Awesome Mafia - Co-hosted - Game over, MG1, Toad85, and Crash win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Alright, he we go.

Rules (Note, I'm still working on these.)

1. Smasher and BMB are the hosts. Everything they say goes. Deal with it.
2. After you die, you may have one deadpost. After that, you must go to the lounge.
3. If you are not playing, you may not post.
4. To vote, write Vote: Gigaremo. To unvote, do Unvote.
5. Roleclaiming is allowed.
6. If you quote your role PM, you will be modkilled on the spot.
7. You will be modkilled if you don't show any signs of life after 5 phases.
8. The game ends when the Mafia is eliminated (Innocent win) or when the Mafia equals/outnumbers the Innocents. (Mafia win) There could be some other roles to mix it up.
9. You may not vote for a No Lynch in this game. (I know BMB doesn't like those)
10. These rules are incomplete. As previously stated I'm still working on them.

Players
1. FireEevee (Rainbow Dash) -Drowned in a fountain, Night 6 - was Yoshiwaker, the Atmo/Jynx
2. QuizmoManiac (Detective Dick Gumshoe) - Chopped to bits, Night 4 - Was Villain11, the Watcher/Sturdty
3. Marioguy1 (Special Holiday Issue 2011) - Hung, Night 3 Revived, Night 4 Bombed, Night 6 Revived again, Night 7 Killed once more, Day 8 Revived yet again, Night 12 Won game, Day 17 - was Super Mario Bros., the Cop/Whisperer Converted to Mafia Day 15
4. Dr. Javelin - Shot himself, Day 15 - was QuizmoManiac, the Silencer/Yakuza
5. Toad85 (Toad2012) - Won game, Day 17 - was Flame_, the Bomber
6. Supremo FireEevee (Rainbow Dash) (2) - Shanked, Night 15 - was Nabber, the Cyro/Tattle Tell
7. Nabber (Discord) - Crushed, Day 6 - was Gigaremo, the Bomber/Jailer
8. New Super Mario - Lynched, Day 17 - was Marioguy1, the Doctor/Bulletproof
9. Master Crash (apocalypseArisen) - Won, Night 1 - was Bop1996, the Jailer/Fool
10. Ralphfan (Sharks Territory) - Burned to death, Night 5 - was Gamefreak75, the Godfather/Con Artist
11. Skyward Yoshi - Fell to his doom, Day 3 - was Master Crash, the Old Coot/Miller
12. MrConcreteDonkey (MCD) - Shot in the dark, Night 2 - was CountBonsula, the Terra/Medium
13. CountBonsula (Security Lady) Paper Yoshi (Fluttershy) - Killed with Baseball bat, Day 13 - was Ralphfan, the Cop/Power Bestower
14. Pyroguy6 (Pyro) - Mauled, Day 11 - was Lily x, the Fairy/Princess
15. PokemonMaster (Dex Holder) - Killed with a Television, Day 16 - was New Super Yoshi, the Hydra/Copycat
16. Lily X (Lily) - Mysteriously killed, Night 8 - was PyroGuy6, the Pyro/Lantern Holder
17. Gigaremo (-21) - Stabbed repeatedly, Day 14 - was Epic Nitwit, the Pitiful/Drunk
18. Epic Nitwit - Killed Night 14 - was PokemonMaster, the Public Speaker/Gallis
19. Gamefreak75 - Electrocuted, Day 9 - was MrConcreteDonkey, the Roleblocker/Unwatchable
20. Yoshiwa[l]ker - Violently strangled, Day 2 - was Dr. Javelin, the Vigilante/Phantom
21. Bop1996 (Magus) - Sacrificed himself, Night 12 - was Supremo78, the Necromancer/Martyr
22. Villain11 - Shot with an arrow, Day 4 - was New Super Mario, the Tracker/Roleblocker
23. Super Mario Bros. - Turned into a statue, Night 8 - was FireEevee, the Actor/Jynx
24. Flame_ - Mysteriously killed, Day 10 - was Toad85, the Copycat/Oracle

Code:
Innocent
Mafia
Independent
Revived

It is now Night 0. The roles will be sent at some point tomorrow.

EDIT: Ahh MG1 the old color hurt my eyes D:<

Blame BMB, he took away my marker

Can I blame you instead?

That's nice, blame the dead guy. Real classy.

I wrote that when you were still alive. >:[

I'm not dead though...

Stop being revived >:[

ITT: Smasher is jealous that he hasn't been revived yet

I haven't died yet either. :]

Au contrair, reread the day 0 post. Also when can I expect another revival?

I live forever D:<<<< And none of your damn business.

Now you made me cry :'(

That's too bad.

No, but you should be, considering we've all but killed your precious scum

Spoilers everyone left is mafia

Actually, I'm not.

You were secretly converted on revival.

Very nice rainbow Smasher. Anyways, how does it feel losing?

I'm unkillable and Independent. :bowser:

Very good game Smasher, I guess I was wrong in this case, the mafia did win! But I never expected this :P

I bet you didn't expect that either. xD

Ok you win after all. Just you and Toad, though.

