Userpedia Mafia Lounge - ALL ROLES SENT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Ok, let's try this again.

I cancelled my Twilight Princess Mafia, so now I'm going to hold sign ups for this one. The Userpedia Mafia!

WARNING: I bet I will suck at hosting. (still sign up though!)

Sign up NAO!

Players
1. PokemonMaster
2. FireEevee (Giratina)
3. NSM
4. UltraMario (Pinkie Pie)
5. Epic Nitwit
6. Nabber (Nabber Simpson)
7. Toad85 (ghostyTrickster)
8. Lily (wildestScribest)
9. Master Crash (apocalypseArisen)
10. Smashy :3 (Smasher)
11. Baby Mario Bloops (BMB)
12. Superchao (some name I can't remember)
13. Gigaremo (-21)
14. Pyroguy6 (Pyro)
15. MG1
16. Master Koopakid (Bro)
17. Yoshiwalker
18. Bop1996
19. Goomba's Shoe15 (Sir Poshington the XV)
20. Villain11

Replacement Sign-ups:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
 
Re: Userpedia Mafia Lounge - SIGN-UPS!

This won't really work. I mean, someone being another use might get confusing.

But, whatever. There's to many important Userpedia users to include, so you better hope you get a bunch of sign ups

NSM
 

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Re: Userpedia Mafia Lounge - SIGN-UPS!

New Super Mario said:
This won't really work. I mean, someone being another use might get confusing.

But, whatever. There's to many important Userpedia users to include, so you better hope you get a bunch of sign ups

NSM
I have a whole plan.

Thanks for signing up all of you, BTW.
 

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Re: Userpedia Mafia Lounge - SIGN-UPS!

These roles better be good and I better get the role of UltraMario. Only UltraMario can do the best possible impersonation of UltraMario.
 

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon
Re: Userpedia Mafia Lounge - SIGN-UPS!

i'm not signing up for fear I'll get smasher
 

Vera Misham

Ace Artist
Re: Userpedia Mafia Lounge - SIGN-UPS!

So, this is probably a very stupid question, that I will probably regret asking, but what exactly is on Userpedia? Just fan storys?
 

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Re: Userpedia Mafia Lounge - SIGN-UPS!

Epic Nitwit said:
So, this is probably a very stupid question, that I will probably regret asking, but what exactly is on Userpedia? Just fan storys?
Yeah, it's fan creations, and a wiki about users from Userpedia and MarioWiki.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Re: Userpedia Mafia Lounge - SIGN-UPS!

Epic Nitwit doesn't even have a UP... I wonder whether I'll be Mafia. *takes out Stabino*
 

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Re: Userpedia Mafia Lounge - SIGN-UPS!

UltraMario's role powers should give the user the ability to spam no u at a person which disables their abilities for one day.
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Re: Userpedia Mafia Lounge - SIGN-UPS!

I really don't know what [Toad85's] powers would be.

Honestly, I don't know.
 

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Re: Userpedia Mafia Lounge - SIGN-UPS!

Pinkie Pie said:
UltraMario's role powers should give the user the ability to spam no u at a person which disables their abilities for one day.
 

Lily x

Goodbye
Re: Userpedia Mafia Lounge - SIGN-UPS!

Lily: every nigh she can decide be troll or lol- is she trolls she can mess up a players power and if she lols she can protect a player.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top