Thank you based god
RULES1. This game will be played in real time, in twenty-four hour increments. Day is the period of time where players vote and send in special power lists. Execution occurs as soon as Day ends, and it is then that whatever player has the majority of the votes on them is executed. Night occurs immediately after execution. Night is the period of time in which evil teams attack players, and it is also when most special powers are activated. The Night phase directly follows the day phase. During the night phase, players use actions restricted to the Night phase only.
2. Day will end at 9 p.m. Eastern unless stated otherwise. Vote and send in messages to me before that time.
3. Every player is expected to vote on a player to execute at the end of that day. Post your votes on the game thread in the following format:
If you want to undo your vote, post:
Once your vote is retracted, you may vote for another person, or you may revote the person you had originally. If you vote for someone else without first retracting your original vote, the second one will not count.
The player with the most votes toward them will be executed. If there is a tie between two players, nobody will be lynched. If there is a tie between a player and a "no lynch" vote, the "no lynch" vote will lose in a tiebreaker.
Once the time reaches 9 p.m. Eastern, votes and other powers are locked and may not be altered in any way. At 9 p.m. (or as soon as I can get to a computer), I will post the results for that day or night and begin the next phase. In the event that I can't end the phase at 9 p.m., I will say so beforehand and allowprimes to be submitted any time before the provisional deadline.
4. Some players have special powers that are detailed on their role sheet. In order to use a special power, a PM must be sent to me before the end of the phase that fulfills the conditions detailed in your role. Also, please specify the name of the special power you are using in the PM. Special powers do not disappear over time unless stated, and do not have a limit of use unless stated.
5. A player may not, under any circumstances, directly quote or fake quoting their role PM in any way. They may tell other players their role and powers if they wish, however directly quoting text from their role PM is not allowed in PMs or in the game thread itself. They may not create fake role PM quotes, either. This also means no directly quoting the host. Players are also not allowed to directly quote any messages (PM, IM or otherwise) they’ve exchanged with other players of the game that pertain to the game.
6. The Mafia(s) don't need to quote their role PMs to each other. They will also be given Quicktopics to communicate.
7. Once a player is dead, they may not reveal any information about the game that was not known publicly before their death. No exceptions. Dead players must also keep their posts in the Lounge thread. Likewise, living players are not allowed to post in the Lounge thread until the end of the game.
8. Players may not impersonate the host or other players in any way. (This is due to the possibility of unfair extortion of information.)
9. When sending in a list, have it in the following format:
1. Player A
2. Player B
3. Player C
4. Player D
10. This game is based on lies and deceit. Please don’t take it personally if someone lies to or tricks you in regards to the game. Remember that it’s all in good fun. In the same way, please be a good sport, and follow the rules.
11. Players are expected to participate in the game. If a player has not shown any activity for a couple of days, I may end up replacing or modkilling them. Inactive players can make the game less fun for everyone.
12. Failure to follow these rules may result in penalties or complete disqualification. Cheating will result in immediate removal from the game and a blacklisting for my future games.
13. Scripts are not meant to really reflect how a person acts normally on the forum, since it's just a story. (And a really lame one, really.) You should look out for clues in what people say; not so much in the style they are written. Furthermore, if someone finds something offensive in the story, bear in mind that it is just a story and does not reflect how people feel towards each other, or how I feel about members. Roles were chosen completely at random, so always keep this in mind. A friend you normally have on the forum may not be your friend in this game; in that same light, that person may just as likely be your friend. It depends on who received what role.
14. If you are on a side that is going to win the game at the end of a phase, don't announce it. People with killing roles can mess things up for you, and everyone will know your role then.
15. I will not wait for people to send in lists. The phase ends when it is supposed to. The Mafia(s) can cover for teammates by sending in their list for them.
16. Dead players must keep their posts in the lounge.
|Baby Mario Bloops (grimAuxiliatrix)||Winner||King George III||Godfather|
|FireKirby (arachnidsGrip)||Winner||Charles Cornwallis||Bomber|
|Dead (Lynched, Day 4)||Molly Pitcher||Vigilante|
|Dead (Killed, Night 4)||French Soldier||None|
|MrConcreteDonkey (cuttlefishCuller)||Survived||French Soldier||None|
|Dead (Lynched, Day 3; Revived, Night 3; Killed, Night 6)||Samuel Adams||Roleblocker|
|Dead (Killed, Night 1)||French Soldier||None|
|Dead (Lynched, Day 9)||Caesar Rodney||Bulletproof|
|Dead (Lynched, Day 7; Revived, Night 7; Killed, Night 8)||Ethan Allen||Inspired Innocent (Roleblocker)|
|Dead (Killed, Day 1; Revived, Night 1; Killed, Night 3)||Thomas Jefferson||Cop|
|Dead (Killed, Night 9||Haitian Slave||Reviver|
|Dead (Lynched, Day 1)||Nathan Hale||Martyr|
|Dead (Killed, Night 1)||Comte de Rochambeau||Inspired Innocent (Cop)|
|Dead (Lynched, Day 6)||Native American||Chef|
|Dead (Killed, Night 5)||Benjamin Franklin||Doctor (had acquired Cop powers)|
|Dead (Lynched, Day 2)||John ||Writer|
|Winner (Lynched, Day 5)||Benedict Arnold||Spy/Hidden|
|Dead (Killed, Night 2)||George Washington||Public Speaker, Beloved|
|Yoshiwaker (Yoshiwalker)||Survived||John Adams||Granny|
|Dead (Killed, Night 7)||Friedrich von Steuben||Teacher|
French Soldiers (Masons)
It is now Night 0. I will send out roles in the morning. This game will begin at the 9:00 p.m. Eastern tomorrow evening.