Smiley Mafia-Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

LN1

L - N - 1
Yeah. Now I know better how to do one so this one is for real.

I'll go for 12 signups, since I don't plan to do a long one and I don't think too many users want to join this one. Iffor some reason more than 12 users want to play, I can extend the amount of players up to 20.

1-NSY
2-UltraMario
3-Smasher
4-Bop
5-Nabber
6-Epic Nitwit
7-Toad85
8-QuizmoManiac
9-
10-
11-
12-

NSY

Celestial Guide
Smasher is attacking the mafia board

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Is :boshi: going to be the godfather?

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Luigi Bandicoot said:
You do know that the current issue of The 'Shroom tells you how to play it, roles, etc. Besides, I'm pretty sure I will actually be capable of pulling this off. Oh well, thanks for participating.
There's a big difference between reading about something and actually doing it. Twilight Sparkle can tell you all about that.
Seriously, I've been in about 5 mafia games but I'm still not sure that I'm as prepared as I need to be for my game.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Uh, it was about 1. There's only 6 or 7 pages.
EDIT: Here, it was on the first page.
http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=13954.0

Okay, we need to talk. Hosting a game not only requires of key features - alignment, roles, game concepts, etc... - but a past experience playing in them. Having little to no experience as a player will negatively affect your hosting skills. Playing as a player allows you to analyze other hosts' skills. If it wasn't for seeing marioguy's hosting skills, I probably would have never had enough confidence in my first mafia game. I was lucky that my first game went with not-to-major flaws, but I also had loads of experience. Also remember that you have to be active as well. Only 3 games can be played at a time. MG1 had to cancel a game because it was so tedious. Not only that, but have excellent spelling and grammar. If you are going to host a game, you got to commit to making it as great as you can. Just make sure you think through the game, ask veteran hosts for any questions, and don't delay unless under reasonable reasons. And I'm not playing; I rather just observe.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
By the way, Fi, how many Mafia games did you play before hosting your first mafia? And when did you get into the mafia hosts guild?

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
I think most people (including me) joined this to see how he handles this.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
QuizmoManiac said:
I think most people (including me) joined this to see how he handles this.
Yeah, I'm hoping that Smasher is the Godfather...

Status
Not open for further replies.