American Revolution Mafia - REDCOATS WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
RULES
1. This game will be played in real time, in twenty-four hour increments. Day is the period of time where players vote and send in special power lists. Execution occurs as soon as Day ends, and it is then that whatever player has the majority of the votes on them is executed. Night occurs immediately after execution. Night is the period of time in which evil teams attack players, and it is also when most special powers are activated. The Night phase directly follows the day phase. During the night phase, players use actions restricted to the Night phase only.

2. Day will end at 9 p.m. Eastern unless stated otherwise. Vote and send in messages to me before that time.

3. Every player is expected to vote on a player to execute at the end of that day. Post your votes on the game thread in the following format:

Vote: Player

If you want to undo your vote, post:

Unvote: Player

Once your vote is retracted, you may vote for another person, or you may revote the person you had originally. If you vote for someone else without first retracting your original vote, the second one will not count.

The player with the most votes toward them will be executed. If there is a tie between two players, nobody will be lynched. If there is a tie between a player and a "no lynch" vote, the "no lynch" vote will lose in a tiebreaker.

Once the time reaches 9 p.m. Eastern, votes and other powers are locked and may not be altered in any way. At 9 p.m. (or as soon as I can get to a computer), I will post the results for that day or night and begin the next phase. In the event that I can't end the phase at 9 p.m., I will say so beforehand and allowprimes to be submitted any time before the provisional deadline.

4. Some players have special powers that are detailed on their role sheet. In order to use a special power, a PM must be sent to me before the end of the phase that fulfills the conditions detailed in your role. Also, please specify the name of the special power you are using in the PM. Special powers do not disappear over time unless stated, and do not have a limit of use unless stated.

5. A player may not, under any circumstances, directly quote or fake quoting their role PM in any way. They may tell other players their role and powers if they wish, however directly quoting text from their role PM is not allowed in PMs or in the game thread itself. They may not create fake role PM quotes, either. This also means no directly quoting the host. Players are also not allowed to directly quote any messages (PM, IM or otherwise) they’ve exchanged with other players of the game that pertain to the game.

6. The Mafia(s) don't need to quote their role PMs to each other. They will also be given Quicktopics to communicate.

7. Once a player is dead, they may not reveal any information about the game that was not known publicly before their death. No exceptions. Dead players must also keep their posts in the Lounge thread. Likewise, living players are not allowed to post in the Lounge thread until the end of the game.

8. Players may not impersonate the host or other players in any way. (This is due to the possibility of unfair extortion of information.)

9. When sending in a list, have it in the following format:

1. Player A
2. Player B
3. Player C
4. Player D

10. This game is based on lies and deceit. Please don’t take it personally if someone lies to or tricks you in regards to the game. Remember that it’s all in good fun. In the same way, please be a good sport, and follow the rules.

11. Players are expected to participate in the game. If a player has not shown any activity for a couple of days, I may end up replacing or modkilling them. Inactive players can make the game less fun for everyone.

12. Failure to follow these rules may result in penalties or complete disqualification. Cheating will result in immediate removal from the game and a blacklisting for my future games.

13. Scripts are not meant to really reflect how a person acts normally on the forum, since it's just a story. (And a really lame one, really.) You should look out for clues in what people say; not so much in the style they are written. Furthermore, if someone finds something offensive in the story, bear in mind that it is just a story and does not reflect how people feel towards each other, or how I feel about members. Roles were chosen completely at random, so always keep this in mind. A friend you normally have on the forum may not be your friend in this game; in that same light, that person may just as likely be your friend. It depends on who received what role.

14. If you are on a side that is going to win the game at the end of a phase, don't announce it. People with killing roles can mess things up for you, and everyone will know your role then.

15. I will not wait for people to send in lists. The phase ends when it is supposed to. The Mafia(s) can cover for teammates by sending in their list for them.

