Not open for further replies.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
You know, I like this title better
The new one is even greater!
lol I ran out of topic space.
I know how you feel
Changin' it up!

I've decided to host again, but with school I'm not sure how this will work out.

It was a rainy January morning, as twenty-three men and woman stood in silence at a dark train station. They were dressed from head to toe in dark and heavy clothing, trench coats, boots, fedoras that covered their eyes as well as a mixture of other strange bits and pieces of fabric. Each carried a small ticket as well as some personal belongings in their pockets. Soon enough the train arrived, it would be the only train to leave this station for a very long time, maybe even the last train that would ever leave this small station. As the twenty guests boarded the train, they looked back at what had once been a bustling city, reduced to a minor gas stop along a trans continental train route. Soon, the staff assigned each passenger his own room, and as they settled in, some observed that the train was massive. Soon, each passenger sat alone in his room, and a small radio began to sound "As you know, our little community is about to join the many other ghost towns of this world, and you are the only ones who will remember it. The Grand Line has decided that this stop is useless, and ever since our numbers began to dwindle this fate has been inevitable. The next stop is not for days on end, so it will just be us on our own for that time. I hope you enjoy the last train ride to leave our little station,and we hope you have a pleasant stay". The radio flickered off as the clock ticked to 8AM. Soon everyone would be going their separate ways, and as the downpour continued, the atmosphere on the train became no brighter. The train rolled down the tracks, the only thing moving for miles, and as the conductor gloomily stared out the window, he knew this train ride would be like no other"

As you can see this game is going to focus heavily on story.
1. Nabber (Discord)
2. UltraMario (Pinkie Pie)
3. FireEevee (Rainbow Dash)
4. Epic Nitwit
5. Lily
6. Pokemon Trainer Red (Kirby) JK you're still in.
7. Bop1996 (Magus)
8. Toad85 (Toad2012)
9. Goomba's Shoe 15 (Lips)
10. LuigiNo1
11. Crackin355 (Devil Jin)
12. Master Crash (apocalypseArisen)
13. Marioguy1
14. Stooben Rooben
15. BabyMarioBloops (Fi)
16. Ralphfan (Shark's Territory)
17. Xzealia Exdementia
18. Smasher
19. MrConcreteDonkey
20. NewSperMario
21. Villain11
22. MarioMaster15 (Joel-Mario)
23. Dr. Javelin
24. Optional

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Mafia

I assume I have a reserved spot? (if i don't that's still fine)

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Cool stuff, you're all on the list.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Train ride mysteries are usually fun.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Forgot to mention, Stooby signed up.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Kirby said:
Detective Dick Gumshoe said:
6. Rokemon Trainer Red (Applejack
It's Pokémon Trainer Red and my new name is Kirby, not Applejack
Too bad.
Discord said:
When can we expect roles?
This game probably won't star for months, but I'll make the roles before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.