• Day 4 - Dawn of a New Day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RULES:

1 ~
During each normal Day phase, players shall vote for who they what to lynch. Once the phase ends, the majority of votes shall decide who will die. Voting will be unlocked at 9pm EST while the results around 10pm EST.

To vote, players need to do this:
Vote: Player 1.

To unvote, they must do this:
Unvote
Vote: Player 2

IMPORTANT - Vote:No Lynch will not be allowed in this game.

2 ~
During the normal night phase, players are able to use their powers to either benefit/deter another player or themselves. Players need to send in their roles to the Host. Make sure to specify who you are using it on, and make sure to have at least one back-up as well.

Mafia will be kill off someone at the end of the phase, which is at 9pm EST. They will place a list on their quicktopic, having four people on it. the first person on that list that is unaffected by a certain power will be killed.

IMPORTANT - Innocents can discuss via PMs while Mafia discuss via QuickTopic.

3 ~

Players ~
CountBonsula (Doc Scratch) - Anju - Fell into Fire - Night 3 Rotation 1
CountBonsula (Doc Scratch) - Great Fairy - Killed by someone's wrath - Night 3 Rotation 5
FireKirby (ArachnidsGrip) - Deku Royalty - Vigkilled in Half by someone's Wrath - Night 1 Rotation 5
FireKirby - Deku Royalty - Nightkilled - Night 1 Rotation 6
Flubber (Sea) - Goron Elder and Son - Passed away - Night 2 Rotation 4
Gamefreak75 - Majora - Shot - Day 3 Rotation 2
Gamefreak75 - Majora's Incarnation - Bombed - Night 2 Rotation 4
Gamefreak75 - Majora's Wrath - Destroyed - Night 3 Rotation 6
Gigaremo (-21) - Sharp and Flat - Cursed - Night 1 Rotation 3
Gigaremo - Sharp and Flat - Lynched - Day 2 Rotation 4
Lily X (Link) - Four Giants - Died - Night 2 Rotation 1
Lily X (Link) - Four Giants - Vigkilled by someone's wrath - Day 2 Rotation 5
Lily X (Link) - Four Giants - Killed - Day 3 Rotation 6
MarioGuy1 (TwinArmageddons) - Odolwa - Strangled - Day 3 Rotation 1
Mijzelffan - Mikau - Killed - Day 2 Rotation 3
Mijzelffan - Zora Link - Attacked - Day 3 Rotation 3
MrConcreteDonkey (CuttlefishCuller) - Gyorg - Suffocated - Day 2 Rotation 6
New Super Mario - Link - Day 4 - Dawn of a New Day
New Super Yoshi (King Bill) - Lulu and the Indigo-Gos - Killed - Night 2 Rotation 3
Paper Yoshi (EctoBiologist) - Mysterious Mask Salesman - Killed - Night 2 Rotation 4
PokemonMaster (1337) - Romani and Cremia - Rammed - Night 2 Rotation 2
PokemonMaster (1337) - Romani and Cremia - Hit by Gilded Sword - Day 3 Rotation 3
PyroGuy6 (Rarity) - Zabora and Gabora - Killed - Night 3 Rotation 3
QuizmoManiac (Applejack) - Igos du Ikana - Lynched - Day 3 Rotation 5
Ralphfan (Sharks Territory) - Twinmold - Squeezed to death - Day 1 Rotation 6
Rocker64 (666) - Skull Kid - Drowned in Poisonous Water - Day 2 Rotation 1
Smasher 101 (Norbert) - Goht - Committed Suicide - Day 1 Rotation 3
Smasher 101 (Norbert) - Goht - Killed - Day 1 Rotation 5
SpinyMaster347 (Kid Cudi) - Darmani III - Stabbed by Majora - Night 1 Rotation 1
SpinyMaster347 - Darmani III - Fell off a cliff - Night 3 Rotation 5
Super Mario Bros. - Great Fairy - Modkilled by CountBonsula
UltraMario - Kafei - Hit by Arrow - Day 3 Rotation 3
Villain11 (Villain) - Tatl - Killed by Mafia - Night 1 Rotation 4
Villain11 (Villain) - Vaporized - Night 1 Rotation 6
YoshiWaker (Yoshiwaker) - Tael - Killed by Ralphfan - Night 1 Rotation 4
Zero777 (Something Japanese) - Tingle - Hung himself via Balloon - Day 1 Rotation 1
*No Lynch - Day 1 Rotation 2; Night 1 Rotation 2; Day 2 Rotation 2; Night 3 Rotation 2; Day 1 Rotation 4; Day 3 Rotation 4; Night 3 Rotation 4; Night 1 Rotation 5; Night 2 Rotation 5; Night 2 Rotation 6

Innocent
Villager
Independent
Mafia
Godfather
Miller
Modkilled
Winner

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Majora's Mafia Night 0 - The unknown

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Smasher101
Why does everyone forget the space

Oh and I'm here.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Well excuse me, princess.