16. Dead players must keep their posts in the lounge.

PLAYER LIST
NameStatusRolePowers
Baby Mario Bloops (grimAuxiliatrix)WinnerKing George IIIGodfather
FireKirby (arachnidsGrip)WinnerCharles CornwallisBomber
Gamefreak75 (apocalypseArisen)WinnerHessianRoleblocker
Gigaremo (-21)Dead (Lynched, Day 4)Molly PitcherVigilante
Marioguy1 (twinArmageddons)Dead (Killed, Night 4)French SoldierNone
MrConcreteDonkey (cuttlefishCuller)SurvivedFrench SoldierNone
MijzelffanDead (Lynched, Day 3; Revived, Night 3; Killed, Night 6)Samuel AdamsRoleblocker
New Super Mario (Whittle)Dead (Killed, Night 1)French SoldierNone
PokemonMaster (1337)Dead (Lynched, Day 9)Caesar RodneyBulletproof
PyroGuy6 (Blue Shell)Dead (Lynched, Day 7; Revived, Night 7; Killed, Night 8)Ethan AllenInspired Innocent (Roleblocker)
QuizmoManiac (420)Dead (Killed, Day 1; Revived, Night 1; Killed, Night 3)Thomas JeffersonCop
Smasher 101 (turntechGodhead)Dead (Killed, Night 9Haitian SlaveReviver
SpinyMaster347 (Kid Cudi)Dead (Lynched, Day 1)Nathan HaleMartyr
Stooben Rooben (Stooben)Dead (Killed, Night 1)Comte de RochambeauInspired Innocent (Cop)
superjeff64 (Aqua Soul)Dead (Lynched, Day 6)Native AmericanChef
Turboo (terminallyCapricious)Dead (Killed, Night 5)Benjamin FranklinDoctor (had acquired Cop powers)
Turtwig (57)Dead (Lynched, Day 2)John Footpenis HancockWriter
Villain11Winner (Lynched, Day 5)Benedict ArnoldSpy/Hidden
XzelionDead (Killed, Night 2)George WashingtonPublic Speaker, Beloved
Yoshiwaker (Yoshiwalker)SurvivedJohn AdamsGranny
Zero777 (Mutsuki Minase)Dead (Killed, Night 7)Friedrich von SteubenTeacher

Key:
Minutemen (Innocent)
French Soldiers (Masons)
Redcoats (Mafia)
Independent
Revived
Minuteman Zombie

It is now Night 0. I will send out roles in the morning. This game will begin at the 9:00 p.m. Eastern tomorrow evening.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 0: Role PMs coming today!

It's a beautiful night...

ralphfan

Thank you based god

Oh yeah, the table idea is pretty sick. It took me a bit of experimenting to learn how to format it.

Brick Tamland said:
Oh yeah, the table idea is pretty sick. It took me a bit of experimenting to learn how to format it.
But it's always worth it if my names on it first, and we all know you can deny that!

Pyro

Power Star

First mafia game that I'm playing...*shudder*

Hope this is good!

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brick Tamland said:
But it's always worth it if my names on it first, and we all know you can deny that!
I heard they put the ugly people at the top

turntechGodhead said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brick Tamland said:
So what, you're calling Zero pretty? :P

Shocking said:
First mafia game that I'm playing...*shudder*

Hope this is good!
Good Luck Buddy!

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Whittle said:
turntechGodhead said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Brick Tamland said:
So what, you're calling Zero pretty? :P
This is why I always say to ignore everything I say.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Am I the only one without a role?

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon

Masons? What're those? A third party or something?

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Prison Dog said:
Why are the Canadians the mafia? D:
All Canadians are evil

Probably just because of the role they played in the actual Civil War. IDK.

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.

turntechGodhead said:
Prison Dog said:
In the American Revolution if I'm right slavery was the main cause and so the North and Canada did not participate in slavery so the slaves were smuggled to Canada.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Prison Dog said:
turntechGodhead said:
Prison Dog said:
All Canadians are evil

You know from this side of the border that role is reversed.
But the host is American, so yeah.

ralphfan

Thank you based god

The Civil War and American Revolution are different. Back in the late 1700s, Canada was a British colony that sided with England during the war.

ralphfan

Thank you based god

The Redcoats were the British. Almost all of them were from England.

Roles in the next hour or so.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User

still haven't got my role.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Brick Tamland said:
Roles in the next hour or so.

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation

Oh good, I thought I was late

EDIT: @Ralph May you send me my role again, I can't find it

Status
Not open for further replies.