List of Mafia Roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Really, I think this is the only thing stopping me from making a mafia: I don't know the roles, and I need more experience.
So can someone please tell me the roles and their descriptions?

Lately, the Mafia Hosts Guild has been making a list of Roles that can be periodically used in mafia games. I originally started it about a month ago - or maybe just a few weeks - and we've been adding here and there to it.

I cannot tell you when we'll post it, but I will say that as soon as it's done we'll make it public.

BMB said:
Lately, the Mafia Hosts Guild has been making a list of Roles that can be periodically used in mafia games. I originally started it about a month ago - or maybe just a few weeks - and we've been adding here and there to it.

I cannot tell you when we'll post it, but I will say that as soon as it's done we'll make it public.
Basically that. We're trying to add as much as we can before we post it

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
It goes like this.
The innocents are the main team but don't know who each other are so they may end up "killing" their teamates. They're goal is is to kill off the mafia. Mafia must disguise themselves as innocents for a easy win.

Mafia is the other party. Mafia goal is to kill the innocents to a certain number and they win. They have exclusive roles such as Yukaza which can turn an innocent into mafia but only once. Godfatjers can kill someone each night by PMing them who they wish to kill through a list.

Roleblockers can roleblock (prevent other users from using there powers that night.) a user by sending a list as well. Thge first one unprotected that night on the list is killed. Cops can see someone's allaince. Grannys can kill themselves to kill someone if they've visited them that night. Independent's roles are different each time.

Bombers can kill someone if they're killed. All roles are used at "night" by PMing the host.

Public Speakers are special they're vote counts twice. Hypnotists can change someone role usage that night and redirect it. They always specify the user's name.

Votes are used to kill off users by lynching them. You merely bold the name and vote saying Vote: (Insert name here) If one user has the most votes they die and it reveals they're role. Revivers can revive a dead person allowing them to vote and use roles again.

Doctors protect users from dying that night by specifying the person they would like to protect. Fools are independents who try to get themselves killed to win.

Inspired innocents are users who can inherit the role of an innocent who dies.

BTW, "killing" is just a way to stop users from voting and using roles. It doesn't truly mean death.
DO NOT copy and paste your role. You can role claim however. (Claim what your role is) I learned that the hard way.....
:3

PM, ours is formatted a little more...direct. We have it more general and less cutting the curve. It should be getting posted once we get most of them on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.