Oh, and since I feel like "It's a beautiful Day" is not used enough.

I'll give a player 1/10 of an extra point added to their score at the end of the game if they post "It's a beautiful Day" between 6:00:00am EST - 6:00:59 EST. Every day while this game is going on.

No joke.

EDIT - For those that are on PST, it would be like This example. :P

EDIT x2 COMBO - I'm only doing it because 6am is equal to when Day starts in the game. I was going to make phases like that, but I have Marching Band, so it has to be at 9pm.

Also, I'll give 2/10 of an extra point to any player that changes their name to a Majora's Mask Character. PLEASE do not use your own character.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Holy crap that's awe-

Wait I'm asleep during that time :mad:

twinArmageddons said:
Whoa BMB, you sure you're not going the slightest bit too fast?
Just slightly, but you don't know how long that took to get all the way to being bolded.

Besides, I've been ready since I sent out those roles.

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon

I can't believe my team actually won.

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit

...why is BMB trying to bribe us with rating points...

GUYS DON'T TAKE HIS BRIBES!

Or anybody's, for that matter.

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon

I sucked as an innocent but did good as a Phantom. will you add Phantoms to this game, BMB?

Does it say phantom on the roles i didn't include? ;) anyways, day 1 will begin when im not on my phone. >.>

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit

The Moon said:
I'll give a player 1/10 of an extra point added to their score at the end of the game if they post "It's a beautiful Day" between 6:00:00am EST - 6:00:59 EST.
Time of your post: 6:48:52

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon

So, Vote: EVERYONE
I win.
The end.
wait it's night 0

Daytime!

Much silence filled the air as a horse slowly crossed by. It's hooves crunched the soft ground like a wrapper being crumpled. There was a young boy in green on top of the tired horse.
Then, out of nowhere, two fairies spook the horse, causing her to jump. The boy, unprepared, tumbled backwards onto the ground, passed out.
A puppet - hidden behind a mask - came up to the knocked out boy, searching through his things. He soon came upon an ocarina, one that was given by a princess. He, zanty and ever, began to play it.
The boy wake up in the midst, causing the puppet to freeze. As the boy was about to ambush the puppet, it leaped onto the horse, riding away. Fortunately, the boy gripped the puppets leg before he got away.
Green lad had skid across the ground, and yet he never let go as the horse continued to gallop. That is, until the horse made a sharp turn around a stump, and the kid rolled off into the dust.
Brave as he was, however, the young lad rushed after him, trailing as best as he could. But, before he released it, his sped into a darkness, unable to stop himself in time.
He fell onto a flower, and the Masked villain revealed his plans. He used the mask's dark power to transform the kid into a Deku Scrub, and run off.
The Puppet left one of his fairies behind, who - which much sassiness - began helping the kid figure out where he was. She helped him out of the undergrowth into a clock tower.
As he was about to step foot outside it, a mysterious fellow told him of what must be done. He told the boy of the limited time, and that he'll heal the boys sorrow in exchange for the malicious mask that the puppet stole. It was a deal.
After the three days, with the moon coming closer, the deku kid reunited the great fairy, played hide-n-go-seek with punks, as well as get a Moon Tear from the guy at the observatory. All this led to the final night, which led to the encounter with the puppet once again.
After using some powers he had aquired in that short time, he hit the puppet and got his ocarina back. With memories of the princess flowing back, he remembered a song that would always help him in his time of need.
Playing that song of time, he caused everything that happened in the last three days to restart.
He met back with the mysterious fellow, and his song of healing removed the curse on him, returning him to his real self. He got to keep the mask that was once his curse.
And now, as people come hustling for the ceremony, the townspeople know that some of them were working for that masked puppet. They knew that they had to lynch someone once a day.
But at night, they knew that they had to hide, as they had no clue what was to happen. All that had to hope was that they weren't the victim of it all.
Another three days passed, and six people had died. Since the young kid was asleep during that entire time, he played the song of time once again to restart the process over again. The moon, seeing this, brought the six people back to life, and wiped out everyone's memories so that the real game can begin.
And now, the kid walks out of the clock tower once again, starting on the first day.

Six people randomly died, but was brought back to life by the moon. No one recalls what happened, so the game can officially start over.

It is now Day 1 - 72 hours remain
Voting has been unlocked

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon
Re: Majora's Mafia Day 1 - 72 hours remain - To the swamp.

72 hours remain? Till what?

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
Re: Majora's Mafia Day 1 - 72 hours remain - To the swamp.

Vote:Zero

Just because

Status
Not open for further replies.