Technically I still have problems with this, but you have successfully bribed silence out of me.

mk

NSY

Celestial Guide
Re: Awesome Mafia - Co-hosted - Night 0

Have roles been sent yet.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster

We're waiting, waiting...
This is going to be an awesome mafia.
Can we use roles on Night 0?

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Certain scheduling quirks have brought this to a start earlier than expected. Let's lynch someone before our roles arrive!

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?

Lord Ghirahim said:
Certain scheduling quirks have brought this to a start earlier than expected. Let's lynch someone before our roles arrive!
It's night 0, not day 0.

Why do we have the game thread if we don't have roles?

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Because two mafias in front of this one got cancelled, so BMB had around 2 less weeks than he thought to make roles.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

Lord Ghirahim said:
Because two mafias in front of this one got cancelled, so BMB had around 2 less weeks than he thought to make roles.
No, no, no, no, no!

He should have had all the roles made before getting me to put it on the schedule. Putting the game on the schedule means that you will be ready to start at any given time (bar vacations/hiatuses). I won't force people to make all of their roles for their games to be put on the schedule, but every game on the schedule is liable to start at any time so you should be prepared.

Essentially what you're saying by putting your game on the schedule is "I'm ready" or "I'm almost ready, and should be in a day or two"

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

We are finally sending out roles!

Please do not confirm until we say that all roles have been sent. Thank you.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

All roles have been sent out!

You may now confirm, but please do so in the lounge. Day 1 will start tomorrow. EDIT: nah we're gonna start it later tonight.

It's tomorrow (12:05am EST)

BMB Viewpoint:
A cry was heard throughout the town, waking me up. For a second, I assumed it was just a nightmarish dream, but then the scriek was heard again.
I leaped out of bed, rushing outside. The cries seem to echo from the south, towards downtown. I could hear other users' footsteps come closer.
The high-pitch screams continued as I arrived at downtown. It appeared many of the other users have just arrived as well.
I noticed a person standing in front of a television in the electronic store, jumping up and down. She continued to scream, but now I could tell that it was screams of joy and not panic.
"Yay, omp, they just announced a new Kirby game," said a somewhat manly voice. That was no girl, it appeared to be Gamefreak.
Another girly scriek came from someone down the block. This time, it sounded panicky. I rushed down the street, followed by others.
There appeared Lily, who actually matched her voice. There was a body on the ground, a puddle of blood surrounding them. She fainted, being caught by MCD.
"Hey MCD, I think you should wake sleeping beauty with a true love's kiss," said Nabber. MCD glared at him as he pulled her away from the body.
"There seems to be a note on their back," Super Mario Bros. exclaimed. I walked over, pulling the note from the body.
"Wait," Smasher exclaimed, "can you please tell us that it's Gigaremo. Please tell me that."
I rolled the body over, which turned out to be....me? How could that be so? Perhaps people aren't who they seemed.
Nearby, a body of Smasher was on the ground. None of this made any sense.
Confused, I opened the note, reading it aloud. "This town is not big enough to hold us all. Good luck trying to survive - Mafia."
"What does Mafia mean," Pyro exclaimed. I facepalmed while Marioguy1 exclaimed.
"Sorry I'm late," Gigaremo said, pissing Smasher off. "Whoa, when did BMB and Smasher get killed? Oh hi BMB, Smasher," he randomly muttered.
"Listen, everyone, there has been a cult that is trying to kill us all off. It appears that it is some of us as well. We are going to try to figure out how to get rid of them before they kill us," I spoke.
"So here's how we are going to do it," Smasher jumped in. "We are going to vote someone out and kill them on the guillotine. And at night, we are just going to have to hide, because who knows what will happen at night."
"Hey, there is only room for one host," I stated, breaking the fourth wall. "Whoops, I mean.....sorry, but there can only be one leader to ban again our enemies."
"Too bad, I'll do everything in my power to kill - Giga - the mafia - Giga - and make sure that they - Giga - dies." Smasher sure had many double meanings in there.
"Well, let's get ready for the day," I exclaimed, noticing the sun was coming out.

Smasher Viewpoint:
Kill Giga.
Kill Giga.
Kill Giga.
Why isn't he dead yet?

BMB and Smasher had been killed? Apparently whoever was going to be them were now killed, meaning that BMB and Smasher are now the confirmed hosts and are themselves!

It is now Day 1.
48 hours so that you guys can adjust to your roles.
Smasher is now in charge.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Re: Awesome Mafia - Co-hosted - Day 1: Kill Giga

THE HOSTS ARE GHOULS!!
THEY ARE OUR ONLY TRUE ENIMIES!!!!

Epic Nitwit said:
Ok... so, should we kill Giga?
We hope we aren't swaying anything. We don't really want Giga to die, well....not me at least. We only do that because it's fun to see some rivalry being host and player.

Too bad Rocker is not in this game. I would have loved making fun of Rocker if he was in this.

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?

Yeah, I know. I was just joking. But I think he's been inactive anyway....

NSY

Celestial Guide

Role get.
Vote:Gigaremo
We should just vote an inactive since NL is Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.