembering it for very long, so what's the point !!

You actually believe in that? That some Myan stone is set to tell the future when in reality, the Myans figured that they didn't want to write the rest because it was so far away, or something along the lines of that?

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
It's obviously going to happen. I'm already in the midst of spending every last penny I own on anything I've wanted to do!

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I suggest you start working on things you want to do before you die.

I put jelly on a hot dog on Saturday! That's one thing I needed to do.

It's all BS.

How do we even know its translated correctly? Besides, there has been numerous people/things that tried to predict the end of the world.

I already have plans coming up for the next five years, so im not ready to blow it and go crazy to witness a no-ultimate end doom.

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Well, when the world ends, you'll be upset because you never got to do those things you wanted to.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
*R.E.M.'s It's the end of the world as we know it (and i feel fine) plays in the background*

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Magus said:
*R.E.M.'s It's the end of the world as we know it (and i feel fine) plays in the background*
I'll take that as indirectly getting my reference, whether you did or not.

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
New Super Mario said:
Herr Shyguy said:
What, do you not believe in it?
I don't I'll be here the day after it, I don't know about you.

And my reasons are basically what BMB said.
You're gonna feel really silly when fire rains from the skies and we all get obliterated. You'll be all like "OH DAMN I WAS WRONG ON THE INTERNET".

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Guy, calm down. I have an idea. What if we take part of the calender and replicate it and then just stick it at the end so that the world doesn't end. That should work, right?

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
*insert REM's It's the End of the Wor-oh wait someone already referenced that.

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Detective Dick Gumshoe said:
Guy, calm down. I have an idea. What if we take part of the calender and replicate it and then just stick it at the end so that the world doesn't end. That should work, right?
Yes but use duct tape instead of glue. Duct tape fixes everything.

'3K said:
Detective *bleep* Gumshoe said:
Yes but use duct tape instead of glue. Duct tape fixes everything.
Or Gorilla Glue perhaps?

Hilda Valentine Goneril

hilda-chan no kachi
Retired Wiki Staff
Detective Dick Gumshoe said:
brilliant idea old chap