Psycho Kamek

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Spent all day making this, and I'm really proud of it, so I decided to plaster it up here!

Larger version:
http://i56.tinypic.com/95o482.png

Also, if anyone else has some Psycho Kamek or Kamek or Magikoopa artwork, post it here! He's my favorite character and would love to collect some more pieces ;D

Nice! And lol! He's a priest? What is he going to use on us? "Protect"? :P
anyways, nice pic.
If i ever draw a Magikoopa i will post it here. I have the one i did for Mason but i'm not sure that's appropiated.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
ToD the ToaD said:
anyways, nice pic.
Thanks! And yeah, I know, he's wearing the White Mage outfit, but that's what it is in ML:SS :P He's just some crazy old hypnotist.

YoshiGo99 said:
I never seen Magikoopa feet.
I never saw him wearing shoes in other pictures (if he was, I'm blind x_x), so I just took artistic liberty to make him be barefoot. A bit more 'psycho' that way :D It's how the koopalings and Bowser's feet look, so I figured a Magikoopa would have similar

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Lubba said:
I like how you make it look like the wand is glowing
Thanks! <3 I know that the lens flare effect can be a bit cheesy, but I felt that it was appropriate

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
Hypnotoad said:
ToD the ToaD said:
anyways, nice pic.
Thanks! And yeah, I know, he's wearing the White Mage outfit, but that's what it is in ML:SS :P He's just some crazy old hypnotist.

YoshiGo99 said:
I never seen Magikoopa feet.
I never saw him wearing shoes in other pictures (if he was, I'm blind x_x), so I just took artistic liberty to make him be barefoot. A bit more 'psycho' that way :D It's how the koopalings and Bowser's feet look, so I figured a Magikoopa would have similar
The do where shoes, u can se them in PAper Mario games.