LoZ:ST Mafia: INNOCENTS AND LOKOMOS WIN!

Poll closed

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily x

Goodbye
Ok, rules are in the lounge
Players
1.Fireevee: Bombed by quizmo day 4, was Ferrus the inspired innocent but had cop powers from Nabber. Hidden power meant he could find out roles of people who visited him but not the player.
2.Bop1996: Eaten alive night 2, was postman a normal innocent. Hidden ability sent a random player details of when he was checked

3.Epic Nitwit
4.Smasher: Killed night 6, was Gage lokomo necro. He would be a PS if he was the first to vote5.NSY: Murdered night 1, was Link the innocent Vigilant. Hidden ability meant he would have cop powers if he vigged a mafia6.MG1: bombed day 6, was Cole the mafia godfather and unviggable
7.NSM: Shot with light arrow day 6 (2), was Malladus mafia cop/yakuza, could also permently weaken a players power

8.Pokemonmaster Mariobros777: Burned day 2, was Alfonzo the innocent doctor. Hidden ability meant that if he protected a targetted player she would be protected for the next two phases. Revived night 4. Had neck broken day 7.
9.Toad 85: Tommahawked night 7, was Zelda the innocent cop, ability allowed him to use power occasinallyt after death.

10.Pyroguy MCD
11.Villain: Vigkilled night 1, was Niko, innocent teacher. His hidden ability meant that if his power was unused after death, he could still use it.12.Nabber: Took a bullet for NSY day 1, was Anjean the Lokomo cop/message sender, Hidden ability meant he would sacrifice himself for Link. Revived night 1. Hung night 2. Revived yet again night 413.Quizmomaniac: Was knived twice night 3, was Fraaz the mafia bomber, ability meant he was a double bomber
14.GS15: Trown into lava day 6, was the demon train the mafia roleblocker who had been given cop powers, his ability meant two phases of the phase were were on.
15.Luigino.1: Hammered day 5, was the bridgeworker a normal innocent, ability meant he could build a fence round someone after death.16.Bot: Hammered night 3- was Stagnox, normal mafia, he can poison a player after death17.BMB: Stabbed day 4, was Byrne innocent Roleblocker/miller, hidden ability allowed after death lokomo QT access.
18.Crackin'
19.Master Koopakid. Mijzelffan: Shot night 4, was linebeck innocent bomber. Ability allowed him to power up a players power after death.20.Yoshidude: Shot day 5, was Carben the Lokomo jinx, if he jinexed a mafia he would get a free copcheck

Code
Alive
Innocent
Mafia
Lokomo (Mason.)
Revived

There were 21 of them. All of them were on the same train, going to different places. Nobody knew each other and it was night. I stood at the control panel steering the train as everyone slept in their cabin's peacefully, what could possibly go wrong. For a moment I drifted away imagining what sort of places the passengers wanted to go. I was just transporting them. They were 20 simple people. Nothing could go wrong.

All of a sudden I heard thumping, screaming and running. Something had happened, due to this everyone had woken up, from an open cabin there was a long trail of blood, which lead to the body of a dead fairy, she had a note attached to her written in her own blood
Hahahaha.
You thought you were so safe and secure suckers. We are out to get every last one of you, so you dumb people better find a way to stop us and quick before we get you, have fun.
The Mafia.

BMB looked down at the fairy's corpse, and being the Zelda nerd he is, he shouted. 'Navi isn't from our universe!.' Yes, he is correct, Navi must have got here the same way as the mafia did.
Navi was beat to death, she had no real alignment as she has no role in spirit tracks. Her power was to annoy the shit out of everyone by screaming HEYYYYY!!!!!!!

As I was off guard, I realised the train was going to crash, I sprinted to the control desk and managed to halt it. Just in time. I looked at the terrified faces. We had stopped next to a small village. 'Come on, get off.' I said sternly, everyone just walked off of the train, we were in a small area. We had to kill the mafia before we all reached the same fate as dear old Navi. I had to make one final announcement. 'Remember, we will not be staying here for long, expect a lot of traveling, every town will have different rules too.'

It is now day 1
YOU ARE AT THE OUTSET VILLAGE, NORMAL MAFIA RULES APPLY.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Re: LoZ:ST Mafia:Station 1-HEEEYYYY!

Vote:QuizmoManiac

NSY

Celestial Guide

Detective Dick Gumshoe said:
Vote:QuizmoManiac
Why. Do you hate your self or something.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

I think he's just being Quizmo.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Yes.

Vote: Nabber to tie it up.

Also, aren't Masons supposed to be evil or something? From what I read about Spirit Tracks, Lokomoz don't seem so evil...

Lily x

Goodbye

No, masons are innocents who know each other, silly.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Ohh.
I got so confused from this conversation:
http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=15988.msg664410#msg664410

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

I'm tempted to just vote Quizmo to see what happens, but that's probably not a good idea.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

That does actually seem like a valid D1 guess.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

I think it's got more to do with the fact that D1 is a stab in the dark and lynching someone is basically just so you have someplace to start. NSY is a good place to start, actually, and I'm fairly certain I know why Villain is voting him, but I'm not going to fully explain.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

Vote: NSY

I know that his reasons are almost certainly that he doesn't like NSY.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Well, I'd say it probably has less to do with personal dislike than the fact that from overall cost/benefit ratios possible.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

NSY dropped out of Villain's game. Villain got pissed. He even said he would vote NSY in MCD's game if he hadn't dropped out of that too.

Therefore I wouldn't go with this vote at all since it's just a ragevote.

Status
Not open for further replies.