Director Election 2011

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
It's very close, so I'm not going to go with my gut feeling at the moment; instead, I'll wait for a debate or two before voting.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
A debate will take place on Thursday, December 29th, 2011 at 21:00 EST (which is Friday, December 30th, 2011 at 02:00 UTC). Be sure to attend so that you may ask the candidates questions!

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Excellent, I'll try my best to be there.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
GLaDOS said:
Pfft, I'm not going to be awake at 11.
You can PM your questions to me (for SMB) or SMB (for me) and we will ask them to eachother for you.

And we will, of course, post logs of the debate for any who couldn't attend.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Update:

Marioguy1 and I have rescheduled the debate to Tuesday, December 27th, 2011 at 9:00 AM EST (which is Tuesday, December 27th, 2011 at 2:00 PM UTC).

Sorry for any inconveniences this rescheduling might have caused.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Nine AM?
Hmm, I might be able to join on my iPad but if that randomly starts disconnecting again, I'll quit. I doubt I'll have any good questions to ask anyway.
Also, where is the debate? In #mwshroom?

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
I wound up being the only non-candidate to ask any questions. Oh well, I certainly got plenty of information from the debate, and it was very illuminating.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Super Mario Bros. said:
Update:

Marioguy1 and I have rescheduled the debate to Tuesday, December 27th, 2011 at 9:00 AM EST (which is Tuesday, December 27th, 2011 at 2:00 PM UTC).

Sorry for any inconveniences this rescheduling might have caused.
Oh, I was planning to attend the debate, but now it looks like I missed it.