Lightning Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Shyguy here with a new crackpot mafia game!

This one will be a standard game with standard roles, the only catch is that each phase will be 5 minutes long. Naturally I'll need an extra measure of devotion from everyone who signs up since the game will probably last less that an hour and a lot of you can't be assed to log in and be active in games with 2 day long phases.

The game will take place on June 26, and will begin at 1:00 PM EDT.

Sign-ups
1. Superjeff
2. Smasher
3. FireMario
4. New Super Yoshi
5. Ralph
6. QuizmoManiac
7. BMB
8. Villain
9. PokemonMaster
10. Gigaremo
11. Rocker64
12. Mijzelffan
13. Ninji
14. GameFreak

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
turntechGodhead said:
Holy crap
Hi there, Holy Crap. Welcome to the MarioWiki Forums! Hey, your username and avatar look just like Smasher 101's. Why don't you go say hello to him? He's an all right dude.

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
Oh man, I just realized I can't play this because I'll be away on the 26th. So can you take me off the list, Shyguy?

Devils Advocate

And I still haven't found, what I'm looking for.
And then remove me cause I can't participate on the 26th.

Gigaremo

Busy Hypnotising Pokemon
I'll try. But I might not be able to get on. If so, I'll come on later and tell you.
-21/Giga/The guy with -21 clones

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Ill join since its on a sunday and ill be able to go on. Just remind me earlier that day or something.

ShyGuy27

Um, okay. Congratulations, you bumped a topic one space up.

ShyGuy27

By the way, signups are closed, I'll be assigning the roles later tonight. I'm not sending them out until like an hour before the game though, to reduce pre-game strategizing.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Yep, I might have resign, 10 o'clock doesn't really work, unless I die first or second phase.
Actually, it works, but I might have to have a backup player to play for me after I leave.
I have to go at about 10:15 my time. (About 1:15 your time Shyguy)

Status
Not open for further replies.